Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

I have an idea: How about the Goat AND Shadowgod TEAM up and write a story together. Then we will see evil upon evil!!!! What have I done?!?! :wacko: :blink:

But, but, but... Shadowgod is too evil!! He does all sorts of nasty, unspeakable things to his characters... :ph34r:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between your flair for action/adventure and Steve's gift of making the simplest act of love seem totally erotic and romantic we could have a real winner if the two of you teamed up. Plus the cliffies would be at least twice as high and twice as eeevil. :lol:

But, but, but... Shadowgod is too evil!! He does all sorts of nasty, unspeakable things to his characters... :ph34r:

Well one could write one chapter and the next week either you or the shadowy one could write the next chapter. I would sit back and watch you two create diabolical mayhem. 2 can play that game if i am not mistaken. :2thumbs::devil:

Edited by rbenn5
Between your flair for action/adventure and Steve's gift of making the simplest act of love seem totally erotic and romantic we could have a real winner if the two of you teamed up. Plus the cliffies would be at least twice as high and twice as eeevil. :lol:

Lol.. Well, to be honest I had a blast with "when worlds collide". I think His Shadowyness did too. I'd love to work with him again, even though he's evil. :)

Well one could write one chapter and the next week either you or the shadowy one could write the next chapter. I would sit back and watch you two create diabiolical mayhem. 2 can play that game if i am not mistaken.

You know what he'd do, don't you? His chapters would be putting the charachters into all sorts of dire circumstances, and mine would be struggling to extricate them from the predicaments! He's evil like that, you know.

:ph34r:

Lol.. Well, to be honest I had a blast with "when worlds collide". I think His Shadowyness did too. I'd love to work with him again, even though he's evil. :)

You know what he'd do, don't you? His chapters would be putting the charachters into all sorts of dire circumstances, and mine would be struggling to extricate them from the predicaments! He's evil like that, you know.

nah you would be putting the characters through dire circumstances too. I can see right through the eeeeeeeeevvilll

Edited by rbenn5

I do believe you are downplaying your own evil here. You are the one who destroyed of city of over 100,000 people. Shadowgod has never done such a thing that I am aware of. I also seem to remember Christ and Steve from FTL being in some rather difficult circumstances. Someone tried to kill them! I don't remember any person trying to kill one of Shadowgod's characters in LiS, ASOB, or DnCW. Then again, I have only read one of his anthology submissions. shrug.gif

That was a good chapter. But it was just one chapter. Maybe the theme of an upcoming anthology could involve having to collaborate on a story with one other author.

That was a good chapter. But it was just one chapter. Maybe the theme of an upcoming anthology could involve having to collaborate on a story with one other author.

Good Idea

I do believe you are downplaying your own evil here. You are the one who destroyed of city of over 100,000 people. Shadowgod has never done such a thing that I am aware of. I also seem to remember Christ and Steve from FTL being in some rather difficult circumstances. Someone tried to kill them! I don't remember any person trying to kill one of Shadowgod's characters in LiS, ASOB, or DnCW. Then again, I have only read one of his anthology submissions. shrug.gif

Course he is, cj's trying to Relieve the pressure on him, but we know the truth.

Edited by Drewbie
  • Site Administrator
B) ......You know they are going to do it!!

I don't know if they would! I would see too much conflict. Imagine the conversation they would have:

Steve: So I think we should make the readers think that we killed off Tyler, but we'll leave them hanging

CJ: Ya, great idea, so what about strapping a suicide bomb on him in an airport?

Steve: No I was thinking of not really killing him

CJ: Well I was thinking of killing him and a couple of thousand innocent bystanders just for effect

Steve: No we can't kill him

CJ: Your evil, you never let me have fun

Steve: Your a lunatic megalomaniac, you want to kill off everything good

CJ: Maybe I should kill you off in the story too

Steve: Oh just try goat, remember the pen is mightier than the sword

CJ: :angry:

Steve: :P

Steve B)

Note: And no, I don't have actually ways of seeing their PM's LOL

Edited by wildone
I don't know if they would! I would see too much conflict. Imagine the conversation they would have:

Steve: So I think we should make the readers think that we killed off Tyler, but we'll leave them hanging

CJ: Ya, great idea, so what about strapping a suicide bomb on him in an airport?

CJ: Well I was thinking of killing him and a couple of thousand innocent bystanders just for effect

Steve B)

:P ................LOL, it's perfect!! Almost like you had a "bug" listening in on them.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man I needed that after the week I have just gotten over :P

that is damn near spot on to be honest. Though one major exception. Cj wouldn't use the :pissed: emote. He would instead use 0:)

We don't even know that Dimitri and The Scar are the antagonists of the story! I've never said that they are. 0:)

Of course, maybe they're actually the unsung hero of the story. Also, maybe they've actually done the world a favour with what they've done and will be doing

Of course, maybe they're actually the unsung hero of the story. Also, maybe they've actually done the world a favour with what they've done and will be doing

:wacko: .........Done the world a favor????? How by killing off 100,000 Aussies??? By spreading a cloud cover that will probaly reach South America, (Did Scar think of the possibility of Chile getting fall-out?)

Chill, Benji. Sacha was just being funny. Sheesh, I hope you get an answer about your car soon; you're way too edgy today, LOL.

:( .......Edgy, you bet,this could affect my Dallas trip!!!

• Site Moderator

I'd hate to see what would happen if Shadowgod, CJ and Tiger got togethter to work on a round robin.

If you want a story with a high death count, read Dawn of Tears by dkstories.

Jan, that's a marvelous idea! I would be so honored. :2thumbs:

Added: Yes, I agree about the death count in Dawn of Tears. dkstories's new series is not far behind on the death count though. :P

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

Steve B)

Whoa! It's Shadowgod who is the one prone to suggesting all manner of horrific things... Sweet, innocent me would never do such a thing as that! Remember, it's Shadowgod who is always unspeakably cruel to his characters. (for anyone who doubts me, recall the motorcycle in LiS!)

Anything is possible! :)

The issue here is that I can't say they are antagonists. If I did, that would be a spoiler, and the Echidna would get me.

Anything is possible! :)

The issue here is that I can't say they are antagonists. If I did, that would be a spoiler, and the Echidna would get me.

Which would you prefer? The Echidna or being the main course at a goat roast? ;)hungry.gif

• Site Administrator
Whoa! It's Shadowgod who is the one prone to suggesting all manner of horrific things... Sweet, innocent me would never do such a thing as that! Remember, it's Shadowgod who is always unspeakably cruel to his characters. (for anyone who doubts me, recall the motorcycle in LiS!)

Now CJ, can't you see the tree among the forest? I suggested that Steve actually put forth the idea of a cliffhanger. I merely said that your wouldn't be satisfied with the degree of cliffhanger.

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..