Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ..........At least until you two get caught again :P

as I said before give us 2 weeks lol

I believe he's a one-man man.... ;)

That he is and so am I, sides why would I want to go with someone else when I have the best person for me :wub:

Sure you weren't... HA! You can't bulls*** a bulls***er, Sacha. :lol:

Oh c'mon I really really wasn't hitting on her,, ask Jason, he was there when I wrote the post,,, you don't hit on peeple, no matter how nice they are, when you're boyfriend is there, :P

I believe he's a one-man man.... ;)

true to that

as I said before give us 2 weeks lol

That he is and so am I, sides why would I want to go with someone else when I have the best person for me :wub:

Ya give us the week to have the chance to get caught again,, worst case scenario we'll just start doing it in the living room when they'll be in there too. :P

and, omg :wub::wub:

Oh c'mon I really really wasn't hitting on her,, ask Jason, he was there when I wrote the post,,, you don't hit on peeple, no matter how nice they are, when you're boyfriend is there, :P

true to that

Ya give us the week to have the chance to get caught again,, worst case scenario we'll just start doing it in the living room when they'll be in there too. :P

B) ......It's none of my business... but did you guys meet through here?

First: Aww.....

Haha and if you need anyone to watch..... :whistle::lol:

You had to know I'd volunteer for that job Tim!

Well, this sounds like an interesting venture. We might need a new website. Btw, I would totally have a link to this site if I did that. ;)

I woulda think that you had already more than enough inspiration for a little while Rose, :P , If not, well rose, you know that you can just come and talk to me and I'll give you more than enough, :P

*cackles* You and Jason give me plenty of ideas for various stories. I like have a cache of ideas for not only my stories but others to. :hug:

You are taken so you shouldn't be hitting on a sweet and innocent Rose. 0:)

When have I ever been innocent? Sweet, yeah, I can go with that, but innocent? *thinks* Maybe before I hit 6th grade? But that was a long, long, long, long time ago. Anyways, no insult Sas, but he's to far so I don't want him. The farthest I want my other half to be is in TX.

Well, I can hold the camera. Someone else can hold my... B)

whoa we'll begin charging people for your umm viewing pleasure :P

what do you think Sacha ? 50$ by the minute would be a good price, we're very nice looking afterall :P

and the person who can give us the better coverage gets to hold the camera!!!

So any takers ? lol

whoa we'll begin charging people for your umm viewing pleasure :P

what do you think Sacha ? 50$ by the minute would be a good price, we're very nice looking afterall :P

and the person who can give us the better coverage gets to hold the camera!!!

So any takers ? lol

50$ a minute? How about I just buy you guys dinner and be good company? :lol: