The word, tongue

Tiger

Is there a good synonym for the word, tongue in the context of the tongue in a person's mouth?

Lol, are you trying to find different ways to describe a blowjob?

I can't think of any, and I would just find a way to get through the scene without mentioning it directly. B)

Lol, are you trying to find different ways to describe a blowjob?

I can't think of any, and I would just find a way to get through the scene without mentioning it directly. B)

Actually, I haven't gotten that far yet. They're making out. :P

• Site Administrator

I can't think of a synonym, but you can always use some symbolism or oblique references instead. I won't try to give you an example, though, because it'll look cheesy out of context....

Taste-bud encrusted oracular muscle?

That's genius.

And technically, quite accurate. Although, it would make reading a bit hard. Reminds me a of Friends episode when Joey uses a thesaurus to sound smarter, and ends up using scientific words for "big hearts=large aortic pumps" or something like that.

I can't think of anything to replace the word tongue, but as it was suggested, just describe the scene without mentioning it directly.

That's genius.

And technically, quite accurate. Although, it would make reading a bit hard. Reminds me a of Friends episode when Joey uses a thesaurus to sound smarter, and ends up using scientific words for "big hearts=large aortic pumps" or something like that.

I can't think of anything to replace the word tongue, but as it was suggested, just describe the scene without mentioning it directly.

Ummm... I'm writing an erotic scene. That's not very romantic. :lol:

Reminds me a of Friends episode when Joey uses a thesaurus to sound smarter, and ends up using scientific words for "big hearts=large aortic pumps" or something like that.

Oh, I remmber that!!!! :D Joey decides to recommend Monica and Chandler to the adoption agency and to sound more 'inetlligent', he ends up replacing each word by synonyms. I remember he refer to Monica and Chandler as Homo Sapiens species and things like that.

Sorry for being off-topic but I'm toooooooo addicted to friends to miss this! :D

And Tim, why don't you use 'he' instead of 'tongue'. eg- He ventured inside, exploring the dark corners....or somehing like that. But you will have to precise that it's a kiss or people might think somethng else! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

Ummm... I'm writing an erotic scene. That's not very romantic. :lol:

Of course it wouldn't be romantic! :D But those scientific words got me thinking and laughing. Like, imagine if someone DID write like that. oh boy.

Oh, I remmber that!!!! :D Joey decides to recommend Monica and Chandler to the adoption agency and to sound more 'inetlligent', he ends up replacing each word by synonyms. I remember he refer to Monica and Chandler as Homo Sapiens species and things like that.

Sorry for being off-topic but I'm toooooooo addicted to friends to miss this! :D

And Tim, why don't you use 'he' instead of 'tongue'. eg- He ventured inside, exploring the dark corners....or somehing like that. But you will have to precise that it's a kiss or people might think somethng else! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

It's my fault for going off topic- I love 'Friends' too. I have the DVDs and used to watch it as background noise all the time while doing homework or something. I forgot about the 'Homo Sapiens' part. It was funny when Chandler was reading it.

Good times.

Ummm... I'm writing an erotic scene.

Wonder where the tongue is going? :rolleyes: Seriously, like other parts of the body, I'd find some neat adjectives to enhance the tongue - heat, texture, wetness, activeness, color - and go from there.

Jack B)

:lmao:

I've gotten a thorough kick out of this thread! :D

It's my fault for going off topic- I love 'Friends' too. I have the DVDs and used to watch it as background noise all the time while doing homework or something. I forgot about the 'Homo Sapiens' part. It was funny when Chandler was reading it.

Oh my gosh! Yes!! I love that episode! It was so funny! :funny:

Didn't he end up signing the letter "Baby Kangaroo" Tribbiani?

HAHA, I can't stop laughing now!

LOL, we need to get together for a friends marathon!

I think I've heard it referred to as "love muscle" or something before...but that too sounds kinda over the top!

I would take the advice others gave and either not use the word directly or else dress it up with adjectives.

-Kevin

I suggested mouth serpent to Tim and got laughed at.

Isn't there something erotic about snakes?

:P

Nothing erotic about snakes, in my opinion. Makes me want to run really fast, praying that divine intervention will bless me with "track star" talents at that very moment! Luckily, don't get snakes in the city. :D

:lmao:

I've gotten a thorough kick out of this thread! :D

Oh my gosh! Yes!! I love that episode! It was so funny! :funny:

Didn't he end up signing the letter "Baby Kangaroo" Tribbiani?

HAHA, I can't stop laughing now!

LOL, we need to get together for a friends marathon!

I think I've heard it referred to as "love muscle" or something before...but that too sounds kinda over the top!

I would take the advice others gave and either not use the word directly or else dress it up with adjectives.

-Kevin

Yes, Joey does end up signing the letter with "baby kangaroo" Tribbiani. This the adoption agency or rep. thought it was a nine year old child writing it. Good times. I think this weekend I'll whip out the DVDs and have a good ol' fashioned marathon with my favorite "Friends."

My favorite is the one where Rachel goes on a blind date with John Lovitz.

Alright, we are seriously off topic here!!!

Umm, and love muscle is right up there with mouth serpent...although for entertainment purposes, the readers might get a kick out of it. :P

How about masticating member or licking-lobe or dessert-wrapper or juice-sluice or pleasure-probe or blowjob-bed? Shall I go on? :P

Those are more humorous than erotic. :lol:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
I guess I did deserve to get laughed at. ;)

Hey now, I'm laughing at your brilliance. That was quite creative. I'd never have thought about that one. So I bow down to you as I laugh. :lol:

Hey now, I'm laughing at your brilliance. That was quite creative. I'd never have thought about that one. So I bow down to you as I laugh. :lol:

Methinks there is a fine line between brilliance and insanity. For me the line keeps moving. ;)

Methinks there is a fine line between brilliance and insanity. For me the line keeps moving. ;)

That reminds me of the movie Speed. Dennis Hopper says something like, "I'm crazy, not stupid."

Therefore, you make perfect sense!

Just be careful in case that line starts moving in one direction, ahem, as in towards insanity. :P

That reminds me of the movie Speed. Dennis Hopper says something like, "I'm crazy, not stupid."

Just be careful in case that line starts moving in one direction, ahem, as in towards insanity. :P

I'm a little of my rocker too. But I think that helps my creative flow. :P

My psymeds keep me from straying too far across the line toward insanity. ;)

I'm a little of my rocker too. But I think that helps my creative flow. :P

We're all a bit crazy. Some of us, it's more latent or dormant than others. And if it helps your creativity, than work with what you have.

My psymeds keep me from straying too far across the line toward insanity. ;)

Yes!! Thank goodness for meds! :D

We're all a bit crazy. Some of us, it's more latent or dormant than others. And if it helps your creativity, than work with what you have.

Trust me on this. Tim's way off his rocker.

Yes!! Thank goodness for meds! :D

And for peanut butter and chocolate. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..