Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make this dinner, paying movies, hotel room (I want a queen size bed at least) and breakfast and you MIGHT have something :P

Dayum, you're demanding. :P Do I have to shock the room service guy and answer the door in the altogether as well? Maybe Eliot Spitzer had the right idea. :lol:

make this dinner, paying movies, hotel room (I want a queen size bed at least) and breakfast and you MIGHT have something :P

Heck, I'll pay to fly both of you to Miami, pay for deluxe accommodations on Miami Beach on the ocean, send you to the finest restaurants. You'll be able to get caught in so many wonderful places. I promise I won't even take pictures. Just let you have fun getting caught. The police here are very understanding about public nudity. We even have a nude beach.

Heck, I'll pay to fly both of you to Miami, pay for deluxe accommodations on Miami Beach on the ocean, send you to the finest restaurants. You'll be able to get caught in so many wonderful places. I promise I won't even take pictures. Just let you have fun getting caught. The police here are very understanding about public nudity. We even have a nude beach.

I don't think I can win a bidding war with Gary. :worship:

I dunno for jason, but I'd agree on that one. I think that's almost an unbeatable offer.

scoopny maybe you could do the same to london in the fall?

I dunno for jason, but I'd agree on that one. I think that's almost an unbeatable offer.

scoopny maybe you could do the same to london in the fall?

Haha... I can't promise deluxe accomodations but otherwise sure! ;)

I'm trying to start a business venture. :angry: Besides, I intend to use a camera, several in fact. ;)

Tiger you can bring the cameras over my place, I'll figure out what to do with it. :D

That sounds like a plan.

You're both pervs. :P

I just want a couple of great guys to have a good time getting caught! 0:)

I bet you would encourage them to go to CF. :P

I bet you would encourage them to go to CF. :P

They both would appeal to Corbin. The pay is excellent. The, er, exposure is even better. Plus it's a lot of fun. Now, I wanna see you tell me you wouldn't like to see them both show up in the list on a Thursday! :P

They both would appeal to Corbin. The pay is excellent. The, er, exposure is even better. Plus it's a lot of fun. Now, I wanna see you tell me you wouldn't like to see them both show up in the list on a Thursday! :P

I would want to watch. :P

It wouldn't exactly be like getting caught though. Getting caught seems like a lot more fun! B)

They seem to like getting caught. They're exhibitionists... well Sacha is for sure. Hehe... I'm telling on him. :lol:

believe it or not, but I got another story about getting caught,,, Tho I'm very grateful, no, I'll rephrase it I'm VERY VERY grateful that it wasn't me on that one.

This is about my best friend and his boyfriend. :wub: Well he used his dad's camera to take some pictures of him and his boyfriend in underwear (it's his fetish). It wasn't the first time that he done that, but this time around, he forgot all about erasing them from the camera when he put it back. And of course, His dad eventually noticed them. He wasn't very happy. My best friend just told me that he's grounded big time :P:P

...he forgot all about erasing them from the camera when he put it back.

Note to your friend for the future. Memory cards are very inexpensive these days. Once he's ungrounded tell him to buy his own memory card for the camera. ;)

Note to your friend for the future. Memory cards are very inexpensive these days. Once he's ungrounded tell him to buy his own memory card for the camera. ;)

ya, I should after having ask if he did manage to get those picture into the puter and to send them to me, :P LOL

ya, I should after having ask if he did manage to get those picture into the puter and to send them to me, :P LOL

You have lots of fetishes. You're such a bad boy... let's see... There's underwear, exhibitionism, and voyeurism. You're a perv, Sacha. :lmao: