Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, maybe I have that one fetish in common. I'm more into blindfolds and food actually. :wub:

:wacko: .......Blindfolds & food what are ya talking here Tiger, whipped cream and cherrys????

Edited by Benji

Just in case some of you forgot what the original topic was....

Have you ever got caught doing things that you "shouldn't" have been doing with another guy/girl? How did the other reacted. Obviously we might have to tone down the what you were doing part,,,

:)

ok to get back on topic... someone wanted me to do something while talking to his dad on the phone because I did something when he was talking to his sister on the phone a while back. (no she didn't notice anything :) )

Thanks Joe!!!!!

ok to get back on topic... someone wanted me to do something while talking to his dad on the phone because I did something when he was talking to his sister on the phone a while back. (no she didn't notice anything :) )

we wouldn'T have been caught,, I'm sure of that.. :P the key is to be quiet

Edited by FrenchCanadian
*writes down idea* *cackles*

Anyways, I caught my cousin with his wife. They weren't doing anything major, just a lot of feeling up. I didn't need to see it though.

You seem to catch a lot of your family members in compromising positions. I once caught my uncle doing something unilaterally. That was awful. That scarred me just as much as catching the parental units. :blink:

You seem to catch a lot of your family members in compromising positions. I once caught my uncle doing something unilaterally. That was awful. That scarred me just as much as catching the parental units. :blink:

Yeah, well, when most of your family is near the same age, you end up walking in on people quite a bit. I've done this several times. I've walked in on my friends to. It's a scary sight.

I'll give you another Rose :P

my best friend was really tired one night and seemed sick so I let him sleep in my bed... (we were having a mini-party here) and one of the female crew decided she was going to take care of him and she was getting tired too... while she was getting ready to join him I asked if he was going to do something with her that night he told me no...

I returned to the living room and the girl asks me for my ashtray... I give it to her and tell her you have to give it back to me when you're done with it I have only one.... so half an hour later... I just go in my room to get it since she "forgot" I told her top bring it back... I was kind enough to not open the lights when I opened the door (this is MY place afterall and MY room) they only had time to put the covers over them lol the bed squeaked a bit as well :P gave a nasty comment to my best friend "feeling not so good huh ?" and left them to resume their business....

he washed my bedding the next day!!

I'll give you another Rose :P

my best friend was really tired one night and seemed sick so I let him sleep in my bed... (we were having a mini-party here) and one of the female crew decided she was going to take care of him and she was getting tired too... while she was getting ready to join him I asked if he was going to do something with her that night he told me no...

I returned to the living room and the girl asks me for my ashtray... I give it to her and tell her you have to give it back to me when you're done with it I have only one.... so half an hour later... I just go in my room to get it since she "forgot" I told her top bring it back... I was kind enough to not open the lights when I opened the door (this is MY place afterall and MY room) they only had time to put the covers over them lol the bed squeaked a bit as well :P gave a nasty comment to my best friend "feeling not so good huh ?" and left them to resume their business....

he washed my bedding the next day!!

Talk about catching them in the act, huh? Dang, man. *cackles* *writes it down*

I've had one friend do that, but on my rug that sits in my living room. I was walking out to get a drink of water though. I got an eye full of a white moon.

Talk about catching them in the act, huh? Dang, man. *cackles* *writes it down*

I've had one friend do that, but on my rug that sits in my living room. I was walking out to get a drink of water though. I got an eye full of a white moon.

Some people are rather tactless. I think I would have poured the water on my friend. 0:)

:wacko: .............At least ice water!!

I would not be too happy with people making out on my living room floor, unless I was involved in the process. :angry: They would deserve the cold water.

I would not be too happy with people making out on my living room floor, unless I was involved in the process. :angry: They would deserve the cold water.

:lol: .......Whatever happened to discretion!!...... B)

Some people are rather tactless. I think I would have poured the water on my friend. 0:)

I made her pay me 30 bucks so I could wash my rug a few times. Since it was so big, I had to take it to a laudry mat and pay my mom for gas. Yeah...

I made her pay me 30 bucks so I could wash my rug a few times. Since it was so big, I had to take it to a laudry mat and pay my mom for gas. Yeah...

That is not good at all. I would have made her wash the rug herself by hand though. :lol:

You poor dear. You're going to need to be in therapy for years now. :(

At the rate she's going, i would say within months... you gotta do something Rose.. make them caught you in the kitchen perhaps lol just bring whoever you can :)