Getting caught

Oy! Please don't give him any more ideas like that.

They already had the idea. :P

never said we did anything there... 0:) ok it almost happenned, but believe it or not I can be quite shy at times...

Well, maybe next time. That's a good place. Now if you really want to be bad, I've heard of the back of a taxicab.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never said we did anything there... 0:) ok it almost happenned, but believe it or not I can be quite shy at times...

What about being on the side of the pool at the hotel, wearing only a towel attached around your waist,,,,

sitting in a way that,, umm, make it visible,,,, and then a couple with their, what 5 y.o. boy comes in , :P

What about being on the side of the pool at the hotel, wearing only a towel attached around your waist,,,,

sitting in a way that,, umm, make it visible,,,, and then a couple with their, what 5 y.o. boy comes in , :P

That's just plain wrong. :o

hey you 2 swam faster right ?it's a great prize for a race. ;) That family didn't have time to catch anything, the towel stayed on all the time!!!

Oh my that does count as getting caught doesn't it? :whistle:

I believe so. You're all naughty. Tiger takes out his paddle. :ph34r:

Please spank me in front of everyone. If I'm gonna get caught I'd like it to be with you. I've been very naughty today. I watched the CF video that was released today!

Edited by GaryInMiami
Please spank me in front of everyone. If I'm gonna get caught I'd like it to be with you. I've been very naughty today. I watched the CF video that was released today!

I would never put on such a display in front of people. I'm sweet and innocent. As for the video, it sounds interesting.

I would never put on such a display in front of people. I'm sweet and innocent. As for the video, it sounds interesting.

I wouldn't know about the sweet part. I've never had a sample. I'm glad you were smart enough to strikeout the innocent comment.

What's wrong? Has your subscription run out already?

I wouldn't know about the sweet part. I've never had a sample. I'm glad you were smart enough to strikeout the innocent comment.

nah he's thinking of switching to the weekly display of Sacha and Jason getting caught subscription

It's not a good time to watch it. I'd get caught for sure. :ph34r:

nah he's thinking of switching to the weekly display of Sacha and Jason getting caught subscription

Where do I sign-up? Does it cost more for the high-def version? video-camera.gif

It's not a good time to watch it. I'd get caught for sure. :ph34r:

It must be a real bitch living with mommy. pacifier.gif

Headed for Tampa Bay? driving.gif

Only time will tell. I do know that I am moving south for sure. :P

Hmmmm... that could cause some interesting stuff to post about in this thread.

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Only time will tell. I do know that I am moving south for sure. :P

Hmmmm... that could cause some interesting stuff to post about in this thread.

Hmm. We have nude beaches in Miami. It's almost always sunny, warm and breezy here.

Hmm. We have nude beaches in Miami. It's almost always sunny, warm and breezy here.

Well, I am not opposed to nude beaches, but even at nude beaches you can get into trouble for getting caught doing certain things. :ph34r: