What is Eric's Sexuality?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is Eric's Sexuality

• He's straight
    • He's gay
    • He's bi
    • He's sexually fluid/open-minded
    • He's secretly into goats

CJ, it happens. As you may remember, I've pointed out a few in private just as I have with a few others. Now back to the topic...

I happen to think Eric will eventually end up with a guy, but we have to remember that he is most likely bi, and that means that he may end up finding a woman somewhere along the way. I know it would be disappointing, but one has to remember that the sheer number of women in the world makes an easy find for a bi guy. Please don't kill me. :ph34r:

Thanks Tim! And my belated thanks to both you and Kevin for pointing out last week's typos.

I can't comment on who eric will or will not end up with (You're in no danger posting what you did above, but I surely would be, from the Echidna, if I blabbed! He'd make me into a pincushion! All those spines!! Yipes!!)

As for what Eric is... He's Eric. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

CJ, a few posts ago you mentioned that all the guys had grown and you considered that Helen as the mother figure could have moved aside.

I know your the author, but I have to disagree with on that point.

I'll concede that Brandon and Chase have grown and matured, but they had a relationship between themselves where I believe they helped each others grow.

Jon, however, still feels like a minor character. He still seems like the brother that is in the background through out the story.

Now, fuly aware of that SPICE is monitoring these pages :P , can anyone say that Eric has grown? Can anyone say he has matured? Maybe this is a side effect of Eric moving into more of the lead character role, but he seems to appear to be just as immature, and thrill of the moment seeking that he has always been.. Otherwise, the reason the band still needs Helen to have some control over Eric.

I don't want to say that Eric is 'bad', but I really don't think you can put the words Eric and Mature in the same sentence by his actions up to this point.

Yes, he does have a serious side. Things like how he figured out and helped Wilde with his scars. How he is helping with the planning of the wedding, but I have a feeling that their is a little devil in whatever Eric does.

Does this make any sense?

Or have I just put myself on the menu as the appetizer before yourself as the main course :o .

Just my thoughts.

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
CJ, a few posts ago you mentioned that all the guys had grown and you considered that Helen as the mother figure could have moved aside.

I know your the author, but I have to disagree with on that point.

I'll concede that Brandon and Chase have grown and matured, but they had a relationship between themselves where I believe they helped each others grow.

Jon, however, still feels like a minor character. He still seems like the brother that is in the background through out the story.

Now, fuly aware of that SPICE is monitoring these pages :P , can anyone say that Eric has grown? Can anyone say he has matured? Maybe this is a side effect of Eric moving into more of the lead character role, but he seems to appear to be just as immature, and thrill of the moment seeking that he has always been.. Otherwise, the reason the band still needs Helen to have some control over Eric.

I don't want to say that Eric is 'bad', but I really don't think you can put the words Eric and Mature in the same sentence by his actions up to this point.

Yes, he does have a serious side. Things like how he figured out and helped Wilde with his scars. How he is helping with the planning of the wedding, but I have a feeling that their is a little devil in whatever Eric does.

Does this make any sense?

Or have I just put myself on the menu as the appetizer before yourself as the main course :o .

Just my thoughts.

Steve B)

You're 100% right about the guys, and that's kind of what I was alluding to; Helen is needed for Changing Lanes. If I'd been ending it with LTMP, it might have been different, but due to the continuation of the story, I felt that they still need her.

Jon will be seen as a little more complex in some soon-upcoming chapters. As for Eric... Well, he's definitly got his wild side. :) He's also prone to being rash and not thinking things though (which is why SPiCE should be so incensed that Shadowgod put him on a motorcycle!!). Ob, BTW, that means that any cliffhangers involving motorcycles are, by definition, shadowgod cliffhangers...

But I digress... The guys do have some growing up yet to do, and that's part of what "changing Lanes" means. :)

As for what Eric is... He's Eric. :)

LOL, this reminds me of LittleBuddha's SOOTB when Conner asked Cody if he were gay and Cody responded, "no, I'm Cody," :lol:

Anyway, I think Steve makes some good points and I'm looking forward to seeing how CJ will address them!

You're 100% right about the guys, and that's kind of what I was alluding to; Helen is needed for Changing Lanes. If I'd been ending it with LTMP, it might have been different, but due to the continuation of the story, I felt that they still need her.

Jon will be seen as a little more complex in some soon-upcoming chapters. As for Eric... Well, he's definitly got his wild side. :) He's also prone to being rash and not thinking things though (which is why SPiCE should be so incensed that Shadowgod put him on a motorcycle!!). Ob, BTW, that means that any cliffhangers involving motorcycles are, by definition, shadowgod cliffhangers...

But I digress... The guys do have some growing up yet to do, and that's part of what "changing Lanes" means. :)

B) ...........You have to be kidding me!! Eric will always be Eric....he is CJ's ultimate ultra-ego, I mean hell, the motorcycle is lame compared to the cliff dwelling escapades in LTMP. A couple shots of premium tequila, and the road is open wide for Eric. Helen tries to keep him in check, with listening devices to plot his course, but Eric will always prevail or undermine himself as the saga continues!! (BTW, CJ, that is Premium Tequila right??) ((BTW where is SCAR????))

Edited by Benji
The Scar is probably dead, but he may have figured out how to screw people beyond the grave. :ph34r:

B) .................I don't think one arm left as evidence is sufficent to claim the Scar's demise. The goat is a willy writer and I wonder if he (Scar) isn't right now recuperating on an undisclosed island. Drinking a Mai Tai, while a rowdy rock group evades his space.

B) .................I don't think one arm left as evidence is sufficent to claim the Scar's demise. The goat is a willy writer and I wonder if he (Scar) isn't right now recuperating on an undisclosed island. Drinking a Mai Tai, while a rowdy rock group evades his space.

Ahh, The Scar... All I'll say is that the key is in the final reference to him...

From beyond the grave, Vladimir had exacted a measure of revenge.

CJ! I get the feeling that Eric's sexuality will not be so easily resolved. He keeps saying he is not gay, so I think he will need to find that special guy through a unique means.

I have not seen Shady around for a while, maybe he was kidnapped by the a mysterious goat to his mountain cave hideaway, so he could not unite the lovers together. Poor Shady!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..