Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Site Administrator
Acctually, if you go to Cj's main forum and clink on the number of posts on any topic it will pull up who posted in that topic thread and how many times they have posted. Steve, did just that from the For the Love thread. Why they are linkiing to todays top posters.... I dunno :blink:

Darn you Steve, you would post that right before my last post :angry: .

So much for trying to convince someone that I maybe had some secret power or something :D .

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for trying to convince someone that I maybe had some secret power or something :D .

That's alright. We all have our own [secret] powers. You just haven't found yours yet. Perhaps you need to get into battle and catch an orb? ;)

In TL's defense, he didn't agree to make THE SAME admission. He would make "such an admission"

So a statement like:

I hereby admit that C James uses EEEvil Cliffhangers!

is such an admission (ie. a statement about the cliffhanger use by another author) and would meet the requirements of what he agreed to do.

ACK! Echidna! Can't you let me get away with anything? :P

I hereby admit that C James uses EEEvil Cliffhangers!

But i don't! :P

At this point I think it's safe to state that CJ is just plain evil regardless of any cliffhangers.

Who? Sweet, quiet, innocent me? 0:)

Maybe he's the true Dark Lord of GA. :lol:

Whoa! Shadowgod is the Dark Lord! Bondwriter even said so!!!

Just checked my Cayman Islands account's balance. Then the Liechtenstein's. Nothing from Arizona there.

No transfer, no support, I thought I had made my venality explicit enough. So I'll just deny having ever said such a thing.

ACK! Echidna! Can't you let me get away with anything? :P

As usual the echidna is the voice of reason.

But i don't! :P

Actually, you do. You're quite good at it too.

There is no doubt that both of you are mired in darkness, but we have you to figure out the identity of the true dark lord. As a matter of fact, the Dark Lord has some kind of evil influence upon Tiger Tales. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Well, now, I think SPiCE should be pleased so far? Eric is fine, no harm since he hurt his ankle, and he's happy!

See? Everything is fine. :)

:jerry:

Oh no. What are you going to do to Eric now you tease?

Well, I was partially correct. It wasn't Jerry to catch him, but he's about to find out.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make in anothe thread. Something about Dmitri seeing the picture has me suspecting something big. The Scar was not paying much attention. This is going to be good.

• 2 weeks later...
That is exactly the point I was trying to make in anothe thread. Something about Dmitri seeing the picture has me suspecting something big. The Scar was not paying much attention. This is going to be good.

Well, all that happened is that Jerry and Eric are having a nice, friendly drink of tequila together. See? Eric is safe and sound, so SPiCE has nothing to worry about. :boy:

Well, all that happened is that Jerry and Eric are having a nice, friendly drink of tequila together. See? Eric is safe and sound, so SPiCE has nothing to worry about. :boy:

Yeah, he's about as safe as a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. :lmao:

Oh, my Goathanger alarm is bleeting at ear-splitting levels.

We need all SPiCE members at the ready cause something bad is about to happen to Eric.

Even without J/S around Eric always gets into trouble when he drinks the juice of the Agave plant.

We need all SPiCE members at the ready cause something bad is about to happen to Eric.

Even without J/S around Eric always gets into trouble when he drinks the juice of the Agave plant.

That's for sure. He tends to end up with broken limbs and presumed dead. :wacko:

Maybe we get to see Jerry's fun-loving side? :)

That's for sure. He tends to end up with broken limbs and presumed dead. :wacko:

Ahh, but that wasn't due to Tequila!

As for Eric and Jerry's tequila drinking, it's all in chapter 32. 0:) And BTW, in case Graeme thinks that is a spoiler, it's not, becuase Chapter 32 is a posted chapter. :)

Someone needs to update his signature!

/me rushes off to read the latest chapter...

I was busy with the anthology, but I'll get the chapter announcement up and my sig edited within a few minutes. :)

Maybe we get to see Jerry's fun-loving side? :)

More like his angry and near-murderous side...

Ahh, but that wasn't due to Tequila!

Giving Eric tequila is like giving putting a cryptonite necklace around Superman's neck. :wacko:

As for Eric and Jerry's tequila drinking, it's all in chapter 32. 0:) And BTW, in case Graeme thinks that is a spoiler, it's not, becuase Chapter 32 is a posted chapter. :)

And a great chapter it is. :D

That's true. CJ is being cruel to Eric again. :angry:

B) ............My crystal ball (no I realy don't have one) predicts more tequila, more antics by Eric. But something "special" from Brandon, cause he too has been rather silent in this escapade. <_< ......then again we could see J/S in church!

B) ............My crystal ball (no I realy don't have one) predicts more tequila, more antics by Eric. But something "special" from Brandon, cause he too has been rather silent in this escapade. <_< ......then again we could see J/S in church!

Well, yes, there is more tequila in Eric's future. :)

But really, SPiCE is worried for nothing. Eric has been happy and unharmed so far in the story (Well, except for a busted ankle) and he (nor his band mates) are stressed out over the live nuclear warheads currently residing in their gear. (the fact that they don't know helps). Of course, if they DID know, they would probably be stressed out six thousand ways from Sunday, but they don't know, so all is well. :)

0:)

Well, yes, there is more tequila in Eric's future. :)

But really, SPiCE is worried for nothing. Eric has been happy and unharmed so far in the story (Well, except for a busted ankle) and he (nor his band mates) are stressed out over the live nuclear warheads currently residing in their gear. (the fact that they don't know helps). Of course, if they DID know, they would probably be stressed out six thousand ways from Sunday, but they don't know, so all is well. :)

0:)

:pissed: ..........."nowhere somewhere near a cliff"

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..