Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hum another chapter in the life of jason and sacha... we made a check mark on the living room and the bathroom... how does this goes in the getting caught ?

hum we kinda forgot to clean our mess lol like not leaving boxers around on the living room floor, so without getting caught let's just say that when I came back home my bro gave me the talk about I don't mind where you do it, but don't leave traces... :P

*cackles* *writes down ideas* Maybe I can make.....*looks up* Um...Yeah.

Anyways, at least you learned not to leave behind the evidence of your sex-capades fun...

I dunno he didn't seem to be kidding when he told that. In fact, he was a little exasperated,,,,I dunno why 0:) hopefully, one of them 0:) wasn't still wet,

:)

yea he wasn't.. as got for the still wet part... Ii's highly unlikely they would have to be soaked wet and even YOU can't do that... especially when he came back at 8pm and we stopped at 4 :30pm well enough time for them to dry lol

*cackles* *writes down ideas* Maybe I can make.....*looks up* Um...Yeah.

Anyways, at least you learned not to leave behind the evidence of your sex-capades fun...

oh ya, we'll think about it next time,, Also,, there's no doing "kinky" stuff when his brother is in the apart or he is gonna walk in on us

:)

yea he wasn't.. as got for the still wet part... Ii's highly unlikely they would have to be soaked wet and even YOU can't do that... especially when he came back at 8pm and we stopped at 4 :30pm well enough time for them to dry lol

B):P ya well you should go touch my dirty undies in the bottom of my basket, LOL :D

oh ya, we'll think about it next time,, Also,, there's no doing "kinky" stuff when his brother is in the apart or he is gonna walk in on us

B):P ya well you should go touch my dirty undies in the bottom of my basket, LOL :D

oh and don't forget we have to do the kitchen in my place then it's up to your home... the clock is ticking btw.. july 1st I want to have done all the rooms in my place and your house...

your undies will be washed tomorrow and bring back my undies !!!

oh and don't forget we have to do the kitchen in my place then it's up to your home... the clock is ticking btw.. july 1st I want to have done all the rooms in my place and your house...

your undies will be washed tomorrow and bring back my undies !!!

LOL, I'm sure that someone will tell us "too much detail" LOL,, tho yours wouldn't be clean by tomorrow,,,,

oh and Gary, I've been known to send by the mail dirty laundry, :P ,,, lol

But Tim is right tho,,,

Edited by FrenchCanadian

*snickers* Anyways all this talk of gettting caught makes me want to write smutty stories. *bats eyelashes innocently*

LOL, I'm sure that someone will tell us "too much detail" LOL,, tho yours wouldn't be clean by tomorrow,,,,

But Tim is right tho,,,

I'm always right. BTW, I actually do think it would be nice to have a thread about dirty laundry... Oops... I just told on my self. :nuke:

Talk about being a pervert? TMI!!!

But Tim is right tho,,,

Tim is just jealous! Ask him about his rusted, tarnished halo!!!

ADDED:

I'm always right. BTW, I actually do think it would be nice to have a thread about dirty laundry... Oops... I just told on my self. :nuke:

Make sure you charge him a lot of money Sacha!

Edited by GaryInMiami
Talk about being a pervert? TMI!!!

Tim is just jealous! Ask him about his rusted, tarnished halo!!!

ADDED:

Make sure you charge him a lot of money Sacha!

I'm not jealous. In fact, I was only pointing out the fact that it was a little :off: I also mentioned that there should probably be a thread about such things.

Okay, I kind of like the idea about being in public with the risk of getting caught. That is so hot. :wub:

Well, you win it with him. So have you been caught in church yet? 0:)

*snickers* *innocent look* I've nearly been caught in church before. It was so close, but I'm glad that the church was big so we were able to hide rather well.