Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Site Moderator
I already have a jungle of my own... Didn't you notice it in my signature???

*Hint*The big banner in the middle */Hint* :whistle:

All animals have a place of their own within a zoo.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, I have a jungle of my own, even though it may be a reserve...to keep the pests (read: poachers) out... ;)

B) .......Wondering who is out save Eric, while wandering thru Bk's jungle.

B) .......Wondering who is out save Eric, while wandering thru Bk's jungle.

*Invited Benji to his lair (read: story page) while patting Benji's back* "Don't worry, mate. He'll be saved, or we'll be having a nice roast dinner of a certain nice, juicy goat."

*Invited Benji to his lair (read: story page) while patting Benji's back* "Don't worry, mate. He'll be saved, or we'll be having a nice roast dinner of a certain nice, juicy goat."

Given the age, I don't know about juicy ;)

Just Kidding CJ...

• 1 month later...

SPICE ALERT! SPICE ALERT!!

Eric is in peril, and if you've read chapter 3 of Changing Lanes, you know that the culprit is Shadowgod!!!

I am hereby rallying SPiCE to Eric's aid, and calling for a campaign against the Shady One!! He must stop leading Eric astray!!

:sword: :cowboy: :fire: :axeman: :sword: :chris: :2hands:

SPICE ALERT! SPICE ALERT!!

Eric is in peril, and if you've read chapter 3 of Changing Lanes, you know that the culprit is Shadowgod!!!

I am hereby rallying SPiCE to Eric's aid, and calling for a campaign against the Shady One!! He must stop leading Eric astray!!

:sword: :cowboy: :fire: :axeman: :sword: :chris: :2hands:

B) ..........I'm sure it is Tequila induced!! :P

B) ..........I'm sure it is Tequila induced!! :P

No Tequila involved... It's just the Shady One barging in and leading Eric into dire peril!!!

So, rally SPICE! Save Eric (from the Shady One's eeevil influence!)

No Tequila involved... It's just the Shady One barging in and leading Eric into dire peril!!!

So, rally SPICE! Save Eric (from the Shady One's eeevil influence!)

B) ...................Last time I aided in a charge it was wasn't pretty, his Shadowiness must have spies in low places.

B) ...................Last time I aided in a charge it was wasn't pretty, his Shadowiness must have spies in low places.

Yes... Shadowyness does have as his realm the firey pit, and that's the lowest of the low... But how can we protect Eric from this truly (and literally!) Satanic influence? Rally SPiCE!

The evil culprit is, as always, Shadowgod!

:P

While Steve is never completely innocent, you are still culpable. We all know you love torturing Eric. :angry:

Edited by Tiger
While Steve is never completely innocent, you are still culpable. We all know you love torturing Eric. :angry:

:blink:

Not so! Eric is my favorite character... It's Shadowgod who is mean to his characters... (think of all the mean things he's done to them!) And of course, now he's riding through Changing Lanes on his motorcycle, being a bad influence on Eric!!

You're the one writing stories, and even if you added the motorcycle at Steve's suggestion, you are still responsible for its inclusion in the story. Steve can only take blame for the motorcycle accident in LiS. :P

You're the one writing stories, and even if you added the motorcycle at Steve's suggestion, you are still responsible for its inclusion in the story. Steve can only take blame for the motorcycle accident in LiS. :P

Right on Tim, If you like Eric so much, then why the torture.

• 2 weeks later...
B) ...............We must have Eric living on the edge!! Without his antics SPiCE would cease to exist!! :lol:

Too True... besides I'm willing to bet 20 GA Bucks that there's more peril in store for Eric...

after all he's going to San Fran and on a motorcycle no less!

Too True... besides I'm willing to bet 20 GA Bucks that there's more peril in store for Eric...

after all he's going to San Fran and on a motorcycle no less!

Well... anytime shadowgod is involved, there is bound to be danger... He has this heartfelt, maniacal love of imperiling (or worse!) his characters.....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..