American Idol Season 7

Myr

I live David A too. I don't think he's gay... but he sure can sing.

His interview:

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/?vid=895

Doesn't hurt that he has such a nice smile...

IMO David is the cutest among the boys and he seems nice, too. :wub:

I had a moment, where I saw him and I suddenly shouted 'GAY IDOL! GAY IDOL!' before cackling madly.

Why did I have a similar moment as well?? :P

David Hernandez is the hottest guy there...

Maybe... but from what I've till now, he seems to have a bit of an attitude (and is also a camera hog, too) 0:)

I don't see a male winning this year (so far) none of them have shown much star potential. Other than the 17 year old David Archuleta.. but when he laughed all the time.. it pretty much showed me that he wasn't ready for the career...

But anyway... maybe they'll get better.. hopefully the first time I actually watch the show they won't all suck. :P

Based on tonight's performances, here are my top 3:

1. David Archuleta

2. Michael Johns

3. Jason Castro

(Or maybe Jason Castro and then Michael Johns)

Colton and Danny are definitely gay.

Based on tonight's performances, here are who I think will be eliminated:

1. Garrett Haley (I swear, he looks like a girl)

2. Tie between Jason Yeager & Luke Menard (Anyone else just baffled by how good looking he is???)

Edited by canundra

No reality TV show is better than another. They are all equally terrible.

I disagree. While I do prefer scripted television shows over reality TV, there are still some entertaining reality shows out there. Generally, I like watching the competitions like Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, Project Runway, etc.

• Site Administrator

For those that didn't watch...

Danny (totally gay. What color is his music Paula? RAINBOW!) is 1-866-436-5707

David A (one of the very best performances) 1-866-436-5706

Colton 1-866-436-5709

Canundra, I basically agree with your assessment. I can't stand Luke Menard. He's too cocky or something.

Danny was a bit over the top gay. The only thing he can do to go further is sing Over The Rainbow.

David A is a cute guy and seems really nice. He doesn't exactly trigger my gaydar, but that boy can sing!

Myr

For those that didn't watch...

Danny (totally gay. What color is his music Paula? RAINBOW!) is 1-866-436-5707

David A (one of the very best performances) 1-866-436-5706

Colton 1-866-436-5709

Canundra, I basically agree with your assessment. I can't stand Luke Menard. He's too cocky or something.

Danny was a bit over the top gay. The only thing he can do to go further is sing Over The Rainbow.

David A is a cute guy and seems really nice. He doesn't exactly trigger my gaydar, but that boy can sing!

Myr

Cocky? Nah. I don't think so. I think he was just confident in his ability to sing. He thought he sounded good, Simon didn't. I didn't either. But gah! He's so ridiculously good looking. I'd keep him on the show just for aesthetic purposes. :P

Danny's performance wasn't impressive at all. I agree with Simon in that if you're going to choose an Elvis song, please don't butcher it. And that's exactly what Danny did. Butcher the song.

Colton? Bah. Wasn't very interesting.

Honestly, besides the three that I listed as my top three, the guys' performances tonight were boring and uninteresting. Nothing special about them. Maybe they'll be better next week, but I'm not putting much stock in that. I can't wait for tomorrow to see the girls' performances. Judging by the auditions, I think there is some pretty good talent in their group.

Luke Menard looks like the character Orson Hodge from Desperate Housewives...

I now know why I'm so keen on my saying that David A is gay... He looks a lot like a guy I used to date a year or so ago. But i'm still sticking with it, he's gay, that's all I have to say!

But yeah his proformance was by far the best.

I now know why I'm so keen on my saying that David A is gay... He looks a lot like a guy I used to date a year or so ago. But i'm still sticking with it, he's gay, that's all I have to say!

But yeah his proformance was by far the best.

For the love of god...

When Danny snapped back at Simon, I fell of my chair LMFAO! He gets bonus points in my book for that, hahahahahaha

For the love of god...

When Danny snapped back at Simon, I fell of my chair LMFAO! He gets bonus points in my book for that, hahahahahaha

Oh ya,, that's always good to see that.. and maybe Simon won't say it out loud but I'm sure he'll now have more credibility in Simon's eyes

Oh my goodness, I just watched David Archuleta's performance... I think he's gay. Regardless of whether he is or not, I can't believe how blatantly Ryan Seacrest was FLIRTING with him after the judges gave their two cents!

...I can't believe how blatantly Ryan Seacrest was FLIRTING with him after the judges gave their two cents!

I make mention of metrosexual Ryan in next week's chapter of Desert Fantasies (BLATANT STORY PLUG ALERT).

Last night was my first viewing of this season's AI. The guys are quite talented and there are definitely a few FOD in the crowd. Most sung pretty old songs with not much arrangement range. I'm going to check out the women tonight and ascertain the quality level.

I agree with Canandra: keep gorgeous Luke around for a while. Wow! :P These talent shows are prolific in eye candy. The two guys dancing for Bruno's team on ABC's Dance War are HAWT. Especially Philip... :wub:

Jack B)

Oh my goodness, I just watched David Archuleta's performance... I think he's gay. Regardless of whether he is or not, I can't believe how blatantly Ryan Seacrest was FLIRTING with him after the judges gave their two cents!

Right right? I'm glad I'm not the only one who think's he is. Idk His voice is kinda what makes me think that way, but just how is he in gen god I can't explain it lol.

I just found a clip of David's performance last night.

http://madeinbrazil.typepad.com/madeinbraz...reaking-ta.html.

What fantastic poise and talent. Paula is right about David channeling an older soul.

Jack B)

• Site Administrator

Ryan does have a habit of hitting on the younger guys. Senjiya (God protect us) last year, and Kevin Covais(Chicken Little) the year before....

Now that I've seen Archuleta in different angles and heard his voice, I'll agree that he's very cute. He also has a very interesting voice because not only does it sound excellent, it makes him sound older than he really is. His singing voice, that is. I could tell while he was talking afterwards that he was very excited and nervous, particularly when Simon gave him the thumbs up. I almost went ahead and voted for him, but American Idol will never get that from me, ever.

hate the show, don't watch it, but heard about mormon boy.

if he is gay, we will never know it. mormons are like that. and he would probably suffer for the rest of his life. if he's gay, which there's no reason to think so.

quote]...I can't believe how blatantly Ryan Seacrest was FLIRTING with him after the judges gave their two cents!

And he flirted back, just another thing that leads me more towards "he's Gay," =P But nevertheless I love his voice... haha *stops drooling*

I agree with Canandra: keep gorgeous Luke around for a while. Wow! :P These talent shows are prolific in eye candy. The two guys dancing for Bruno's team on ABC's Dance War are HAWT. Especially Philip... :wub:

Jack B)

Wait. Is Philip the blond? If he is, bah. I like the other one better :P

Zack! His name is Zack. And he's a Mormon too!

There's something about hot Mormon guys.

Hahahaha

That's great! I think I need a change of heart in my lifestyle >< haha j/k

• Site Administrator
hate the show, don't watch it, but heard about mormon boy.

if he is gay, we will never know it. mormons are like that. and he would probably suffer for the rest of his life. if he's gay, which there's no reason to think so.

Don't be too sure. One of my online friends was raised as a Mormon and is out to his parents, with whom he still maintains a good relationship. He's also recently managed to acquire a boyfriend :2thumbs:

However, I agree it can be bad. There was a show on Australian TV last year about a gay married Mormon who ended up dying from AIDS. The documentary talked about the impact when he was excommunicated from the church, and the reactions of his wife and sons. It was tough watching in parts, but overall it showed that those who knew him still loved him in the end. I didn't see a lot of it -- only the end when my wife called me into the room to watch it.

Zack! His name is Zack. And he's a Mormon too!

There's something about hot Mormon guys.

It is probably the fact that they cannot be had.

As far as I am concerned, only 2 American Idol winners are any good, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. :wub: