Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

What makes you think The Scar is Evil? I've never actually said he's an antagonist, let alone evil. 0:)

Eric does indeed have an extreem weakness for Tequila, but he doesn't use it often. LoL.

Actually, I don't think The Scar is evil. I know The Scar is evil. First of all, he used to be an arms dealer. Secondly, he has a nuclear weapon at his disposal and is ready to use it as leverage against the government. Oh, he almost killed Eric in cold blood. He's responsible for actual deaths already. Now, if those acts do not make him an antagonist (and evil), I've been missing something. :wacko:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I see the word "boss", I'm reminded of a friends definition for the word, double son of a bitch, spelled backwards. The Scar could fit that.

There's no doubt about that. I, for one, will scream if The Scar is somehow redeemed like Eric #1. :blink:

There's no doubt about that. I, for one, will scream if The Scar is somehow redeemed like Eric #1. :blink:

:angry: ...........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! don't even mention Eric#1, as for redeeming Scar, what like Blackheart?? No, with all the killing that's been going, on our goat has to knock off Scar, perhaps with a simple innocent prank initated by Eric (#2). The old banana slip out thru planes cargo opening, flown by Brandon???? Maybe being beaten to death by an angry kangaroo.......the list is endless 0:)

Well, Jerry is a complicated character. He's got his bad points, true, but he did push Brandon and Chase together (his "seize the Day" motto.) :wub:

:angry: ...........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! don't even mention Eric#1, as for redeeming Scar, what like Blackheart?? No, with all the killing that's been going, on our goat has to knock off Scar, perhaps with a simple innocent prank initated by Eric (#2). The old banana slip out thru planes cargo opening, flown by Brandon???? Maybe being beaten to death by an angry kangaroo.......the list is endless 0:)

The Scar isn't quite as evil as Blackheart... Nobody can be as evil as Blackheart! But, 'tis true, The Scar is unlikly to win any humanitarian awards. :)

Well, Jerry is a complicated character. He's got his bad points, true, but he did push Brandon and Chase together (his "seize the Day" motto.) :wub:

B).......Sorry but "Jerry" did that :whistle:

The Scar isn't quite as evil as Blackheart... Nobody can be as evil as Blackheart! But, 'tis true, The Scar is unlikly to win any humanitarian awards. :)

:wacko: ........The Scar isn't quite as evil as Blackheart???????? Come on he never planted two nukes in large citys!!!!

• Site Administrator

I'm surprised that nobody has commented on the abuse that poor Eric suffered by CJ's pen in the most recent chapter.

1. Helen tripped him with a broom in what is to be assumed a concrete utility room :o
  2. Helen locked him in a utility closet :o
  3. Helen took his buzz away :o
  4. Jerry nearly garroted him in the shipping container :o
  5. He nearly broke his toe on a container :o
  6. He repeatedly kicked a live nuclear bomb :o :nuke:

When will the harm that CJ puts in Eric's way cease?

Edited by wildone

As evil as Blackheart is, he has NOT created nukes or came up with a scheme to take over an entire country. They're both evil in their own ways. Jerry probably does believe in siezing the day. He's seeking an opportunity to usurp power. What is there to misunderstand about him being an incarnation of pure evil?

I'm surprised that nobody has commented on the abuse that poor Eric suffered by CJ's pen in the most recent chapter.

1. Helen tripped him with a broom in what is to be assumed a concrete utility room :o

:pissed: .........With the exception of "Jerry" and Helen, Eric managed to do most of the "hurting" to himself (rock climbing). Helen's actions put her on my S_it list! <_<

Uhoh... I was worried that SPiCE might object to the bit about Eric kicking a live nuke... But it was quite safe, really! The anti-tamper device is a net of wires inside the outer skin of the bomb case. He couldn't break them without putting his foot through steel plate! :)

And, Helen was only trying to do the right thing. Eric did try and squirt her! And he was on tequila...

As for Jerry, he was only being neighborly: He thinks about garroting most anyone who comes near that shipping container.

As evil as Blackheart is, he has NOT created nukes or came up with a scheme to take over an entire country. They're both evil in their own ways. Jerry probably does believe in siezing the day. He's seeking an opportunity to usurp power. What is there to misunderstand about him being an incarnation of pure evil?

Now, now, we don't KNOW that Blackheart hasn't done that or worse! Remember, we are talking about he of many names: Shadowgod, Blackheart, Apophis, Apep, Mephistopheles, etc.

Apophis (also called Apep), in Egyptian mythos, is the ancient spirit of evil and destruction, a demon that is determined to plunge the world into eternal darkness (Shadows). He is also the god of Shadows and other manifestiations of evil and destruction.

A western concept would be to call him Satan.

So how can you say he isn't evil?

:P

Apophis (also called Apep), in Egyptian mythos, is the ancient spirit of evil and destruction, a demon that is determined to plunge the world into eternal darkness (Shadows). He is also the god of Shadows and other manifestiations of evil and destruction.

A western concept would be to call him Satan.

So how can you say he isn't evil?

:P

<_< ..............Isn't Satan sometimes represented as being a goat???

• Site Moderator
<_< ..............Isn't Satan sometimes represented as being a goat???

Come to think if it, I have seen pictures a creature that was half human, half goat, with the tail and horns of Satan. And that was quite a few years ago.

Come to think if it, I have seen pictures a creature that was half human, half goat, with the tail and horns of Satan. And that was quite a few years ago.

B) .......As I recall his eyes were red too......hummm!! the sunglasses make sense now. :P

• Site Administrator

Must be at least the spawn of the devil :devil:

That's a perfect description of the goat. I still have figure out who is the most evil, the goat or the shadowy one. :ph34r:

That's a perfect description of the goat. I still have figure out who is the most evil, the goat or the shadowy one. :ph34r:

<_< .........We could always start by counting "bodies" each author produces!

Must be at least the spawn of the devil :devil:

ACK! I am most certainly NOT the spawn of Shadowgod, so your statement is manifestly false :P

The Shadowy one, of course! He's evil incanrante, the lord of Darkness!

<_< .........We could always start by counting "bodies" each author produces!

ACK! Benji!!! That's not fair! It was Dimitri be brought down that airliner early in the story, not me!

And in FTL, only a few of the bad guys died!

And in LTMP, well, Jerry and Dimitri do tend to get a little, errrm, protective. But they just want to be left to their own devices.

Besides, what about all the blood and death in His Shadowynesses stories? In "Almost Home" and certainly in "Prelude to Destiny" he had deaths!! He's evil, I tell ya, EEEvil!

ACK! Benji!!! That's not fair! It was Dimitri be brought down that airliner early in the story, not me!

And in LTMP, well, Jerry and Dimitri do tend to get a little, errrm, protective. But they just want to be left to their own devices.

Besides, what about all the blood and death in His Shadowynesses stories? In "Almost Home" and certainly in "Prelude to Destiny" he had deaths!! He's evil, I tell ya, EEEvil!

you know how I hate to be against you, but it's you that writes Dimitri the way he is, and the way the other bad asses are,, they live in you're head,,,

ACK! I am most certainly NOT the spawn of Shadowgod, so your statement is manifestly false :P

The Shadowy one, of course! He's evil incanrante, the lord of Darkness!

Who are you trying to prove this to, yourself or everyone else. I think there is plenty of room for debate on this issue. Besides, as we discussed before, the devil is often presented as a goat. It is hardly an open and shut case. :ph34r:

• Site Moderator
you know how I hate to be against you, but it's you that writes Dimitri the way he is, and the way the other bad asses are,, they live in you're head,,,

He's got you there CJ. YOU did create them and the way they act/react.

<_< ......Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten the airliner with what 200-300 hundred people on board?? Then of course there are those nasty little nukes planted around the US. Will Scar detonate one in the un-populated area of Australia? Or add a few million from either LA or New York? :o

Awww, Sacha! But, but, but... ummm, LTMP is set in the future... So therefor, I'm merely channeling future, and real events!

How could I possibly conceive of anything as evil as that? I'm just a sweet, quiet and shy lurker! Why, I've even said that only one character is based partially on me... Though no one has yet guessed who. (Hint... it's not a member of Instinct).

Who are you trying to prove this to, yourself or everyone else. I think there is plenty of room for debate on this issue. Besides, as we discussed before, the devil is often presented as a goat. It is hardly an open and shut case. :ph34r:

Now, now, We all know that His Shadowyness is Evil... And I can prove it beyond all doubt merely by mentioning LiS 26!

Bondwriter was the first to point out that Shadowgod is the Lord of Darkness. And the Lord of Darkness is one of Satan's names.

Look, too, towards the clues he leaves... Remember his short story Prelude to Destiny? About Egyptioan Mythos? IMHO, that was a first-hand autobiographical account. I had him mistakenly pegged as Ra at first, but no, Apep, the god of evil and darkness. is a far, far better fit. Take a look at his avatar; an Ankh... An egyptian symbol, bracketed by two griffens! BUT, it's a heiroglyph... The Ankh is the symbol of life, but, when combined with other symbology it becomes part of the heiroglyph. The Ankh in Shadowgod's sigil is bracketed by two Griffins, and Grifins in the ancient times were the symbol of divine power. Look closely, the avatar heavily features shadows, the realm of Apohis (Apop), lord of darkness. In other words, this avatar is no less than a heirogliph, proclaiming its bearer as the god of evil and darkness, whom we would call Satan. There are a plethora of other subtle cluyes as well. For example, he has the nickname of "Fossil" that denotes his antiquity. He dwells in the nether regions, and he has an abiding love of the malevolent precipices.

He's got you there CJ. YOU did create them and the way they act/react.

But, but, but... LTMP is set in the very near future, so all I may be doing is providing a recount of future events... Goats do have links to fortune-telling and predicting the future, you know... Granted, it's usually via entrail reading, but who knows my own gut better than me?

<_< ......Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten the airliner with what 200-300 hundred people on board?? Then of course there are those nasty little nukes planted around the US. Will Scar detonate one in the un-populated area of Australia? Or add a few million from either LA or New York? :o

We don't even know that Dimitri and The Scar are the antagonists of the story! I've never said that they are. 0:)

Awww, Sacha! But, but, but... ummm, LTMP is set in the future... So therefor, I'm merely channeling future, and real events!

How could I possibly conceive of anything as evil as that? I'm just a sweet, quiet and shy lurker! Why, I've even said that only one character is based partially on me... Though no one has yet guessed who. (Hint... it's not a member of Instinct).

Now, now, We all know that His Shadowyness is Evil... And I can prove it beyond all doubt merely by mentioning LiS 26!

Bondwriter was the first to point out that Shadowgod is the Lord of Darkness. And the Lord of Darkness is one of Satan's names.

Look, too, towards the clues he leaves... Remember his short story Prelude to Destiny? About Egyptioan Mythos? IMHO, that was a first-hand autobiographical account. I had him mistakenly pegged as Ra at first, but no, Apep, the god of evil and darkness. is a far, far better fit. Take a look at his avatar; an Ankh... An egyptian symbol, bracketed by two griffens! BUT, it's a heiroglyph... The Ankh is the symbol of life, but, when combined with other symbology it becomes part of the heiroglyph. The Ankh in Shadowgod's sigil is bracketed by two Griffins, and Grifins in the ancient times were the symbol of divine power. Look closely, the avatar heavily features shadows, the realm of Apohis (Apop), lord of darkness. In other words, this avatar is no less than a heirogliph, proclaiming its bearer as the god of evil and darkness, whom we would call Satan. There are a plethora of other subtle cluyes as well. For example, he has the nickname of "Fossil" that denotes his antiquity. He dwells in the nether regions, and he has an abiding love of the malevolent precipices.

But, but, but... LTMP is set in the very near future, so all I may be doing is providing a recount of future events... Goats do have links to fortune-telling and predicting the future, you know... Granted, it's usually via entrail reading, but who knows my own gut better than me?

We don't even know that Dimitri and The Scar are the antagonists of the story! I've never said that they are. 0:)

<_< ................Agreed it would seem the goat is the antagonist!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..