Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

I'm not sure fictional characters should be shared and lent (the Goat has quite a lawyer), plus you could have Eric drink tequila AND use motor vehicles afterwards. Let's say the AAFC (Adoption Agency of Fictional Characters could see some flaws in your application.

but but but....

Ive never had a character intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle. if the AAFC does decide that way I'd have to appeal and state my case!

besides, it may not come to that. SPiCE and the CLF are in the middle of some negotiations. I will keep you apprised of any developments.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... perhaps I should petition the society of fiction characters for Custody of Eric. I could make him happy... eventually :)

Keep him away from tequila and women. Show him what it's like to be a real man. :wub: Yes, I think you know what I mean. :D

Keep him away from tequila and women. Show him what it's like to be a real man. :wub: Yes, I think you know what I mean. :D

:( .......If you keep Eric away from tequila and women...he will die, aren't you supposed to be protecting him??

I know I saw :*) pardon my misdirect.

Though Eric + tequlia has great possibilities... The goat has just been approaching the problem from the wrong angle. I am sure I can think of more constructive things for Eric to do under the influence 0:)

Though Eric + tequlia has great possibilities... The goat has just been approaching the problem from the wrong angle. I am sure I can think of more constructive things for Eric to do under the influence 0:)

:whistle: ........You know with all the innuendos running around about Eric, I'm surprised Eric hasn't woken up one morning....well surprised!!! :D

Well, I think he should wake next to two members of The Shadows. :P

Well, I think he should wake next to two members of The Shadows. :P

B) .......Better for a "joke" from Chase & Brandon....How about he wakes up with 4 naked men :P .....I mean It might "cure" him from Tequila

Edited by Benji

Told ya :P

Told ya :P

B) .......Hummmmmmm!!!!, I should have spotted the spoiler above :P ....the real question is Instinct has one more concert left in SF, will Cody make a re-appearance??? You know Joe will,

maybe Cody will confront Joe and set a meeting with him & Eric

With his Shadowyness in league with the goat who knows what evil they may bring forth

B) .......Hummmmmmm!!!!, I should have spotted the spoiler above :P ....the real question is Instinct has one more concert left in SF, will Cody make a re-appearance??? You know Joe will,

maybe Cody will confront Joe and set a meeting with him & Eric

With his Shadowyness in league with the goat who knows what evil they may bring forth

We all should have figured out that something was up. Then again, I wasn't overly shocked either. Maybe the next project will be an entire story in which they're the co-authors. That would be brilliant! I still have to say that Eric should have had a chance to go further. 0:)

We all should have figured out that something was up. Then again, I wasn't overly shocked either. Maybe the next project will be an entire story in which they're the co-authors. That would be brilliant! I still have to say that Eric should have had a chance to go further. 0:)

B) ..........They still have that one more concert...question is will Cody be a part of it??

I whole heartedly concur!!! Helen may have to be sanctioned for her overzealousness this go-round. What ever happened to opening the door and then quietly backing out? Truly bad form.

Sadly, Instinct only had two concerts in SF, Friday and Saturday night. Maybe next tour?

B) ..........They still have that one more concert...question is will Cody be a part of it??

You'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out.

I whole heartedly concur!!! Helen may have to be sanctioned for her overzealousness this go-round. What ever happened to opening the door and then quietly backing out? Truly bad form.

Sadly, Instinct only had two concerts in SF, Friday and Saturday night. Maybe next tour?

Yes, Helen really is a meddlesome <insert epithet>. <_< Eric is a little confused, and Helen isn't making it any easier for him to sort it out. :angry:

B) ............I detect a hint, Helen crossed the line and if Eric hadn't been tequilaized, Helen would have gotten what she deserved a severe tongue lashing

B) ............I detect a hint, Helen crossed the line and if Eric hadn't been tequilaized, Helen would have gotten what she deserved a severe tongue lashing

Eric just wanted to do some innocent experimenting. Why couldn't Helen leave him alone? Maybe Eric will finally get to experiment again someday. He seems to have a bit of a fascination. 0:)

Eric just wanted to do some innocent experimenting. Why couldn't Helen leave him alone? Maybe Eric will finally get to experiment again someday. He seems to have a bit of a fascination. 0:)

B) .............He did surprise Cody with his tongue didn't he!! :D

Helen was upset about the tequila, not the kiss, but Cody had no way of knowing that. Poor Cody!

This may be true. It has been noted that it was Eric, and not Cody, who initiated the kiss. :)

B) .............He did surprise Cody with his tongue didn't he!! :D

Yep. Lol.

Now, however, there is a grave matter that must, regrettably, be brought to the attention of SPiCE.

Earlier in the story, SPiCE vehemently objected when Jerry shared a friendly drink of Tequila with Eric. True, Jerry was actually fishing for some information, but nothing further.

However, in LTMP 34, we have someone who knowingly gives Eric Tequila, and then under its effects makes sexual overtures! :o

So, for the consideration of SPiCE, I must ask; Should Cody be considered just a little worse than Jerry, or far worse than Jerry?

Actually, it isn't fair to blame Cody at all, and I shall fully exonerate him by pointing out that he is (for the moment) under the control of the Dark Deity (Shadowgod).

PErhaps SPiCE and the Cody Liberation Front should focus on a common threat: Shadowgod?

Helen was upset about the tequila, not the kiss, but Cody had no way of knowing that. Poor Cody!

:(.........Still, no class, she should have turned around and left, she could have confronted Eric at a later time.

This may be true. It has been noted that it was Eric, and not Cody, who initiated the kiss. :)

B).........Ah, the magic of Tequila

Yep. Lol.

Now, however, there is a grave matter that must, regrettably, be brought to the attention of SPiCE.

Earlier in the story, SPiCE vehemently objected when Jerry shared a friendly drink of Tequila with Eric. True, Jerry was actually fishing for some information, but nothing further.

However, in LTMP 34, we have someone who knowingly gives Eric Tequila, and then under its effects makes sexual overtures! :o

So, for the consideration of SPiCE, I must ask; Should Cody be considered just a little worse than Jerry, or far worse than Jerry?

Actually, it isn't fair to blame Cody at all, and I shall fully exonerate him by pointing out that he is (for the moment) under the control of the Dark Deity (Shadowgod).

PErhaps SPiCE and the Cody Liberation Front should focus on a common threat: Shadowgod?

B)...........The Goat makes a point here, however I find it to be irrelevant as no one has twisted Eric's arm. He does seem to have a weakness for the golden liquid, 0:) as to weighing the morals of Codys against Jerrys that kind like comparing Stalin to Mother Teressa

Edited by Benji
B)...........The Goat makes a point here, however I find it to be irrelevant as no one has twisted Eric's arm. He does seem to have a weakness for the golden liquid, 0:) as to weighing the morals of Codys against Jerrys that kind like comparing Stalin to Mother Teressa

Cody, unlike The Scar, is not evil. Cody just has some issues. He also needs to go after the kind of guy he can actually have. :( Eric is just a bit of a lush. Joe went rehab. Shouldn't Eric go too? :wacko:

Cody, unlike The Scar, is not evil. Cody just has some issues. He also needs to go after the kind of guy he can actually have. :( Eric is just a bit of a lush. Joe went rehab. Shouldn't Eric go too? :wacko:

B) .........Remember Eric is the Goats personna!!

Well, true, no one twisted Eric's arm; that's true of both Jerry and Cody. :)

All Jerry offered was a friendly drink, too. 0:)

And why are you comparing Cody, who I think is very nice, to Stalin? :o

Surly you don't mean Jerry? Well, Ok, Dimitri's nickname for Jerry, "Vohzd", means "boss" and is how Stalin himself was often addressed (and that's why Dimitri, who adores Stalin, honors Jerry with it...) but, um, well, err, ok, maybe I better quit this argument while I'm behind.

What makes you think The Scar is Evil? I've never actually said he's an antagonist, let alone evil. 0:)

Eric does indeed have an extreem weakness for Tequila, but he doesn't use it often. LoL.

B) .........Remember Eric is the Goats personna!!

ROFL! Well, I admit I love tequila too, and yes, it affects me a little like it does Eric (though nowhere near as much... usually).

Eric, though, isn't the only LTMP character who shares one of my traits. One of the other characters is based, in part, on me, in one or two ways. Any guesses as to who? I'll give one hint; the main similarity is a kind of humor that we both very much enjoy.

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..