Getting caught

Have you ever got caught doing things that you "shouldn't" have been doing with another guy/girl? How did the other reacted. Obviously we might have to tone down the what you were doing part,,,

For my part,, we nearly got caught,,, We had done our thing, but we were still in bed naked when we heard the door open (the side door,, they have the beeping from the alarm). It was my aunt coming in to get some of her stuff that was still at my place. I don't really need to say that we got dressed really fast. and went commando to see her. :P

Edited by FrenchCanadian
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was how I came out to my father - him walking in on me in bed with a guy, which I described in reply to Saying "I'm Gay" (second half of post).

There was another time too. I was living in a small posh rural town. I had a 6-bedroom house and one weekend was having fun with my guy. He decided we were going to 'christan' every room. About 8am Sunday morning we've finally reached the small box-room on the front that faces the quiet residential street. My face is pushed up against the window, hands pressing against it and he is pounding me when a paper-boy rides by on the path delivering papers. He was probably 16ish. Anyhow, his eyes are randomly scanning the houses when he looks right up into the room and sees us! His mouth drops open and his bike wobbles madly and he almost falls off :D

Have you ever got caught doing things that you "shouldn't" have been doing with another guy/girl? How did the other reacted. Obviously we might have to tone down the what you were doing part,,,

For my part,, we nearly got caught,,, We had done our thing, but we were still in bed naked when we heard the door open. It was my aunt coming in to get some of her stuff that was still at my place. I don't really need to say that we got dressed really fast. and went commando to see her. :P

fAst? how about i didn't put my t-shirt and left my underwear at your place ? and I thought it was your mom... (good way to give a parent a heart attack :P )

as for myself I got caught with doing something while he was playing hockey on his ps2 and it was her mom thank god it wasn't his dad!!!!.... let's just say that I left without finishing the job...

jason aka Moonwolf

fast? how about i didn't put my t-shirt and left my underwear at your place ? and I thought it was your mom... (good way to give a parent a heart attack :P )

jason aka Moonwolf

That wasn,t that fast,, but was nice to hear you swear under your breath :P and do you mean the underwear that I'm now wearing :P:P:whistle:0:)

For my part,, we nearly got caught,,, We had done our thing, but we were still in bed naked when we heard the door open. It was my aunt coming in to get some of her stuff that was still at my place. I don't really need to say that we got dressed really fast. and went commando to see her. :P

fAst? how about i didn't put my t-shirt and left my underwear at your place ? and I thought it was your mom... (good way to give a parent a heart attack :P )

as for myself I got caught with doing something while he was playing hockey on his ps2 and it was her mom thank god it wasn't his dad!!!!.... let's just say that I left without finishing the job...

jason aka Moonwolf

*cackles*

I have nearly been caught doing something naughty. It was with my ex-girlfriend and we were at her parents house. Mind you we hadn't seen each other in three weeks due to high school mid terms, so we were both...feeling a bit twitchy, I guess I'll say. Anyways, she cornered me in her room. I'm lucky that I wore layers and had a good excuse for why my over shirt was laying over her lamp shade when her father walked in. I don't think he believed us though.

For some reason when you said you heard the door open I assumed it was the bedroom door. Took me some time to work out you meant the front door :boy:

My face is pushed up against the window, hands pressing against it and he is pounding me when a paper-boy rides by on the path delivering papers. He was probably 16ish. Anyhow, his eyes are randomly scanning the houses when he looks right up into the room and sees us! His mouth drops open and his bike wobbles madly and he almost falls off :D

Well, I'm sure it was news to him!

No, I've been "caught" messing around with anyone. A few months ago though, I was over a guy I was seeing's place, and he was staying with his parents. Made me a bit paranoid and uncomfortable. It felt so high school or something! (he was 20-something though ;) ) That was probably as near as I've ever been to being "caught".

Also guys, as Sacha indicated in the original post, let's keep this discussion appropriate for all users ;)

-Kevin

Well, it was how I came out to my father - him walking in on me in bed with a guy, which I described in reply to Saying "I'm Gay" (second half of post).

There was another time too. I was living in a small posh rural town. I had a 6-bedroom house and one weekend was having fun with my guy. He decided we were going to 'christan' every room. About 8am Sunday morning we've finally reached the small box-room on the front that faces the quiet residential street. My face is pushed up against the window, hands pressing against it and he is pounding me when a paper-boy rides by on the path delivering papers. He was probably 16ish. Anyhow, his eyes are randomly scanning the houses when he looks right up into the room and sees us! His mouth drops open and his bike wobbles madly and he almost falls off :D

B) .........GD, that is funny, say ever hear of shades :whistle:

I'm lucky that I wore layers and had a good excuse for why my over shirt was laying over her lamp shade when her father walked in. I don't think he believed us though.

"Oh, the light, um, it was kind of... bright."

*crickets*

When you're on a marathon it's not always possible or convenient :D

Just think, you've scarred the poor paper boy for life. Either that, or he's still hiding in your hedgerows with binoculars...

I've never been caught, although a custodian gave us very strange looks once. Couldn't tell why -- we were both fully clothed, and no one's hair was disheveled. 0:) And, years ago, my mom once walked in on me, but I was half a second faster than she was, so her eyes and mind went away unscathed. Lalala.

"Oh, the light, um, it was kind of... bright."

*crickets*

No it was more like "Well, it's hot, so I decided to take off my sweater but she pounced me and started to tickle me." *odd look*

Yeah, he didnt' believe that for one second.

This thread is a bit naughty. I'm been close to being caught in solo action once or twice. I have also been close to being caught while getting ready to have some fun with a friend. It was definitely a close call. :P

This thread is a bit naughty. I'm been close to being caught in solo action once or twice. I have also been close to being caught while getting ready to have some fun with a friend. It was definitely a close call. :P

Such a bad boy. *snickers* But this thread is naughty, but immensly funny since you can now look back on those moments and laugh at them.

The only time I've ever been close to getting caught was when I was making out with a boy in my dorm room last year. We heard the key in the lock, and thankfully had enough time to get situated.

BUT! I totally walked in on my roommate last year. He was at his computer desk with a website full of boobs. Let's just say I saw more of him than I ever planned on seeing.

Of course, had he actually locked the door, this could have all been avoided. lol

The only time I've ever been close to getting caught was when I was making out with a boy in my dorm room last year. We heard the key in the lock, and thankfully had enough time to get situated.

BUT! I totally walked in on my roommate last year. He was at his computer desk with a website full of boobs. Let's just say I saw more of him than I ever planned on seeing.

Of course, had he actually locked the door, this could have all been avoided. lol

Oh, that is not good. It must be awkward having a breeder as a roommate. You have my condolences. :P

Yeah I was caught well pretty much by my mom once, we had gotten our underwear on. Hilariously, she still didn't realize I was gay after seeing us sitting on the couch in our underwear. :lol:

Edited by scoopny
Yeah I was caught well pretty much by my mom once, we had gotten our underwear on. Hilariously, she still didn't realize I was gay after seeing us sitting on the couch in our underwear. :lol:

awww, poor mum, you wanted to send her to her early grave... :P Some knows before anyone,,, some takes a while to notice :P

A few times actually...

There was one time, our first time actually, and we were in someone else's house, in someone else's bed with her explicit instructions *not to have sex in her bed*... she forgave us :P

Then there was one time when we were hanging out around where my mom worked and we were in the women's restroom... and someone else came in to use the other stall... and hopefully didn't notice two sets of feet on the floor next to them.

The most... horrifying/comical was when my daughter was about six years old... and she walked in on us in the middle of the night half asleep... and said, "What's wrong, Mom?" and we both said... "Nothing! Go back to bed!" :*)

Hmm, I'm sure there's more... we've been together 15 years...

OK, I'm a lurker, but this one is fun and I am avoiding homework.

So there were a few times that we had close calls in the dorms where we had roommates that were supposed to be gone longer, but thanks to locked doors nothing was seen. They obviously knew what we were doing and did some teasing, but...it was college.

The worst time, though, was when I was visiting him at his parents house. We thought everyone was asleep and we were on his futon, "watching a movie" in his room. We were totally in the middle of "the act" (as quietly as possible) when his sister (2 years younger) knocked on the door. Lucky him, all he had to do was zip up. I put my shirt on, threw my pants behind the futon and covered myself up with a blanket. I have no idea what she thought...

Oh I love this thread. It's so good to laugh at others expense.

I was never caught in action, not that theer was much opportunities. But I was caught with a hickey. My mom was like "What the heck is that?" and I was busy pretending being very innocent and naive "What is what?" But I still find that situation hilarious. Never fails to make me laugh. But she still thinks it was from some girl... :rolleyes:

Ieshwar

This is a good thread... :D

Well, let me see... I lived in a hostel and had random encounters with boys there. (never sex, though, just mutual j/o)

So, we were going at it this morning and his brother walks in. Luckily, we were doing it under the sheets so the brother didn't catch on (he later told me that he did).

In another incident, I had one of my classmate's (he was a day scholar and not a hostler) pants down in my room when the hostel guard banged on the door. Luckily, I always kept my room locked from inside. Damn! did we dress fast.

:)

OK, I'm a lurker, but this one is fun and I am avoiding homework.

So there were a few times that we had close calls in the dorms where we had roommates that were supposed to be gone longer, but thanks to locked doors nothing was seen. They obviously knew what we were doing and did some teasing, but...it was college.

The worst time, though, was when I was visiting him at his parents house. We thought everyone was asleep and we were on his futon, "watching a movie" in his room. We were totally in the middle of "the act" (as quietly as possible) when his sister (2 years younger) knocked on the door. Lucky him, all he had to do was zip up. I put my shirt on, threw my pants behind the futon and covered myself up with a blanket. I have no idea what she thought...

Welcome to GA!! :) and your first post!

:lol: your incident was hilarious... :rolleyes: