Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Who is going to have an accident?

• Site Administrator

So, I'm curious who everyone thinks is going to be taken care of by Mario for four times the usual price?

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to vote for the four members of Instinct, which would account for the "four time the usual price", but the poll only accepts one choice. :(

I would also vote for more than one,,, and darn it,, I hadn't realized the "four time" things,,, but even tho it doesn't change my choice

I would also vote for more than one,,, and darn it,, I hadn't realized the "four time" things,,, but even tho it doesn't change my choice

B) ........Although CJ admitted that he left a slew of clues in the last chapter, I believe the wily goat is leading us up another cliff. There may be a plot to kill of Instinct, (BUT WHY!!) the 4x? does not have to mean 4 people. My bet lies with Lump and his associates who were probably dealing with Scar on other matters.

• Site Administrator
I was going to vote for the four members of Instinct, which would account for the "four time the usual price", but the poll only accepts one choice. :(

OOPS!!! That was one theory that I never thought of :o !! Since usually CJ uses the "multiple choice" option to his advantage, I automatically did not enable it. :P

Since it appears only two people have voted, I have now enabled multiple voting.

Sorry about the oops to the other person who voted.

Steve B)

B) ........Although CJ admitted that he left a slew of clues in the last chapter, I believe the wily goat is leading us up another cliff. There may be a plot to kill of Instinct, (BUT WHY!!) the 4x? does not have to mean 4 people. My bet lies with Lump and his associates who were probably dealing with Scar on other matters.

Knowing CJ, the 4x can easily mean something totally different. Something random. I don't talk by experience, but I'm guessing that if you want to get rid of 4 people it's a little obvious that it's gonna cost 4 times the price of only one kill, there would be no need to say it as it's a bonus. So, the 4x really doesn't have to mean 4 people.

Knowing CJ, the 4x can easily mean something totally different. Something random. I don't talk by experience, but I'm guessing that if you want to get rid of 4 people it's a little obvious that it's gonna cost 4 times the price of only one kill, there would be no need to say it as it's a bonus. So, the 4x really doesn't have to mean 4 people.

B) ......Right! 4x cause the persons famous?

or persons... Lets not forget if it is the band he elludes to, it would be at least six or more. (Eric, Brandon, Chase, Jon, Helen, and Gunter; perhaps even Barbra).

In theory it wouldn't be hard to do, especialy with a tour on. All Mario would have to do is wire the bus with remote detonation. Watch and make sure all his targets board ( or as many as possible) and at a seemingly innocuous moment push the button. Would that require four times the price? Or is the 4x just increased incentive to complete the job?

or persons... Lets not forget if it is the band he elludes to, it would be at least six or more. (Eric, Brandon, Chase, Jon, Helen, and Gunter; perhaps even Barbra).

In theory it wouldn't be hard to do, especialy with a tour on. All Mario would have to do is wire the bus with remote detonation. Watch and make sure all his targets board ( or as many as possible) and at a seemingly innocuous moment push the button. Would that require four times the price? Or is the 4x just increased incentive to complete the job?

B) ..............Hey, I can see that happening, but not in this goats world, he had a hard enough time killing off a character in his anthology series a bit back. I could hardly see him offing his band. However, it would be a great cliffie (right up CJ's alley) for an attempted assassination, and have it go awry.

P.S. BTW Eric or SPiCE will probably screw up Mario's plan

Edited by Benji

The added requirement was that it look like an accident so if it was the tour bus, maybe wait until it was on a road high up a mountain then shoot out the tires so the bus goes over the side. Then he could blow the gas tank - oh wait, the bus is probably gonna be diesel so he has to create another 'reason' for an fully-engulfed bus explosion...

The added requirement was that it look like an accident so if it was the tour bus, maybe wait until it was on a road high up a mountain then shoot out the tires so the bus goes over the side. Then he could blow the gas tank - oh wait, the bus is probably gonna be diesel so he has to create another 'reason' for an fully-engulfed bus explosion...

copious ammounts of fermented blue agave on board?

If I was mario I wouldn't risk markmanship on the job. I'd just plant charges on the tires on one side. Which ever side that would have the most devistating effect. ( I.E. front passenger, that if the side of the Mountain is on the right)

:mellow: I'm going to shut up there because he will only use this against me

They are famous.

It must look like an accident, and that will not be easy as they are quite famous. However, an associate of mine has some ideas on how it can be done. I
They are famous.

As for paying four times the usual fee, maybe Scar is just feeling generous...maybe he is generous because has no intention of paying Mario who would be a potential witness.

ahh but they is an innocuous word. The scar may simply have been intentionally keeping his real plans mum for the time being. naturally until such time as you want the target known and eliminated, you would not use a name. Of course he could have used he or she, but using they in such a circumstance is not unheard of, especialy when keeping your intentions gaurded.

ahh but they is an innocuous word. The scar may simply have been intentionally keeping his real plans mum for the time being. naturally until such time as you want the target known and eliminated, you would not use a name. Of course he could have used he or she, but using they in such a circumstance is not unheard of, especialy when keeping your intentions gaurded.

B) .............I mentioned that this wily goat fed us snippets of information, he never said it was useful information :funny: . Still I cannot see Cj offing the band off , no reason why?? But the Scar already has plans, for all we know its the President of some south american country.

B) .............I mentioned that this wily goat fed us snippets of information, he never said it was useful information :funny: . Still I cannot see Cj offing the band off , no reason why?? But the Scar already has plans, for all we know its the President of some south american country.

Very true Benji, such a tactless move might cost him future readership.... as well as offing a certin character :pissed:

High up on a mountain? But, but, wouldn't that imply a cliff? :o

Now when have you ever known me to use a cliff in a story? Well, OK, in "No Shirt? No Problem!" Jason fell off a cliff. And there were some cliffs in FTL, such as the one Chris and Steve climbed to get to their campsite. And the title graphic for "Three for Jake" has the title between two sea cliffs. And there was the rock climbing in LTMP... But other than that, I never use cliffs, they are too close to cliffhangers, which of course I never use. :P

copious ammounts of fermented blue agave on board?

If I was mario I wouldn't risk markmanship on the job. I'd just plant charges on the tires on one side. Which ever side that would have the most devistating effect. ( I.E. front passenger, that if the side of the Mountain is on the right)

:mellow: I'm going to shut up there because he will only use this against me

Hrmmm, so, blow out the tires on one side... Hrmmm, yeah, okay, so, if I take that idea and use it, then we can say it's a Shadowgod Cliffhanger, right? :P

And use it against you? I'd never do such a thing! 0:)

Well, I'll shut up now becuase I can't comment on the poll, except to say Thanks Everyone for your comments, and Thank You Wildeone for starting the poll. :)

High up on a mountain? But, but, wouldn't that imply a cliff? :o

Now when have you ever known me to use a cliff in a story? Well, OK, in "No Shirt? No Problem!" Jason fell off a cliff. And there were some cliffs in FTL, such as the one Chris and Steve climbed to get to their campsite. And the title graphic for "Three for Jake" has the title between two sea cliffs. And there was the rock climbing in LTMP... But other than that, I never use cliffs, they are too close to cliffhangers, which of course I never use. :P

Hrmmm, so, blow out the tires on one side... Hrmmm, yeah, okay, so, if I take that idea and use it, then we can say it's a Shadowgod Cliffhanger, right? :P

And use it against you? I'd never do such a thing! 0:)

Well, I'll shut up now becuase I can't comment on the poll, except to say Thanks Everyone for your comments, and Thank You Wildeone for starting the poll. :)

You always deny using cliffhangers. Forget not that you ARE the Queen of Evil Cliffhangers. To suggest otherwise would preposterous. FYI, I voted in the poll.

You always deny using cliffhangers. Forget not that you ARE the Queen of Evil Cliffhangers. To suggest otherwise would preposterous. FYI, I voted in the poll.

Tiger, tiger, tiger,, I'm really sorry not to help you on this. But it's a fact very known that CJ doesn't use Cliffhangers. That all the cliffhangers that you might read are added by his "post production" team!

:P:P

sacha

• Site Administrator
Tiger, tiger, tiger,, I'm really sorry not to help you on this. But it's a fact very known that CJ doesn't use Cliffhangers. That all the cliffhangers that you might read are added by his "post production" team!

sacha

Sacha,

Are you still pounding make enormous amounts of rum and eggnog?

:unsure::huh::o

But, but, but... I never use cliffhangers!!! So how can I be the queen of somthing I don't use? And besides, I'm male, I can't be the queen. :P

:P :P

sacha

:worship::worship: :worship:

Thank you Sacha!!!!

Sacha,

Ahhem, Steve, might I remind you that I have a quote from you, the one formerly in my sig, that clearly says I don't use cliffhangers? :P

But, but, but... I never use cliffhangers!!! So how can I be the queen of somthing I don't use? And besides, I'm male, I can't be the queen. :P

with modern medicine that particular hurdle can be overcome :devil:

and for someone who claims not to use cliffhangers, you sure do have alot of cliffs in your stories.

No shirt No problem

For the Love

Category 5

Three for Jake

all of these stories reference cliffs in one way or another. Lest we forget the biggest clue of all your Royal Highness. Your avatar is a goat.

sacha

I have serious doubts about your assertion, Sacha. Stop brown nosing goats. I'm much more fun to brown-nose. ;)

You most certainly DO use cliffhangers. Need I remind you of Chapter 19? And for your information, I did not use a cliffhanger. I built anticipation. I may use them in the future, but I did NOT lead the audience to believe that one of my characters had been severely hurt or killed.

with modern medicine that particular hurdle can be overcome :devil:

and for someone who claims not to use cliffhangers, you sure do have alot of cliffs in your stories.

No shirt No problem

For the Love

Category 5

Three for Jake

all of these stories reference cliffs in one way or another. Lest we forget the biggest clue of all your Royal Highness. Your avatar is a goat.

You are correct as always, mighty one. :worship::wub:

Sacha,

:wacko: How could you make such an assertion!! I was totally sane, I had all my head when I made that declaration. And I still stand behind what I said. B)

I have serious doubts about your assertion, Sacha. Stop brown nosing goats. I'm much more fun to brown-nose. ;)

You most certainly DO use cliffhangers. Need I remind you of Chapter 19? And for your information, I did not use a cliffhanger. I built anticipation. I may use them in the future, but I did NOT lead the audience to believe that one of my characters had been severely hurt or killed.

But, tiger, I am NOT brown nosing goats. And I can disagree with you on certain things while still be your friend :P

Chapter 19 wasn't a cliffhanger,, it was like you said,, about building anticipation.

:wacko: How could you make such an assertion!! I was totally sane, I had all my head when I made that declaration. And I still stand behind what I said. B)

But, tiger, I am NOT brown nosing goats. And I can disagree with you on certain things while still be your friend :P

Chapter 19 wasn't a cliffhanger,, it was like you said,, about building anticipation.

Well, LTMP Ch 19 was, I suppose I'll admit, perhaps ever so slightly tense at the end, and I can't discuss all the reasons why I did it for a couple of weeks yet. But, there were reasons, and yes, it was, I suppose, a tad tense. But not a cliffhanger. 0:)

Speaking of cliffhangers, I highly recommend Shadowgod's "Living in Surriality" on his hosted site here. If you want a cliffhanger, Chapter 26 is the Mother of All Cliffhangers.

And, speaking of our Soverign of the Malevolent Precipices, Shadowgod has a new story coming out on Thursday. It's called "Dreams and Clipped Wings" and I've seen it, and all i can say is it's really good. And Graeme, no, that's not a spoiler! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..