Happy Birthday, cellArdore!

• Site Administrator

Happy 20th Birthday!

:music::music::music::music::music:

Since this is the end of your teenagerhood, you have my permission to start your celebration from the Australian timezone (ie. now) until it's no longer your birthday in Hawaii....

Happy Birthday, Thorben!

Wishing you a year of enlightenment and true happiness. I hope you find something to smile genuinely at every day and that you succeed in everything you aim for. What kind of cake do you like? I may have to make you one... :D

Hugs and birthday snuggles! :hug:

Yours,

Vivian :wub:

• 1 month later...

oh... I just skipped randomly through the threads i missed out - due to the absence of my internet for last months, and surprisingly got here - almost two months late, but I'm really surprised and happy!

I hope you guys didn't think bad of me for not replying :unsure:

But thanks a lot to each one of you! You really made my day :*)

oh... I just skipped randomly through the threads i missed out - due to the absence of my internet for last months, and surprisingly got here - almost two months late, but I'm really surprised and happy!

I hope you guys didn't think bad of me for not replying :unsure:

But thanks a lot to each one of you! You really made my day :*)

Awwww :wub:

Yay, for making your day then! :2thumbs:

Of course we didn't think ill of you! We just thought you were out having too much fun celebrating to respond ;)