Getting caught

Well, I am not opposed to nude beaches, but even at nude beaches you can get into trouble for getting caught doing certain things. :ph34r:

Not if you happen to be in the water just enjoying the waves. No one would notice. :whistle:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. Let's go! B)

To whom are you making the offer? Hopefully it's me! We do have to be careful though because while nudity is permitted even kissing can get you into trouble with the police.

To whom are you making the offer? Hopefully it's me! We do have to be careful though because while nudity is permitted even kissing can get you into trouble with the police.

I was offering to Paul. :P And yes, I figured some stuff can get us into trouble, but the whole idea is to have fun without getting caught. :devil:

I was offering to Paul. :P And yes, I figured some stuff can get us into trouble, but the whole idea is to have fun without getting caught. :devil:

You can be so insensitive sometimes. I'll give you a lesson about the experience that comes with age...

I hope you and Paul manage to have fun and not get caught by the police. Getting caught by the inevitable gawkers is practically a given!

See how nice I was even while you were being so mean to me? :P

You can be so insensitive sometimes. I'll give you a lesson about the experience that comes with age...

I hope you and Paul manage to have fun and not get caught by the police. Getting caught by the inevitable gawkers is practically a given!

See how nice I was even while you were being so mean to me? :P

I'm being mean? I just started your mil club thread! That is far from mean. And btw, Paul is a good friend of mine. I am also a bit of a flirt by nature. I also do not intend to get caught by the police. However, if the officer is cute... :wub:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Wah! I don't wanna be far from men! tears.gif

Yeah I know. It's part of your charm. :wub:

I meant mean. I had to make a modification. Well, I do like to turn on the charm. I think it makes me dangerous. :devil:

Hi Tom. Where in the world are you today? I haven't seen you on IM in like three days. Hope you all aren't driving (hehe) each other crazy! :)

funny, I haven't seen you either :blink:

hugs,

tom

This comes from the entire moderation team,

This thread was closed due to devolving into back-and forth chat-type chatter. We do have a games forum for that, and as we said in the forum etiquette announcement, disruptive posts are against the rules.

One manner of disruptive posting in this case was back-and-forth one line, chat room type chatter. It is a severe hindrance to other members, because it makes threads almost impossible to follow, especially if off-topic. As we've mentioned before, for that, go to the games forum. For posting for the sake of posting, go to the games forum because that is the ONLY place it is allowed.