Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

You would make Tim cry. :(

Tough love buddy. Either admit to using evil cliffhangers or accept the consequences. :P

I'll at least show I have some compassion by supplying the tissues if you choose to continue being stubborn. :D

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough love buddy. Either admit to using evil cliffhangers or accept the consequences. :P

I'll at least show I have some compassion by supplying the tissues if you choose to continue being stubborn. :D

If the goat makes such an admission, the tiger will do the same.

I'll need an address so I can send those tissues, LOL.

:lmao: I've been painted into a corner. I have never said that I don't use cliffhangers. For the record, I still say that CJ, Shadowgod, and Jack Scribe are the masters of evil cliffhangers. I say that we settle this question with a poll in another forum. I have no idea which one would be appropriate, but it is not this one. :off:

Speaking of evil cliffhangers, I wonder if the king has another planned soon. I am sure that he does. :lol:

:lmao: I've been painted into a corner. I have never said that I don't use cliffhangers. For the record, I still say that CJ, Shadowgod, and Jack Scribe are the masters of evil cliffhangers. I say that we settle this question with a poll in another forum. I have no idea which one would be appropriate, but it is not this one. :off:

Speaking of evil cliffhangers, I wonder if the king has another planned soon. I am sure that he does. :lol:

B) .....I thought we aready had that poll with CJ being the winner, (2007) I think everyone else (above) was also in the running except Tiger.

B) .....I thought we aready had that poll with CJ being the winner, (2007) I think everyone else (above) was also in the running except Tiger.

This is my point! I was not in the running for the award. Therefore, I do not use evil cliffhangers. The poll was to be about me but in another forum.

On MSN Tim suggested a poll. I retorted that we should settle it with a pole. Let's beat on him until he confesses his evil ways. :D

That is not a nice way to settle the dispute. :o

Tim, you know I :wub: you too much to ever actually hurt you! I was just making an attempt at humor. Sorry if it failed.

Promising Authors need their own forums. That would be the perfect place for this poll. For now I think The Lounge would be the ideal place for this poll.

Suggestion:

Does TL The Writing Tiger use cliffhangers?

1) No.

2) Yes, but not evil ones.

3) Yes, truly evil ones.

Edited by GaryInMiami
This is my point! I was not in the running for the award. Therefore, I do not use evil cliffhangers. The poll was to be about me but in another forum.

B) ......Maybe not evil cliffhangers, but you get the idea! :P

Tim, you know I :wub: you too much to ever actually hurt you! I was just making an attempt at humor. Sorry if it failed.

Promising Authors need their own forums. That would be the perfect place for this poll. For now I think The Lounge would be the ideal place for this poll.

Suggestion:

Does TL The Writing Tiger use cliffhangers?

1) No.

2) Yes, but not evil ones.

3) Yes, truly evil ones.

I knew you were joking. That poll seems fair enough. ;)

If the goat makes such an admission, the tiger will do the same.

You've got a deal! Now, look closely at your own words; you agreed to make THE SAME admission I do.

Okay, here goes; I hereby admit that TL The Writing Tiger uses EEEvil Cliffhangers!

Ok, TL, now it's your turn to admit the exact same line above.

:P

• Site Administrator
You've got a deal! Now, look closely at your own words; you agreed to make THE SAME admission I do.

Okay, here goes; I hereby admit that TL The Writing Tiger uses EEEvil Cliffhangers!

In TL's defense, he didn't agree to make THE SAME admission. He would make "such an admission"

So a statement like:

I hereby admit that C James uses EEEvil Cliffhangers!

is such an admission (ie. a statement about the cliffhanger use by another author) and would meet the requirements of what he agreed to do.

I hereby admit that C James uses EEEvil Cliffhangers!

And now, for a little more randomness, the names of the guilty...

Who posted in: SPiCE

Poster / Posts

TL The Writing Tiger/ 60

FrenchCanadian/ 37

BeaStKid/ 33

Benji/ 31

GaryInMiami/ 27

C James/ 15

shadowgod/ 14

TalonRider/ 9

Bondwriter/ 7

wildone/ 4

Graeme/ 3

EMoe57/ 1

Ieshwar/ 1

Jack Scribe/ 1

jkeeling/ 1

And now, for a little more randomness, the names of the guilty...

Who posted in: SPiCE

Poster / Posts

TL The Writing Tiger/ 60 61

FrenchCanadian/ 37

BeaStKid/ 33

Benji/ 31

GaryInMiami/ 27

C James/ 15

shadowgod/ 14

TalonRider/ 9

Bondwriter/ 7

wildone/ 4

Graeme/ 3

EMoe57/ 1

Ieshwar/ 1

Jack Scribe/ 1

jkeeling/ 1

Did you actually go through this thread and find the number of posts? That post count seems a bit high, even for me. :o

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
  • Site Administrator
Did you actually go through this thread and find the number of posts? That post count seems a bit high, even for me. :o

Actually Bondwriter is a excellent one with numbers, you'd be amazed at what he can look at and deduce at a seconds notice ^_^ .

He actually taught me some of his secret ways, for example in the FTL thread....wait this may take a minute or two, a bit more...okay, here is the posts:

Who posted in: For The Love

Poster Posts C James 417 Bondwriter 198 Graeme 189 Jack Frost 139 shadowgod 111 EMoe57 89 Conner 69 TalonRider 66 Jack Scribe 44 wildone 38 Bob D. 38 Ieshwar 38 old bob 32 Benji 27 DarkShadow 18 TL The Writing Tiger 16 L0st Cause 14 Xiao_Chun 14 captainrick 14 FrenchCanadian 13 ethan thorn 10 BeaStKid 7 Altimexis 6 YaP 5 knotme 4 Ephialtes 3 Matthew 3 Trevor 2 jfalkon 2 Low Flyer 2 kojaky 2 Red_A 1 Krista 1 Endless Skies 1 Andy 1 sungod 1 Kurt 1 Camy 1 Max03 1

It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it 0:)

Hmm, all I see are a bunch of Server Not Found error pages in wildone's message.

Methinks you all are making up numbers.

:blink:

Acctually, if you go to Cj's main forum and clink on the number of posts on any topic it will pull up who posted in that topic thread and how many times they have posted. Steve, did just that from the For the Love thread. Why they are linkiing to todays top posters.... I dunno :blink:

• Site Administrator
Hmm, all I see are a bunch of Server Not Found error pages in wildone's message.

Methinks you all are making up numbers.

:blink:

Oh, I'm not making up anything, if you want to confirm, get a peice of paper and start at post #1. Don't worry, there is only 1637 posts to go through :D:P . I'm sure you'll come up with the exact same numbers.

As far as the server not found, I can't link everyones profile in the post, so just focus on the name and the number after it :lol: .

It does prove that CJ isn't quite the lurker he claims :ph34r: .

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..