Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who is going to have an accident?

I'd say that's pretty conclusive evidence that Mario will be contracted to kill Instinct when they get back to the U.S.

You are definitely right about that. The Scar is truly evil. This is going to be so interesting. I can't wait to see what happens. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Spoiler Alert!!!

If you haven't read LTMP 32 then stop now!!!

Hmmmm,

Has CJ just given us a clue to whom or who will encounter Mario's accident?

J/S has just told us it would be very ironic to accept a donation from Helen to help pay Mario's retainer. Does this mean that Helen is to be included in this accident, as it is her own personal money she is using?

Also, this brings up another question.....

I'll post that one in the Chapter 32 forum tomorrow though :D

Steve B)

I think this is some sort of eeevil ploy by The Goat to mislead us for some as yet unknown reason.

Apart from malice I still fail to understand why J/S would feel the need to kill any or all of the members of Instinct. And even though I think she's a bitch why would there be a need to kill Helen. To me killing any of these characters without a clear-cut need would only complicate matters for J/S.

This is just a hunch... If anyone is going to get killed it makes the most sense to me right now for it to be Lump.

Edited by GaryInMiami
I think this is some sort of eeevil ploy by The Goat to mislead us for some as yet unknown reason.

Apart from malice I still fail to understand why J/S would feel the need to kill any or all of the members of Instinct. And even though I think she's a bitch why would there be a need to kill Helen. To me killing any of these characters without a clear-cut need would only complicate matters for J/S.

This is just a hunch... If anyone is going to get killed it makes the most sense to me right now for it to be Lump.

B) ..........We haven't heard from Lump in sometime, nor anything more of the Eric, Jon and Chase's parents. The goat will probably tie up some loose ends in the next chapter when they return to the states.

Lump's firing wasn't something Jerry anticipated. Perhaps Lump was destined to play some role in whatever J/S has in mind. However The Goat hasn't given us any clue about that possibility. Lump's firing is the only reason I can think of for J/S wanting to kill Instinct. They don't actually pose any sort of risk to him at this point in the story. And yet J/S doesn't seem like the kind of person who kills just for revenge.

Benji. I think it's more likely The Goat will kill off some loose ends rather than merely tying them up! ;)

Benji. I think it's more likely The Goat will kill off some loose ends rather than merely tying them up! ;)

B) ..........Very possible, but I see that in much future chapters. He can't try to kill off Instinct, than come back to Lump. With that said, the goat has been stacking his house of cards, it's gonna be "tumbling down soon"

• 1 month later...
B) ..........We haven't heard from Lump in sometime, nor anything more of the Eric, Jon and Chase's parents. The goat will probably tie up some loose ends in the next chapter when they return to the states.

Well, we all know who the accident was for now, and we also know what's going on with Lump, but what about Carlisle parents?

Will they ever figure into the story as characters in their own right?

If so, how?

[...]the story is coming to an end here soon, just a few more chapters. :)

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic. Have you given any thought to what you're going to write next? Will there be a long break between the end of LTMP and whatever your next story will be?

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic. Have you given any thought to what you're going to write next? Will there be a long break between the end of LTMP and whatever your next story will be?

I've already started my next two novels. :) They are mainly just outlines and a few disconnected scenes at the moment, but they are underway.

I would like to get the first chapter of at least one online before LTMP ends.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..