Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

Well, yes, there is more tequila in Eric's future. :)

But really, SPiCE is worried for nothing. Eric has been happy and unharmed so far in the story (Well, except for a busted ankle) and he (nor his band mates) are stressed out over the live nuclear warheads currently residing in their gear. (the fact that they don't know helps). Of course, if they DID know, they would probably be stressed out six thousand ways from Sunday, but they don't know, so all is well. :)

0:)

As if he is going to stay safe. We have our worries for a reason. You are evil, C James. You're just as evil as Shadowgod, if not more so. We know you're going to be mean to Eric. That's why this group was formed. We're watching you. :2hands:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
  • Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pissed: ..........."nowhere somewhere near a cliff"

Aww, but Benji, Eric was on that cliff having fun! (You're refering to Chapter 19 and his rock climbing accident, right?) And don't forget WHO got him on that cliff, and WHO suggested the whole rock-climbing thing: Steve! (one of the many names of the dark one...)

As if he is going to stay safe. We have our worries for a reason. You are evil, C James. You're just as evil as Shadowgod, if not more so. We know you're going to be mean to Eric. That's why this group was formed. We're watching you. :2hands:

I'm not evil! Now, Shadowgod, he's evil... But what have I done that's evil? So far the only major problem the band has faced is that rock-climbing accident, where Eric fell of a cliff and hurt his ankle (and that was Steve's idea, not mine!). Ok, granted, they are not suspicious of Jerry and are disliking him, but having a dislike for the guy who handles your shipping is no big deal in buisness.

:)

Aww, but Benji, Eric was on that cliff having fun! (You're refering to Chapter 19 and his rock climbing accident, right?) And don't forget WHO got him on that cliff, and WHO suggested the whole rock-climbing thing: Steve! (one of the many names of the dark one...)

I'm not evil! Now, Shadowgod, he's evil... But what have I done that's evil? So far the only major problem the band has faced is that rock-climbing accident, where Eric fell of a cliff and hurt his ankle (and that was Steve's idea, not mine!). Ok, granted, they are not suspicious of Jerry and are disliking him, but having a dislike for the guy who handles your shipping is no big deal in buisness.

:)

You're the one who wrote it. And if Shadowgod is evil, then so are you. I think the two of you are having some kind of contest to see who can be more evil, only the victims are Eric and Cody respectively. :(

You're the one who wrote it. And if Shadowgod is evil, then so are you. I think the two of you are having some kind of contest to see who can be more evil, only the victims are Eric and Cody respectively. :(

:( .........Shhhhh! Maybe the readers also!!

Now that's not true! :P If it was, we'd end up with Cody and Eric in the same chapter, encountering some crazed killer.

But, I say again, the rock-climbing thing was Steve's idea and I can prove it. :)

Now that's not true! :P If it was, we'd end up with Cody and Eric in the same chapter, encountering some crazed killer.

But, I say again, the rock-climbing thing was Steve's idea and I can prove it. :)

B) ............Yet Cody has only encountered emotional crisis.....while Eric is living very dangerously, cliff indeed!!! :(

I will only believe that if Steve tells me so himself. That is a personal challenge to you to have him make such an admission. :P I have no doubt that the two of you scheme such things, but neither of you are innocent in the matter. What evil ideas have you given him for LiS and DnCW?

I will only believe that if Steve tells me so himself. That is a personal challenge to you to have him make such an admission. :P I have no doubt that the two of you scheme such things, but neither of you are innocent in the matter. What evil ideas have you given him for LiS and DnCW?

Oh really? Well, here's your proof, in Steve's very own words.

"No man, you gotta try it. Climbing is such a rush; there's just something about being on a cliff that makes you feel closer to God," declared the leader of The Shadows.

That was at the end of Chapter 17, where Steve is talking the guys into going rock-climbing.

So :P

As for me giving Shadowgod Evil ideas? I can think of no such occasions, sorry nothing to report there.

CJ :)

Oh really? Well, here's your proof, in Steve's very own words.

That was at the end of Chapter 17, where Steve is talking the guys into going rock-climbing.

So :P

As for me giving Shadowgod Evil ideas? I can think of no such occasions, sorry nothing to report there.

CJ :)

Well, that's the Steve from the story, your own creation. You were trying to mislead us. Now, as for Eric, I think he's on The Scar's poo poo list. That is a dangerous place to be. Need I say more? :ph34r:

Eric is definitely in danger. His stupid antics have gotten J/S pissed off at him numerous times. J/S, in a state of self-induced paranoia as his operation draws to a close, is getting sloppy and willing to kill for totally illogical reasons.

Eric is definitely in danger. His stupid antics have gotten J/S pissed off at him numerous times. J/S, in a state of self-induced paranoia as his operation draws to a close, is getting sloppy and willing to kill for totally illogical reasons.

Perhaps someone should give him a hug. :blink: If you're going to be work in the black market, you need a level head. You need to be wary but not paranoid. Paranoia tends to get people caught more quickly than being careless.

Perhaps someone should give him a hug. :blink: If you're going to be work in the black market, you need a level head. You need to be wary but not paranoid. Paranoia tends to get people caught more quickly than being careless.

Which is exactly why Eric is in danger. J/S is paranoid as heck right now and Eric seems to be doing everything he can to make J/S even angrier and more paranoid.

We need to get The Goat's team to make some changes that stop making Eric do stupid stuff. poke-poke.gif

Which is exactly why Eric is in danger. J/S is paranoid as heck right now and Eric seems to be doing everything he can to make J/S even angrier and more paranoid.

We need to get The Goat's team to make some changes that stop making Eric do stupid stuff. poke-poke.gif

B) ........Why not just slip J/S a mickey and put him someones bed?? Poor J/S has been under so much pressure lately and Eric is only trying to make him relax a bit. :rolleyes:

Edited by Benji
B) ........Why not just slip J/S a mickey and put him someones bed?? Poor J/S has been under so much pressure lately and Eric is only trying to make him relax a bit. :rolleyes:

He'd probably just reach for a knife and kill that person. :ph34r: The Scar is one diabolical dude.

He'd probably just reach for a knife and kill that person. :ph34r: The Scar is one diabolical dude.

B) ........Humm!!!! how true, he was weighing his options while aboard the boat against what at least ten other people? I'm not sure how old J/S is, I'm quite sure he is quite deft, if he is say early 50's. All the better to slip him a Mickey and leave him naked outside on a lounge chair, he has to see the humor in that!! The man needs to relax!!

B) ........Humm!!!! how true, he was weighing his options while aboard the boat against what at least ten other people? I'm not sure how old J/S is, I'm quite sure he is quite deft, if he is say early 50's. All the better to slip him a Mickey and leave him naked outside on a lounge chair, he has to see the humor in that!! The man needs to relax!!

Your comment about the boat is exactly part of why I think J/S has gotten paranoid to the point of perhaps being psychotic. If we just leave him alone his plan will succeed, nobody will get killed, and J/S will be able to enjoy his retirement in his wholly-owned country of Scarvuay, formerly known as Paraguay.

He'll go on a killing spree. The Scar does not care at all about human life. I'm afraid he's going to hurt Eric. :(

Your comment about the boat is exactly part of why I think J/S has gotten paranoid to the point of perhaps being psychotic. If we just leave him alone his plan will succeed, nobody will get killed, and J/S will be able to enjoy his retirement in his wholly-owned country of Scarvuay, formerly known as Paraguay.

B) .........However, Dimitri may see it in a different light, if he sees the paranoid in his "boss" perhaps his self preservation will lead him to change plans and take to money and run.

B) .........However, Dimitri may see it in a different light, if he sees the paranoid in his "boss" perhaps his self preservation will lead him to change plans and take to money and run.

Fine then let Dimitri kill J/S and take over the plan himself. The goal here is to protect Eric. And if J/S is out of the picture then Eric is more likely to be left alive. ;)

Fine then let Dimitri kill J/S and take over the plan himself. The goal here is to protect Eric. And if J/S is out of the picture then Eric is more likely to be left alive. ;)

B) ........I have a feeling Eric is going to live dangerous but come out just fine, remember Brandon appears to be a street fighter, and he is in great shape (per goat)

I'm more worried about Scar...he needs to relax, or he will wind with a stroke or heart attack (wait he has no heart)

B) ........I have a feeling Eric is going to live dangerous but come out just fine, remember Brandon appears to be a street fighter, and he is in great shape (per goat)

I'm more worried about Scar...he needs to relax, or he will wind with a stroke or heart attack (wait he has no heart)

Indeed, The Scar has stress issues. I worry about him too; he's gotta learn to unwind.

At least we got a glimpse of his carefree, fun-loving side in a recent chapter; his delight in the irony of what he intends to do with Helen's donation.

However, he's in a high-stress situation, which can't be easy for the poor guy. He's got a critical shipment and has to cope with people snooping around the shipping containers. It's bound to raise his blood pressure a bit.

Is anyone else concerned for his health? :)

CJ

Indeed, The Scar has stress issues. I worry about him too; he's gotta learn to unwind.

At least we got a glimpse of his carefree, fun-loving side in a recent chapter; his delight in the irony of what he intends to do with Helen's donation.

However, he's in a high-stress situation, which can't be easy for the poor guy. He's got a critical shipment and has to cope with people snooping around the shipping containers. It's bound to raise his blood pressure a bit.

Is anyone else concerned for his health? :)

CJ

HEY!!! :pissed: this is a SPiCE thread! not a SPUJ (pronounced spooge)(Society for the Promotion of Un-cruelty towards Jerry) Thread!!!! Knock and go somewhere else!!!

Don't make me break out the cattle prod....

HEY!!! :pissed: this is a SPiCE thread! not a SPUJ (pronounced spooge)(Society for the Promotion of Un-cruelty towards Jerry) Thread!!!! Knock and go somewhere else!!!

Don't make me break out the cattle prod....

Well, be careful when using a cattle prod on a goat when you're near the edge of a cliff, especially if someone named Eric is with you. :wacko:

Well, be careful when using a cattle prod on a goat when you're near the edge of a cliff, especially if someone named Eric is with you. :wacko:

well... perhaps I should petition the society of fiction characters for Custody of Eric. I could make him happy... eventually :)

well... perhaps I should petition the society of fiction characters for Custody of Eric. I could make him happy... eventually :)

I'm not sure fictional characters should be shared and lent (the Goat has quite a lawyer), plus you could have Eric drink tequila AND use motor vehicles afterwards. Let's say the AAFC (Adoption Agency of Fictional Characters could see some flaws in your application.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..