[DomLuka] Dom's not back yet, but...

... there was a time when Dom was releasing chapters of DD, TLW, & TOU all within days of each other? :wacko:

Man were we spoiled.

This extended drought is killing even the most ardent Domaholics :unsure:

And Dom's not even in the GA Top 10 list anymore <_<

I'm worried about Dom. Something's not right. :( Or the new boyfriend keeps him very busy. :lol:

Hey, is fanfiction frowned upon here? Maybe we need some to tide us over... maybe a contest for who can write the most convincing Travis without reusing anything that Dom's written? :whistle:

That sounds fun!

I agree that it's been quite awhile now. I don't think anything is wrong per se, but I'd be glad to hear another update of "I'm fine, just busy".

-Kevin

I'm worried about Dom. Something's not right. :( Or the new boyfriend keeps him very busy. :lol:

If the new boyfriend ist STILL keeping him buisy then he's git some serious stamina...

The fanfiction idea does sound like fun. I've always wanted to know more about how Rory's father and Jase were when they met and were younger. So that's my topic suggestion

If the new boyfriend ist STILL keeping him buisy then he's git some serious stamina...

The fanfiction idea does sound like fun. I've always wanted to know more about how Rory's father and Jase were when they met and were younger. So that's my topic suggestion

As an unbiased reader( :P ), I think someone should write the getting-back-together scene for Aiden and Owen followed by the scene where Luke and Rory realize that they are more than just good friends.

Menzo (who's not pushing his agenda...)

Actually, now that you're mentioning Luke...

Who is creative enough to make Luke warp back in time and meet a younger, incredably attraktive Grandma Alice?

(Second thought, that would mean he could end up being Rory's grandpa :blink: ...that's disturbing)

I think we should do a sequel of DD with Luke finding Aiden and both falling on love. :wub:

And another one- Jude dumps whiny Quinn and finds his new love in a guy called Ieshwar. Ths one is too cool! :D

Ieshwar

DD just never gets old. Never. And each time, I feel like telling Rory that he's an idiot for not realizing that Luke>everyone.

Now I just have to see if I can find the time to read TLW again.

Menzo (who's reveling in the life of a deprived and depraved domaholic)

Who is creative enough to make Luke warp back in time and meet a younger, incredably attraktive Grandma Alice?

Hmmm, I think I know of an author who might be up to the challenge...

And another one- Jude dumps whiny Quinn and finds his new love in a guy called Ieshwar. Ths one is too cool! :D

Ohhh, that does sound like quite a story! I love happy endings :wub: