Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

I still say that both the goat and Shadwgod are both incarnations of great evil. When we examine the treatment of Cody and Eric, clearly we see the level of evil. All they wanted to do was have some fun, but the evil incarnation, Helen, interfered. I suspect that some of Helen's dark side are reminiscent of Catherine. Therefore, the case is far from closed.

The Innocent Angel,

Tiger 0:)

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< ................Agreed it would seem the goat is the antagonist!

Benji!! Aww, I'm not an antagonist! Everything is all sweetness and light in my stories!

Take Instinct for example... They know of no real threats or difficulties, so no stress! They are happy! :)

I still say that both the goat and Shadwgod are both incarnations of great evil. When we examine the treatment of Cody and Eric, clearly we see the level of evil. All they wanted to do was have some fun, but the evil incarnation, Helen, interfered. I suspect that some of Helen's dark side are reminiscent of Catherine. Therefore, the case is far from closed.

The Innocent Angel,

Innocent? You?!?!? <cough>.... :P

Well, I blame His Shadowyness for not letting Cody and Eric go further... He's evil like that, you know...

Also, I did, I think, prove my case regarding his avatar and him bieng Apep or Satan... 0:)

Sacha has a point.

Aww, but, I shall say again; LTMP is set in the very near future, so I'm sticking to my story that it's real, and being relayed to me from the future... Therefor, not my fault. 0:)

Besides, how could I conceive of or create an evil character? I'm far to nice.. I'm just a quiet and shy lurker, who has an abiding love of Irony. :)

Innocent? You?!?!? <cough>.... :P

Well, I blame His Shadowyness for not letting Cody and Eric go further... He's evil like that, you know...

Also, I did, I think, prove my case regarding his avatar and him bieng Apep or Satan... 0:)

Of course, I'm innocent. Have you ever known me to do anything evil? I'm a good boy. As for blaming Shadowgod for Cody and Eric not going further, I don't buy it. I'm sure that was a mutual decision. Besides, it was your character, Helen, who prevented it. If anyone has more blame in the matter it is you.

Besides, how could I conceive of or create an evil character? I'm far to nice.. I'm just a quiet and shy lurker, who has an abiding love of Irony. :)

You have conceived several evil characters. In FTL, there was Eric #1 (who eventually learned the error of his ways), the sheriff, the preacher, and Blackheart. Then in LTMP, there is The Scar, and he loves to kill! They're all EVIL! They're so evil that I have yet to even conceive characters that are even half as evil. You are the master of the antagonist. :worship:

Of course, I'm innocent. Have you ever known me to do anything evil? I'm a good boy. As for blaming Shadowgod for Cody and Eric not going further, I don't buy it. I'm sure that was a mutual decision. Besides, it was your character, Helen, who prevented it. If anyone has more blame in the matter it is you.

You have conceived several evil characters. In FTL, there was Eric #1 (who eventually learned the error of his ways), the sheriff, the preacher, and Blackheart. Then in LTMP, there is The Scar, and he loves to kill! They're all EVIL! They're so evil that I have yet to even conceive characters that are even half as evil. You are the master of the antagonist. :worship:

Have I ever known you to do anything evil? YES! EEEvil cliffhangers! :P

I do note that His Shadowyness has not objected to my claims that he's to blame for Eric and Cody not going further. Nor, in fact, has he disagreed with the proof I offered that hi is, indeed, the incarnation of Evil and Darkness (and thus, Satan himself). I hereby declare those points carried. :)

As for any evil characters I have created.. Ahhem, Blackheart? Nope, sorry, I cannot claim credit for his creation. He's lifted from life, as they say... 0:)

Actually, The Scar doesn't enjoy killing, he just has no scruples about it. Dimitri, on the other hand, enjoys it. :)

If you want pure evil, I'd have to say: HAve a look at Cody's mother in Dreams & Cliffed Wings. now she's pure evil!!!

CJ :)

Now, now, We all know that His Shadowyness is Evil... And I can prove it beyond all doubt merely by mentioning LiS 26!

Bondwriter was the first to point out that Shadowgod is the Lord of Darkness. And the Lord of Darkness is one of Satan's names.

Look, too, towards the clues he leaves... Remember his short story Prelude to Destiny? About Egyptioan Mythos? IMHO, that was a first-hand autobiographical account. I had him mistakenly pegged as Ra at first, but no, Apep, the god of evil and darkness. is a far, far better fit. Take a look at his avatar; an Ankh... An egyptian symbol, bracketed by two griffens! BUT, it's a heiroglyph... The Ankh is the symbol of life, but, when combined with other symbology it becomes part of the heiroglyph. The Ankh in Shadowgod's sigil is bracketed by two Griffins, and Grifins in the ancient times were the symbol of divine power. Look closely, the avatar heavily features shadows, the realm of Apohis (Apop), lord of darkness. In other words, this avatar is no less than a heirogliph, proclaiming its bearer as the god of evil and darkness, whom we would call Satan. There are a plethora of other subtle cluyes as well. For example, he has the nickname of "Fossil" that denotes his antiquity. He dwells in the nether regions, and he has an abiding love of the malevolent precipices.

LiS 26 -- This just seems to be your whipping boy. Whenever someone mentions anything you scream automatically, not to mention loudly and repeatedly, LiS 26! LiS 26! case in point, I mean the chapter was released what? 6-8 months ago?? let it go already, scream about something more recent... say LtMP 19. Whats next, are you going to resurrect 26 by using some form of its available text in one of your chapters and claim I did it??

Onto this Lord of Darkness business... First, I never claimed that, it was pushed on me in the heat of the moment and I am fine with that. Could have been allot worse I suppose. However, very limited connection to your claims of Satan. I will again point out that no other creature is as closely associated with the devil as the goat is.

Now about this Egyptian Mythos business. You are very correct, you did have it erroneously pegged as Ra. The creation myth clearly spelled out who it was, and sorry not Apep either. I'll have to look him up though, apparently not that important, never heard of him until you brought him up. Anyhow, the creation Myth deals most centrally with Amon, not Ra, and most certainly not the the later dynasty amalgam of the two. that said, I can't deny your claims, because well... Amon for all intents and purposes is an elemental god. He was everything, earth and sky, sun and moon, light and dark. So he was all of Egyptian gods, or more importantly he was what all of those gods and everything in existence was made of.

Now if we were to break down the caduceus. I dunno where you get evil and darkness from life and divine knowledge. You seemed to have something lost in translation there. Perhaps that claim sounds more convincing in your native bleating, but it makes no sense here what-so-ever.

Looked up Apep, represented by a serpent or an alligator, neither of which are in the caduceus, another nail in the coffin of THAT argument.

Shall i mention it was you who proclaimed me fossil?? Surely that has nothing to do with your argument here, right?

If I dwell in nether regions... well rightly i don't think my regional preferences are any of yours, or anyone else's, business thank you very much... :P i will however point out the paradox of that statement. How can I dwell down below, and high on the edge of a cliff at once? You like physics, explain that to me. :D

lastly... I thought Jerry reminded me of someone... :mellow:

I'd love to agree with everything you have pointed out here Tiger, however I can not. I was all for Eric staying in San Francisco. CJ for some reason has seen fit not to accept this. It was even I who asked if I could keep him, I even said please. But the goat is being selfish :pissed:

As for his claims that it is my fault. that is him again, skewing the facts to his benefit. I offered to keep Eric safe and Happy in SF, he countered with the offer of letting Cody go on the road with Instinct. Obviously my offer was the more practical of the two. It would have maintained the seperate story lines, where as Cody joining instinct on the road, would have irrecoverably merged the two stories beyond intent. not to mention he has nuclear devices in his, which sorry to say keep me a little on edge as far as safety is concerned.

perhaps Let the Music Play should really be named Let the Megalomaniac Play in CJ's honor???

LiS 26 -- This just seems to be your whipping boy. Whenever someone mentions anything you scream automatically, not to mention loudly and repeatedly, LiS 26! LiS 26! case in point, I mean the chapter was released what? 6-8 months ago?? let it go already, scream about something more recent... say LtMP 19. Whats next, are you going to resurrect 26 by using some form of its available text in one of your chapters and claim I did it??

Well, ummm, hmmmm, LiS 26 lives in infamy, what can I say? 0:)

As for LTMP 19, that wasn't a cliffhanger. That was posted on Christmas eve, after all!

Onto this Lord of Darkness business... First, I never claimed that, it was pushed on me in the heat of the moment and I am fine with that. Could have been allot worse I suppose. However, very limited connection to your claims of Satan. I will again point out that no other creature is as closely associated with the devil as the goat is.

Ahhem... Shadowgod can mean little other than Lord of Darkness; Shadow=darkness, after all. :P

Now about this Egyptian Mythos business. You are very correct, you did have it erroneously pegged as Ra. The creation myth clearly spelled out who it was, and sorry not Apep either. I'll have to look him up though, apparently not that important, never heard of him until you brought him up. Anyhow, the creation Myth deals most centrally with Amon, not Ra, and most certainly not the the later dynasty amalgam of the two. that said, I can't deny your claims, because well... Amon for all intents and purposes is an elemental god. He was everything, earth and sky, sun and moon, light and dark. So he was all of Egyptian gods, or more importantly he was what all of those gods and everything in existence was made of.

Agreed, I was wrong about Ra, and Amon does indeed fit.

However, I'll stand by my claim of Apep's relavance; He's the god of evil and darkness. As such, one could say he's a god of shadows. :P

Shall i mention it was you who proclaimed me fossil?? Surely that has nothing to do with your argument here, right?

Aww, I don't know about that, your ancientness. :P

If I dwell in nether regions... well rightly i don't think my regional preferences are any of yours, or anyone else's, business thank you very much... :P i will however point out the paradox of that statement. How can I dwell down below, and high on the edge of a cliff at once? You like physics, explain that to me. :D

Okay, Hrmmm, I'd say that, as the manifestation of Evil, you can be in more than one place at once; the nether regions, and the malevolent precipices.

I'd love to agree with everything you have pointed out here Tiger, however I can not. I was all for Eric staying in San Francisco. CJ for some reason has seen fit not to accept this. It was even I who asked if I could keep him, I even said please. But the goat is being selfish :pissed:

As for his claims that it is my fault. that is him again, skewing the facts to his benefit. I offered to keep Eric safe and Happy in SF, he countered with the offer of letting Cody go on the road with Instinct. Obviously my offer was the more practical of the two. It would have maintained the seperate story lines, where as Cody joining instinct on the road, would have irrecoverably merged the two stories beyond intent. not to mention he has nuclear devices in his, which sorry to say keep me a little on edge as far as safety is concerned.

perhaps Let the Music Play should really be named Let the Megalomaniac Play in CJ's honor???

ACK!

Now, now.. OK, I'll fess up on one point. In actuallity, His Shadowyness wanted Cody and Eric to go further than they did.

However, I must take issue with your statements.. How was your offer the more practical of the two? The storylines would have been combined no matter id Eric stayed in SF, or Cody hit the road with Instinct. I also felt that Eric would be safer LTMP, becuase Cody's mother is not in the LTMP storyline. (and she's evil).

I do, in the interest of fairness, admit that the live nuclear warheads in Instinct's equipment container do represent a but of a worry, or rather, they did. Now that the bombs are safely planted, they are no longer in Instinct's gear, so no worries. :)

And, ummm, Let the Meglomaniac Play?!?!!? :o

Well, ummm, hmmmm, LiS 26 lives in infamy, what can I say? 0:)

As for LTMP 19, that wasn't a cliffhanger. That was posted on Christmas eve, after all!

and as such it was a quintessential cliffhanger. matter of fact there is even a poll in this very forum asking the question Who do you think died? As great a cliffhanger as you claim LiS 26 was, it never acheived the status of having a poll based on whether or not anything happened of great import to the story line. That standard alone negates LiS 26 as the be all, end all mother of cliffhangers.

Ahhem... Shadowgod can mean little other than Lord of Darkness; Shadow=darkness, after all. :P

Shadow=darkness? that is a hopscotch game away from reality don't you think? All shadow really means is the absence of light. Surely one cannot have shadows in darkness. Such a feet is against the laws of physics, after all, if there is not light, there are no shadows.

Agreed, I was wrong about Ra, and Amon does indeed fit.

However, I'll stand by my claim of Apep's relavance; He's the god of evil and darkness. As such, one could say he's a god of shadows. :P

again, being the god of darkness, he would have no notion of shadows. You need LIGHT to have shadows. Lack of light = lack of shadows.

Aww, I don't know about that, your ancientness. :P

you know perfectly well about that... you four legged barnyard ruminant you. :pissed:

Okay, Hrmmm, I'd say that, as the manifestation of Evil, you can be in more than one place at once; the nether regions, and the malevolent precipices.

I say this hypothesis has no basis in the realm of proven scientific fact. You relay more on metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.

ACK!

Now, now.. OK, I'll fess up on one point. In actuallity, His Shadowyness wanted Cody and Eric to go further than they did.

However, I must take issue with your statements.. How was your offer the more practical of the two? The storylines would have been combined no matter id Eric stayed in SF, or Cody hit the road with Instinct. I also felt that Eric would be safer LTMP, becuase Cody's mother is not in the LTMP storyline. (and she's evil).

I do, in the interest of fairness, admit that the live nuclear warheads in Instinct's equipment container do represent a but of a worry, or rather, they did. Now that the bombs are safely planted, they are no longer in Instinct's gear, so no worries. :)

Wait back up. I think the bombs no longer being in the gear is the largest red flag ever. The plan has nearly reached fruition, which could only mean interesting things lie ahead.

futhermore, Eric could have easily been written out of the LtMP plot, far easier then Cody could have been released from Dreams & Clipped Wings

And, ummm, Let the Megalomaniac Play?!?!!? :o

YES, Let the Megalomaniac Play has a nice ring to it does it not? AND!! it most certainly fits the current environment.

and as such it was a quintessential cliffhanger. matter of fact there is even a poll in this very forum asking the question Who do you think died? As great a cliffhanger as you claim LiS 26 was, it never acheived the status of having a poll based on whether or not anything happened of great import to the story line. That standard alone negates LiS 26 as the be all, end all mother of cliffhangers.

Not so!!!

Well, okay, there was no poll for LiS 26 at the time. I blame myself for not thinking of that... There should have been!

HOWEVER, you deviously twist the circumstances! Of course there was no question as to whether or not something of great import had occurred; of course it had! There was a question of whether he would live or die (I'm being vauge regarding whom here to avoid giving spoilers) and those terrifying words, "One last and final time" certainly made it appear that Death was imminent.

Now, in LTMP 19, no one was ever in any real danger.. Just a slightly broken ankle. So, no, sorry, LiS 26 is, was, and shall always be, the masterful Mother of All Cliffhangers! :worship:

Shadow=darkness? that is a hopscotch game away from reality don't you think? All shadow really means is the absence of light. Surely one cannot have shadows in darkness. Such a feet is against the laws of physics, after all, if there is not light, there are no shadows.

All a shaddow really means is an absence of light? Why, thank you for proving my point! As you refer to physics, might I mention what any absence of light is? Why, by definition, it is a region of darkness where light is blocked. Therefor, the area of shadow is darkness. Therefor, shadowgod=god of darkness. :P

again, being the god of darkness, he would have no notion of shadows. You need LIGHT to have shadows. Lack of light = lack of shadows.

Ahh, but look a little deeper into Apep.

"The same fate awaits Apep's confederates and everything which formed parts of him, them, and all their offspring (their shadows, souls, doubles, and spirits)."

you know perfectly well about that... you four legged barnyard ruminant you. :pissed:

Why oh why must you always blame sweet, innocent me? 0:)

Wait back up. I think the bombs no longer being in the gear is the largest red flag ever. The plan has nearly reached fruition, which could only mean interesting things lie ahead.

Ahh, but the band doesn't know that, so, they have no worries. :)

futhermore, Eric could have easily been written out of the LtMP plot, far easier then Cody could have been released from Dreams & Clipped Wings

I disagree! Eric is integral to the plot of LTMP! Cody could leave DnCW, and you could focus it on Joe and Julie. :P

YES, Let the Megalomaniac Play has a nice ring to it does it not? AND!! it most certainly fits the current environment.

Ummm, whom are you referring to as the megalomaniac? :unsure:

Have I ever known you to do anything evil? YES! EEEvil cliffhangers! :P

Okay, maybe one of my chapter endings was a little tense, but I doubt The Shadowy One would call it an evil cliffhanger. Besides, I've not really had a scenario where a truly evil cliffhanger to be created yet. I will probably do so soon. Anyway, with all the excitement this week, when are we going to see Eric in action again. I think we're all ready for the new chapter. :P

Okay, maybe one of my chapter endings was a little tense, but I doubt The Shadowy One would call it an evil cliffhanger. Besides, I've not really had a scenario where a truly evil cliffhanger to be created yet. I will probably do so soon. Anyway, with all the excitement this week, when are we going to see Eric in action again. I think we're all ready for the new chapter. :P

:( ..........I hope there is no delay

I still say you use EEEvil cliffhangers. :P

:( ..........I hope there is no delay

There is,, er, was, a delay. I was going to post Monday night but couldn't. There are still problems on the site but the new chapter was posted a few minutes ago.

CJ :)

Not so!!!

Well, okay, there was no poll for LiS 26 at the time. I blame myself for not thinking of that... There should have been!

HOWEVER, you deviously twist the circumstances! Of course there was no question as to whether or not something of great import had occurred; of course it had! There was a question of whether he would live or die (I'm being vauge regarding whom here to avoid giving spoilers) and those terrifying words, "One last and final time" certainly made it appear that Death was imminent.

Now, in LTMP 19, no one was ever in any real danger.. Just a slightly broken ankle. So, no, sorry, LiS 26 is, was, and shall always be, the masterful Mother of All Cliffhangers! :worship:

Something tells me I WILL have the last laugh here.

*starts humming the theme from an 80's movie*

All a shaddow really means is an absence of light? Why, thank you for proving my point! As you refer to physics, might I mention what any absence of light is? Why, by definition, it is a region of darkness where light is blocked. Therefor, the area of shadow is darkness. Therefor, shadowgod=god of darkness. :P

notice how you convieniently didn't respond to the no light = no shadows ?? Thats okay, I,and everyone else, did.

"The same fate awaits Apep's confederates and everything which formed parts of him, them, and all their offspring (their shadows, souls, doubles, and spirits)."

Hrmmm to me this appears to be taken out of Context. what same fate? and was the info contained in the parenthesis there or did you add that diddy??

Why oh why must you always blame sweet, innocent me? 0:)

Divine mandate? Justice? :P

Ahh, but the band doesn't know that, so, they have no worries. :)

Not really much of an argument CJ, you can do better.

I disagree! Eric is integral to the plot of LTMP! Cody could leave DnCW, and you could focus it on Joe and Julie. :P

I never said he wasn't. Just imagine the scene though, they are all gathered around the airport, waiting to fly off to Telluride. Eric comes to the conclusion about what really matters in life and says "Uh guys, I gotta go!" and runs off to the ticket counter to buy a ticket to where he wans to be :wub::wub:

Cut to DnCW, Eric is next in line in the begalry. Stacey asks what he'll have.... "Cody" :P

lets see, there are only two real options you, or Jerry. seeing as I am of the firm belief that these two identities are the same... Lets just go with YOU!!!

Not so!!!

Something tells me I WILL have the last laugh here.

*starts humming the theme from an 80's movie*

Ack! How could you possibly have the last laugh? Hmmm, I sense Evil afoot... But then again, you are evil, aren't you??

And, one might ask, what is the name of the movie??

notice how you convieniently didn't respond to the no light = no shadows ?? Thats okay, I,and everyone else, did.

Ahhh, but no light=everthing in shadows, as a shadow is merely the absence of light. :P

Hrmmm to me this appears to be taken out of Context. what same fate? and was the info contained in the parenthesis there or did you add that diddy??

I only added the bolding for shadows.. The original page is here. :P

And interesting, another little connection: "It was believed that Apep waited at Bakhu - the mountain of the horizon"

Hmmm, and what do we find on mountains? Why, CLIFFS, of course.

I never said he wasn't. Just imagine the scene though, they are all gathered around the airport, waiting to fly off to Telluride. Eric comes to the conclusion about what really matters in life and says "Uh guys, I gotta go!" and runs off to the ticket counter to buy a ticket to where he wans to be :wub::wub:

Cut to DnCW, Eric is next in line in the begalry. Stacey asks what he'll have.... "Cody" :P

Hrmmm. But, Eric and the band have work to do. I could always write it the other way, Cody showing up to tag along to Telluride?

lets see, there are only two real options you, or Jerry. seeing as I am of the firm belief that these two identities are the same... Lets just go with YOU!!!

Now, now, Your Shadowyness, you know full well that Jerry is only partially based on me! Just a few things, key amongst them a shared love of Irony. Also a shared love of travel, and a tendency to get stressed out when a plan is coming apart. Also, a shared interest in weaponry of all forms... and, hmmm, a shared interest in history (remember Jerry in Rome?) but that's all!

So :P And shame on you for saying such mean things about me! :P

B) ..........His Shadowyness has been profiling!

Now, now, Your Shadowyness, you know full well that Jerry is only partially based on me! Just a few things, key amongst them a shared love of Irony. Also a shared love of travel, and a tendency to get stressed out when a plan is coming apart. Also, a shared interest in weaponry of all forms... and, hmmm, a shared interest in history (remember Jerry in Rome?) but that's all!

So :P And shame on you for saying such mean things about me! :P

If not for the fact that he's str8, you'd be soul mates. :lmao:

Aww I find this feuding between Cj and Steve cute :P

Steve and I think alike about Eric ;)

B) ..........You could almost picture a large bird and goat fighting over a piece of food that is dangling carelessly on the edge of a cliff!

- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -

It has become painfully clear that negotiations between SPiCE and certain fractions have reached a critical impasse. No one regrets this more then we do, but demands were made for a so called peaceful resolution which could not be met in good faith by SPiCE. We tried, unsuccessfully, to out maneuver the eventuality we all were smacked with last night. However, it seems this was held in reserve as a "trump card" should we not give in to demands.

We, have no other hands to play, other then to file a petition of legal custody with the FCPS; the process has already been started. Please continue to show your support for SPiCE

- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -

It has become painfully clear that negotiations between SPiCE and certain fractions have reached a critical impasse. No one regrets this more then we do, but demands were made for a so called peaceful resolution which could not be met in good faith by SPiCE. We tried, unsuccessfully, to out maneuver the eventuality we all were smacked with last night. However, it seems this was held in reserve as a "trump card" should we not give in to demands.

We, have no other hands to play, other then to file a petition of legal custody with the FCPS; the process has already been started. Please continue to show your support for SPiCE

ACK!!!

But, but, but... I did offer to let Eric take Cody along? To keep Eric company? But nnnno, you wouldn't let that happen.

ACK!!!

But, but, but... I did offer to let Eric take Cody along? To keep Eric company? But nnnno, you wouldn't let that happen.

<_< ......Just as well, it would only have put Cody in danger too!!

• 2 weeks later...
:o it was just a little bike accident... Soft soil and all. Besides Carlos and the kindly rancher were close by. It's not like I had him racing along a perilous mountain road, or ya know miss a curve and go sailing off the ledge.

:lol: that was evil, but luckly I read it when it was finished

Ya I agree back then with sacha, when Eric knocked jerry into the pool that was it. jerry hated him even more.

Scar/Jerry does what he has to do, so the mission isn't compromised.

ACK!!!

He does have a point, cody could of comforted Eric after the jet got to the ground.

Or this would be a happy ending as well :P

Edited by Drewbie

The Innocent Angel,

I have an idea: How about the Goat AND Shadowgod TEAM up and write a story together. Then we will see evil upon evil!!!! What have I done?!?!

Edited by rbenn5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..