Would you use a chat room?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use a GA chat room?

• Yes
    • No
    • It depends (you must explain if you pick this one!)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I misses the chat roomies too. I'm up at all hours of the night and it felt good when I could hang out there and tell my wonderful stories and gossip about my buddies and make fun of Vic and Snowy and miso and Pat and lugh...so lonely Iz is now.

Nobody I know is up at crazy hours of the night every night...except the people here.

I cannot imagine you making fun of anyone. :devil:

Now who would do a thing like that?? 0:)

Surely, you wouldn't, and neither would I. :D

Ummm... I think my nose is growing. :(

*Snickers To Self* Not I 0:)

Yeah, the punk who dared to call TLWT old would never make fun of anyone. :blink:

I cannot imagine you making fun of anyone. :devil:

Surely, you wouldn't, and neither would I. :D

Ummm... I think my nose is growing. :(

Yeah, the punk who dared to call TLWT old would never make fun of anyone. :blink:

Hey! I can't help it if I'm sworen to tell the truth! :P

I think that after some more thinking on the question, I just have to change my mind on this matter. having a chat room again in GA, I would prolly be using it. For sure I wouldn't be using it all the time, but now I can be sure that having a real chatroom with everyone around here would be more than fun.

Also, I'm still sure that despite having a chatroom, it wouldn't make the forum post go down, cause there's still very good topics and discussion that are just better be done not instantantly.

I think that after some more thinking on the question, I just have to change my mind on this matter. having a chat room again in GA, I would prolly be using it. For sure I wouldn't be using it all the time, but now I can be sure that having a real chatroom with everyone around here would be more than fun.

Also, I'm still sure that despite having a chatroom, it wouldn't make the forum post go down, cause there's still very good topics and discussion that are just better be done not instantantly.

In light of recent events, even I feel the same thing. And I would use a chatroom as well.... At least there you don't have flood control!! :P:P

In light of recent events, even I feel the same thing. And I would use a chatroom as well.... At least there you don't have flood control!! :P:P

Yes, a chatroom is great because it does not have flood control. As for recent events, I have no idea what events you're talking about. 0:)

Well, several days ago I wouldn't have cared. I would have used one, but I wouldn't have cared enough to ask for one.

Now I throw my support to a chatroom or a shoutbox. It would cut down at least some on the spamming, and allow serious threads not to become overgrown with frivolity.

I used to frequent some forums that had a chatbox built in above the forum navigation, that was nice as it was not another window although it caused a lot of problems with the forum at times.

I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe some the quasi-IM conversations could be held in there, instead of in the main forums.

Menzo

I am still willing to open up a chatroom on Paltalk if necessary. The good thing about Paltalk is that we can easily restrict the chatroom to members by having a password for the chatroom. If any of the admins are interested in this idea, they can pm me any time.