Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Site Administrator

Did a little research, was kind of hoping CJ might get quarantined at the border for a specific amount of time.

And guess what?

If he is a pure bred goat, and is crossing the border for breeding purposes :o , there is no quarantine or tariffs on him.

Could he be actually passing through Canada to breed? :lol:

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you and Kevin post a lot in here, we will be just fine! Graeme can help too. Beyond that, I cannot think of any postwhores except CJ himself, and I don't want him to post here yet. 0:)

Added: 225 until 750 and 475 until 1,000! I know we can do it!

Me?

And I didn't even find this thread again for over over 40 hours after it was resurrected!

I read through some of this thread :lmao:

Since CJ is away.... the kids will play :P

....Back to writing :)

I could probably manage 0.0001 Euros (that's five figures). Where do I send it?

:lmao:

Did a little research, was kind of hoping CJ might get quarantined at the border for a specific amount of time.

And guess what?

If he is a pure bred goat, and is crossing the border for breeding purposes :o , there is no quarantine or tariffs on him.

:blink:

Breed? But isn't he.... :wacko:

He has been away all this time? :o

LOL, nah, CJ's just on his yearly vacation again ;)

Me?

And I didn't even find this thread again for over over 40 hours after it was resurrected!

Well, now that you've found it, you can be helpful in keeping it alive. :2hands:

:blink:

Breed? But isn't he.... :wacko:

That is certainly a mental image I can go without. :thumbdown:

What do you call an unemployed goat?

Billy Idol.

Sorry best I can do... Oh I am back and my surgery went just fine... I had C 6/7 fused cos the disc had gone bad.... Scary but all went just great on the good old National Health here in the U.K.

P.

What do you call an unemployed goat?

Billy Idol.

Sorry best I can do... Oh I am back and my surgery went just fine... I had C 6/7 fused cos the disc had gone bad.... Scary but all went just great on the good old National Health here in the U.K.

P.

Glad to hear eveything went good! Feel better!

On a side note... does anyone miss CJ as much as I do? :(

Oh and I heard something in the news about a goat geting pulled over for a DUI... the officers found a bottle of tequila and a laptop filled with note on a book called Jake.

Go figure :P

And guess what?

B) ............CJ a Breeder???????? :o

• Site Administrator
B) ............CJ a Breeder???????? :o

Ah Benji, remember the goat is the master of evil misdirection and evil misinterpretation ^_^ .

When you mention CJ and the word breeding in the same breath, we have to look back to see that he has had some experience with breeding. Although he may have the urge to breed, he may not have the instinct to choose the correct mate in order to accomplish it :P .

I personally wouldn't be surprised if he misrepresents himself to gain unlawful access to Canada. It's not like he hasn't done it to all of us :D

Ah Benji, remember the goat is the master of evil misdirection and evil misinterpretation ^_^ .

When you mention CJ and the word breeding in the same breath, we have to look back to see that he has had some experience with breeding. Although he may have the urge to breed, he may not have the instinct to choose the correct mate in order to accomplish it :P .

I personally wouldn't be surprised if he misrepresents himself to gain unlawful access to Canada. It's not like he hasn't done it to all of us :D

B) ........Makes sense, geese fly south for the winter to er....... mate..........so why wouldn't a goat travel north. :lol:

• Site Administrator
B) ..........tiger F_cks up intention of thread!! :angry:

:lmao:

So all posting should be done here for the next while Benji?

I might be weird to complement DK on his latest chapter here though :D

I'm not questioning the fact that he might or might not be a breeder,, I'm just questioning the fact that he's pure bred :P eh?!

And guess what?

• Site Administrator

Well history has proven that purebreeds usually don't have a tendacy to have mutations. So explain the laser eyes that need sheilding with sunglasses. The ability to drive SUV's. The ability to write on a computer and post on the internet.

The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced he is just a mongrel goat :lol: .

Well history has proven that purebreeds usually don't have a tendacy to have mutations. So explain the laser eyes that need sheilding with sunglasses. The ability to drive SUV's. The ability to write on a computer and post on the internet.

The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced he is just a mongrel goat :lol: .

B) ........That does explain a lot!! :P

I have to agree.... lol

B) ..............AP reports strange sighting of a goat tearing thru local farmers lands eating crops and ravishing the land in lower Alaska, traversing in a northerly direction. One farmer interviewed claims he took aim with his rifle, but upon seeing the red eyes backed off claiming the "The mutant goat was just too evil looking" he thought by shooting it it would bring bad luck to his farm and community. Last seen the creature was scampering up a cliff.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..