Congrats Tiger!

BeaStKid

in less than 5 months, Tiger has hit the Millennium mark!!

CONGRATS!!!

Your posts are funny, insightful and enjoyable to read. You have been a great asset to this community.

Here's to another 1,000...CHEERS!

BeaStKid :devil:

He's worthy enough not to rejoice in being a post whore. That's an achievement. Do no yield to these uncanny tendencies, Tiger...

B) ........Ahem, he does hold the record for most posts in a 24 hour day....and 'cough' he has 45 post today :P

• Site Administrator

B)B)B) Congratulations, TL. You're a great contributor to the community that's GA, and I'm very happy to have you here. It's not often I see such enthusiasm, and it's really refreshing B)B)B)

Graeme :mace:

B) ........Ahem, he does hold the record for most posts in a 24 hour day....and 'cough' he has 45 post today :P

I will probably slow down for a while. ;) Btw, I did not even think it would be possible to reach 1000 this fast. I just post whenever I want to do so.

I will probably slow down for a while. ;) Btw, I did not even think it would be possible to reach 1000 this fast. I just post whenever I want to do so.

Oooo! Already? Shew.. lol.. You'll be passing me soon enough. :P:worship:

....And one day you may actually rival the goat..

Oooo! Already? Shew.. lol.. You'll be passing me soon enough. :P:worship:

....And one day you may actually rival the goat..

I do not foresee 5,000+ any time soon. As for passing you, that depends upon how often you post.

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

I do not foresee 5,000+ any time soon. As for passing you, that depends upon how often you post.

You're moving a great pace. I appreciate your thoughtful, energetic posts in general and, specifically, participation in my story forum. Also, a special salute to you as one of GA's newest Promising Authors!

Jack B)

Hey! I have noticed that you post an awful lot. You're inspiring! I was never really into posting or maybe lack of motivation, but now I see why it's so much fun posting in the forums and having "conversations" with others.

I particularly love your posting, dabbling everywhere, because you make everyone feel special/important. In another words, people who aren't as good at posting, well, we feel more welcomed and encouraged to get involved. Does that even make sense, lol? Forgive me, my thoughts are jumbled. Runny nose over here in crappy East Coast weather. :wacko:

You're moving a great pace. I appreciate your thoughtful, energetic posts in general and, specifically, participation in my story forum. Also, a special salute to you as one of GA's newest Promising Authors!

Jack B)

Thank you, Jack. I like discussing the stories. That is one of the main reasons I am here. I enjoy reading stories. As you might have surmised from my signature, you are among my favorites.

Hey! I have noticed that you post an awful lot. You're inspiring! I was never really into posting or maybe lack of motivation, but now I see why it's so much fun posting in the forums and having "conversations" with others.

I particularly love your posting, dabbling everywhere, because you make everyone feel special/important. In another words, people who aren't as good at posting, well, we feel more welcomed and encouraged to get involved. Does that even make sense, lol? Forgive me, my thoughts are jumbled. Runny nose over here in crappy East Coast weather. :wacko:

I post in most of the forums, because I have a lot of interests. I believe people are important. I happen to take interest in people in general. That is just part of my personality.

• Site Moderator

Welcome to the club, Tim. That's quite an accomplishment is a short period of time.

Watch out CJ, it looks like you've got some competition coming your way.

Jan

B)B) Congrats sweetie! :2thumbs::2thumbs::music::music:

In the last 2 months, I've been privileged to get to know you and to be your friend. It's all great and I don't want to think how it would be like otherwise... :unsure::unsure:

Hail, hail for a first 1,000 posts, and lets wait for the 2,000th post to come!

Actually, I started posting regularly around Christmas time. :P

Yup,, and your "record breaking day" was at the beginning of January

Edited by FrenchCanadian

In the last 2 months, I've been privileged to get to know you and to be your friend. It's all great and I don't want to think how it would be like otherwise... :unsure::unsure:

B) .........Definately a "Kodak" moment :P

You seem poised to join the millenium club yourself soon. :P