Maybe I should introduce myself as well...

I've posted a few times, but maybe I should formally say 'Hi'.

So...ummm...Hi!

Ahem...anyway...I'm a big fan of gayauthors.org, particularly dkstories's and DomLuka's work.

I'm 26, and the pic on the left is of me. I'm from the UK and I have a wry sense of humour. Pretty average really.

hello kit... or jed. Here's me formally welcoming you to this place. No I don't own this place or pay for it or maintain it, that would be Myr, but you probably know that already. Anyways, hope to see more of you ;)

Blush Am I being importuned? Thanks guys!

The pic of me is probably the best one I've ever had taken. It's about a year old, from a photoshoot we had at work for the marketing department's brochure. The full pick has me sitting on a desk beside my boss, both of staring with rapt expressions at the computer monitors, while I gesture imploringly towards the screen.

The entire thing was supposed to convey the idea that our work was so exciting and brilliant, that we might very well have just uncovered the secret to cold fusion on the hard drive.

Maybe I should post some more realistic pics.

Unfortunately Dan, I already have a boyfriend. However, if I'm ever in California again (I spent a summer travelling the States when I was 19 and thoroughly enjoyed LA and San Francisco), I'll reconsider. I'm a dedicated top though, so if you don't mind being f**ked into next Tuesday... :D

What else can I tell you about myself? Ummm...not much that's interesting. I did lose my virginity when I was 16 in the disabled restroom of the Empire State Building to a 30-year-old Joaquin Phoenix look-a-like wearing short shorts. Ah, the smell of disinfectant, the screams of children and the click of Japanese tourists cameras! Fond memories.

That's probably the most notable thing that happened in my life though. Although I did almost join the Navy after college as an officer cadet. Even got as far as my Admiralty board. However I realised that my primary motivation for signing away 3 years of my life to defend Queen and Country was a mixuture of David Weber books, a vague panic of not knowing what to do after graduation, and good deal of lust for the Royal Marine University recruiting offcer. (In our interviews he used to sit with his legs so far apart they were pointing to different corners of the room, displaying a package roughly the size of Kent.) Anyway, I decided that the Royal Navy probably didn't need cadets who were only there out of literary romance, ennui, and lust. Plus, there was also the factor that I tend to get sea-sick on cross channel ferries. I went to Edinburgh to get my Masters instead, thinking that I'd soon be in London, becoming a hotshot young publisher and attending book-launches with Salmun Rushdie and Germanine Greer. In the end my Dad twisted some arms and got me a job back home correcting spelling mistakes when I couldn't even get an interview.

I also enjoy working out at the gym. No, scratch that, I hate working out at the gym! I also hate people who can eat and eat and eat and still look thin! And I hate having a metabolism that means if I want to have a reasonable body I have to put in hours of mindless excerise! Ahem. Rant over.

What else? I have a tendency to collect degrees from mediocre Universities. I just can't stop myself. I have 3 now. It seems every time I turned around one of the damned things ends up sticking to me!

Anyway, I can't be bothered to post any more pics.

Just click on my gaydar profile if I haven't totally bored you away with my inane prattle and you're not even reading this.

http://gaydar.co.uk/kitjed23

:D

Edited by kitjed23

*sigh* They're always taken. Last time I was in London, on my last day there I met this really handsome guy (a redhead even!) in a certain club near Victoria station. He came back with me to my hotel room that night and we had a great time.

When it was time to leave the next morning, I almost decided to stay with him. Alas, I went on that trip with my boss, who was there and firmly pushed me onto the tube car going to paddington station instead of the other one going with Richard to South London. If he hadn't been there, I'd have stayed in London and found someway to live there with the red-headed Richard.

Later, after the plane had taken off towards the States, my Boss Chuck let out a sigh of relief and looked over at me. "That," he said, "was the real reason I came with you on this trip. We need you back at work."

Of course I later found out that Richard wasn't quite the person I thought he was. The wife and two kids living in Manchester while he worked in London would have been a problem for me. Not the kids part, just the still-married and no intention of leaving them but wouldn't mind a guy in the London apartment during the week part.

I'll have to put my dreams of a proper british husband on hold for a while, I guess. :)

Well all this is doing wonderful things for my ego I must admit. :D

I didn't realise I could break hearts so easily! I like it. I'm usually described as a 'nice guy' - this gives me a whole new raffish quality. Maybe I'll start wearing black and giving people long, brooding looks...

Seriously, I'm always up for a bit of cybersex. Means I don't have to go to the gym. Just form an orderly line please...

By the way Dan? I've seen those pics you posted of yourself in your blog. You're majorly, seriously cute as well. And I've always gone for guys a few years older than me. Sigh Do you mind if I use you for jerk off material? :D