India defeats Aus to win CB series

http://www.surfindia.com/news/fullstory.php?ref=1195862

India created history by notching up their first-ever cricket tri-series title on Australian soil by pipping the world champions by nine runs in a nail-biting second finals which saw fortune fluctuating from one team to the other till the very end.

[...]

So, with this win, the Indian team has proved that the Australian Team is not as invincible as it used to be.

Way to go India!! :)

BeaStKid :devil:

http://www.surfindia.com/news/fullstory.php?ref=1195862

India created history by notching up their first-ever cricket tri-series title on Australian soil by pipping the world champions by nine runs in a nail-biting second finals which saw fortune fluctuating from one team to the other till the very end.

[...]

So, with this win, the Indian team has proved that the Australian Team is not as invincible as it used to be.

Way to go India!! :)

BeaStKid :devil:

me thinks that mista is happy, :P LOL,, do I feel some proudness in ya BK?

congrats india,,

• Site Administrator

Bah humbug... :P

Seriously, congratulations to the Indian team. It was only a matter of time, with so many of the Australian team retiring, that they'll be knocked back a peg or two and shown that they're not invincible. Our job now is to make sure we blood enough newer players to fill in the gaps left by the old guard. :) Give us a year or two and we'll be back on top :D

Cricket here too? God everwhere I turn its cricket cricket cricket lol. Not that I exactly hate cricket, but surely the news channels have some other news to show instead of focusing on them and having thousands of interviews of cricket stars, idolising them...and it only lasts as long as they do well. They lose one match and its back to moaning about how awful the Indian team is. Oh well. We are doing good anyways these days

Yay for India! I didnt exactly follow this series though with the Bhajji controvesy and all. Put me off.

me thinks that mista is happy, :P LOL,, do I feel some proudness in ya BK?

congrats india,,

Of Course I am!! B)

Bah humbug... :P

Seriously, congratulations to the Indian team. It was only a matter of time, with so many of the Australian team retiring, that they'll be knocked back a peg or two and shown that they're not invincible. Our job now is to make sure we blood enough newer players to fill in the gaps left by the old guard. :) Give us a year or two and we'll be back on top :D

All the Best... ;):P

And now they can finally go home :D

Not too worried, overlong mickey mouse tournament, we lost it last year to ENGLAND before winning the World Cup UNDEFEATED.

Test cricket is where it's at :)

Kevin, maybe we can set up the world's first gay cricket league? As far as I know there's only one gay team, Grace's. Maybe virtual cricket with Wii bats and a distributed network?

I love playing cricket but I think for most people the game takes too long. It's not suited to modern lifestyles so well as football and other team sports. I set up a gay football team a couple years back that went well and now I'm in Spain I'm considering doing something similar, although over here there seems more interest in multi-sports clubs that cover swimming, athletics, football and other sports.

Kevin, maybe we can set up the world's first gay cricket league? As far as I know there's only one gay team, Grace's. Maybe virtual cricket with Wii bats and a distributed network?

LOL, sounds like a great idea! I've played but always wanted to give it a go! :D

I love playing cricket but I think for most people the game takes too long. It's not suited to modern lifestyles so well as football and other team sports. I set up a gay football team a couple years back that went well and now I'm in Spain I'm considering doing something similar, although over here there seems more interest in multi-sports clubs that cover swimming, athletics, football and other sports.

Oh that sounds wonderful! I love football (then non-American version). It's my favourite sport actually! I used to love playing it when I was younger! I've been considering joining a gay softball league. Just because it's about the only gay sports league around here that I've been able to find. I'd much prefer soccer/football.

-Kevin

And now they can finally go home :D

Not too worried, overlong mickey mouse tournament, we lost it last year to ENGLAND before winning the World Cup UNDEFEATED.

Test cricket is where it's at :)

Well, it has been a long tour. :)