Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who is going to have an accident?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, LTMP Ch 19 was, I suppose I'll admit, perhaps ever so slightly tense at the end, and I can't discuss all the reasons why I did it for a couple of weeks yet. But, there were reasons, and yes, it was, I suppose, a tad tense. But not a cliffhanger. 0:)

Speaking of cliffhangers, I highly recommend Shadowgod's "Living in Surriality" on his hosted site here. If you want a cliffhanger, Chapter 26 is the Mother of All Cliffhangers.

And, speaking of our Soverign of the Malevolent Precipices, Shadowgod has a new story coming out on Thursday. It's called "Dreams and Clipped Wings" and I've seen it, and all i can say is it's really good. And Graeme, no, that's not a spoiler! :P

So guys if there was a good reason for that lets see 2 things that the accident at the cliff brought,, one is good the other makes everything look bad for Eric

Eric was in a wheelchair for a while, now he's in crushes. that means that he's more vulnerable.

also since then the group has an additional "protection" around them to have a clear path from paparazzi.

sacha

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

So it's been nearly two months since CJ gave us that little conversation between J/S and Mario.

Has anyone changed their opinion of who is going to be offed?

Or was this something that CJ put in the story to just lead us off track?

Maybe Mario has been busy and made an attempt and we just don't know it yet.

Steve B)

So it's been nearly two months since CJ gave us that little conversation between J/S and Mario.

Steve B)

I still don't know for sure who it will be. I do, however, know that he will likely try to kill one of the story's protagonists or a combination of 2 or more of them.

Steve B)

I know better than to think that it's just to lead us off track. I'm sure this will come back eventually and soon enough... And maybe indeed there had been an attempt that failed that we'll learn later on,, that would be a nice idea

I know better than to think that it's just to lead us off track. I'm sure this will come back eventually and soon enough... And maybe indeed there had been an attempt that failed that we'll learn later on,, that would be a nice idea

Are you effing kidding me? He lives to shake things up. That's why he's the King of Evil Cliffhangers. :wub:

Exactly,, he's letting us forget about that detail,,, so that when it will come up again, it will be more effective.

I might have to post this on my signature. You finally admitted that CJ uses evil cliffhangers.

I might have to post this on my signature. You finally admitted that CJ uses evil cliffhangers.

Ummm, tiger, re read the thread,, you said that he lives to shakes things up,,, That's why I said "exactly",,, that doesn't say anything about writing or not cliffhangers.

Exactly,, he's letting us forget about that detail,,, so that when it will come up again, it will be more effective.

In no way does it say that CJ uses cliffhangers.

Edited by FrenchCanadian
Ummm, tiger, re read the thread,, you said that he lives to shakes things up,,, That's why I said "exactly",,, that doesn't say anything about writing or not cliffhangers.

In no way does it say that CJ uses cliffhangers.

Sure you weren't. Someday, I'll catch you even more conclusively admitting it. :P

You were just too eager to get me,,, :P and you did not caught me,, and you won't at least not in the near future

Well, you are the lone wolf. Everyone agrees with me. If only I had the same luck with people trying to say such things about me. I my case, it is far from true. 0:)

We know all about that thread, Steve. I still can't figure out why he misleads everyone by saying that he never uses them. <sigh>

It was a general vote, you can't always believe everything you get from those as being facts... I mean if Don Cherry was voted #7 in the greatest canadian (it was a CBC show a few years ago) any one can be voted by fans without being exactly true,, :P

It was a general vote, you can't always believe everything you get from those as being facts... I mean if Don Cherry was voted #7 in the greatest canadian (it was a CBC show a few years ago) any one can be voted by fans without being exactly true,, :P

From what I understand, there was much more than a plurality. Besides, there was a much more visible poll regarding CJ being the Queen of Evil Cliffhangers. Only two people, other than you and CJ, voted that he doesn't. That should tell you that your are only part of a small minority. ;)

From what I understand, there was much more than a plurality. Besides, there was a much more visible poll regarding CJ being the Queen of Evil Cliffhangers. Only two people, other than you and CJ, voted that he doesn't. That should tell you that your are only part of a small minority. ;)

Being part of a minority thinking that CJ doesn't do evil cliffhangers doesn't mean that we're wrong... Gay forms a minority in the general population,, still it doesn't mean that gays are wrongs :P

Being part of a minority thinking that CJ doesn't do evil cliffhangers doesn't mean that we're wrong... Gay forms a minority in the general population,, still it doesn't mean that gays are wrongs :P

It does make you wrong on this one. That's an apples and oranges kind of comparison. Better luck next time, Sacha. :P

Well I think this is just a general reference to his desire to kill the Instinct gang (Brandon, Chase, Eric, Jon, Helen, Gunter, and possibly Barbra if it's convenient). This may or may not include an intention to off the Shadows as well (Zeke, Steve, and Wilde).

I didn't really take it as a very significant conversation because although it was one of the first, so many other references have been made to offing the band. My only big curiosity is whether or not this includes The Shadows.

Although it would be interesting if, as some have suggested, this were instead about Joe Clump, and perhaps he's already met with the accident they had in mind *shrug*.

In any case I'm still certain that The Scar intends to kill at least the Instinct gang and the 6 (or 7 if Barbra is included) people closely associated with it. My guess though would be that he intends to bring down a plane that they're all on.

Just my thoughts,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Site Administrator

I just got to thinking about the timeline here. J/S referd to needing Mario in a few weeks. Myself, I always interpret the word few with a couple.

Now that statement was made before J/S met up with the band in Rome. From Rome they went to Australia if I recall. Now I also believe that the Shadows were going to be in busy for about a week before re hooking up with Instinct in Australia.

So they have completed their first concert in Australia and took a couple of days off at least, remember the logistics involved in getting to Brisbane, and now have done two concerts in Brisbane. Now they are off to Sydney I believe, and then are they not returning to the resort with The Shadows for a while?

There has been no mention of J/S getting in contact with Mario, so is this a clue that their target isn't one of the bands?

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
I just got to thinking about the timeline here. J/S referd to needing Mario in a few weeks. Myself, I always interpret the word few with a couple.

Now that statement was made before J/S met up with the band in Rome. From Rome they went to Australia if I recall. Now I also believe that the Shadows were going to be in busy for about a week before re hooking up with Instinct in Australia.

So they have completed their first concert in Australia and took a couple of days off at least, remember the logistics involved in getting to Brisbane, and now have done two concerts in Brisbane. Now they are off to Sydney I believe, and then are they not returning to the resort with The Shadows for a while?

There has been no mention of J/S getting in contact with Mario, so is this a clue that their target isn't one of the bands?

Steve B)

B) .........Yet another hidden cliffhanger by the goat, whatever happened to Mario?

B) .........Yet another hidden cliffhanger by the goat, whatever happened to Mario?

The hidden ones are the most evil of all. All hail the king. :king: :worship:

I have no idea what happened to Mario.

, so is this a clue that their target isn't one of the bands?

Steve B)

You got a point,, Indeed, if you think about it, by the time that they get back to the states, (Scar still needs instinct to fly his bomb in the states) more than a few *week* will have gone by.

Is there a possibility that it simply wasn't any of the instinct member or associate?

[Dimitri:] "So, you mentioned eliminating any who know of our delivery method. I assume you wish me to ensure the silence of that group back there once we are done? Or would you prefer to take care of them personally, after what they have put you through?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..