[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

Interesting development, Dan! I can't even fathom a way out of this without bloodshed. We're ready when you are! :mace:

(at least with the late chapter, we have one less day to wait for the next chapter! :lmao: )

"I am Special Agent Richard Darlin of the F.B.I." The dark-suit who had not spoken until now said gruffly. "We are here to serve arrest warrants that have been issued for Worthington Michael Sinclair the Fifth, Jameson Bradwell, and any others who might be in their presence."

I thought that such warrants could only be issued by a judge ?

Who is really behind this ?

His uncle ?

Humans rebelling against mages ?

Light mages ?

In each chapter the story becomes more complicated and more fascinating

There is no limits to the imagination of DK :lol::ph34r:

The main cliffhanger : Where from will come the cavalry ?

Excellent questions, Bob!

I'm curious about this open-ended arrest warrant... do they plan on arresting all 250 people at the camp? :blink:

"... arrest warrants that have been issued for Worthington Michael Sinclair the Fifth, Jameson Bradwell, and any others who might be in their presence."

His uncle ?

Light mages ?

Could there be a third gang of mages using the government for their own purposes?

How could the president be shure he is not controlled by the mages when he gives his executive orders?

Finally - can't Worthington get thru a message to the dwarfs - they live underground and far out back don't they? Maybe sending a message thru the ground to the nearest dwelling.

Ultimo - More More More :worship::worship:

And here you said that you don't give the goat a run for his money?

With that cliffhanger, I must say, you should reconsider... ;)

:worship:

(im)patiently waiting for the next chapter!! ;)

BeaStKid :devil:

Yes, Dan is definitely trying to kick CJames off the throne for "King of evil Cliffhangers" !

Great chapter.. :worship::worship: but a really evil cliffhanger that requests the next chapter be posted ASAP :P

Another question that arises as a result of this Executive Order is that do the other mages (Stacy, Elizabeth, etc.) know about it?

Why haven't they been targeted if they don't... ? Why didn't Byron Jones tell them if he knows?

Surely, something big as an Executive Order would be known inside the mage world, wouldn't it?

Surely, something big as an Executive Order would be known inside the mage world, wouldn't it?

Possibly, the Executive Order doesn't exist. Some rogue government agent - perhaps the jilted former lover of a mage - forged it as a means of controlling the FBI and military personnel who are involved in the raid on the camp. More likely, a mage has used his mind control capabilities to commandeer these resources. We don't know, of course.

His uncle ?

Light mages ?

You forgot a question: Whose cavalry is Worthington waiting for? He hasn't been able to get a message out, perhaps he intends to wait and see if someone higher up the chain of command shows up?

Possibly, the Executive Order doesn't exist. Some rogue government agent - perhaps the jilted former lover of a mage - forged it as a means of controlling the FBI and military personnel who are involved in the raid on the camp. More likely, a mage has used his mind control capabilities to commandeer these resources. We don't know, of course.

or maybe the government is being controlled by a mage who's against Worthington! :wacko:

or maybe the government is being controlled by a mage who's against Worthington! :wacko:

I was thinking its probably his uncle (and mages under his influence that control the soldiers etc) that is behind all this... but that, of course, is just a guess. I hope we will find out soon :P .

I suppose the "cavalry" Worthington is hoping for is his own.. or his riders and the dwarfes. After their friends didnt hear from any of the guys in the camp for a fday, somebody should get suspicious.....

I was thinking its probably his uncle (and mages under his influence that control the soldiers etc) that is behind all this... but that, of course, is just a guess. I hope we will find out soon :P .

I suppose the "cavalry" Worthington is hoping for is his own.. or his riders and the dwarfes. After their friends didnt hear from any of the guys in the camp for a fday, somebody should get suspicious.....

I don't know... I feel that the underground option is better. Or I think Worthington can use the anklets to send a signal.... :unsure:

Maybe.... it seemed kind of an ambiguous line though, leaving room for something crazy to happen.

I love crazy! :P

I can't believe Worthington's calm, or, at least, what's coming off as calm. I'd crap my pants. :lol:

Personally, I'd call for artillery, not calvery. :D

More, Dan, please!!!

Conner

I can't believe Worthington's calm, or, at least, what's coming off as calm. I'd crap my pants. :lol:

Personally, I'd call for artillery, not calvery. :D

They do seem a little too calm for the situation, don't they?

Hello everyone. Especially Dan. It took several days but I finally finished reading all of Awakening and all that's been posted so far of Growing Pains. :read:

Excellent stories, Dan. Thanks to you, your beta-reader and your editor for a lot of hard work. thumbs-up.gif

Now please hurry up with the next chapter. The current chapter beats the heck out of even CJ's most eevil cliffhangers goathangers!

frog-jump.gif

Hello everyone. Especially Dan. It took several days but I finally finished reading all of Awakening and all that's been posted so far of Growing Pains. :read:

Excellent stories, Dan. Thanks to you, your beta-reader and your editor for a lot of hard work. thumbs-up.gif

Now please hurry up with the next chapter. The current chapter beats the heck out of even CJ's most eevil cliffhangers goathangers!

frog-jump.gif

See?

I told you Dan gives the goat a run for his money!! :P

Yep, you were right BK. I also have to thank the Tiger for his persistence in getting me ignore my aversion to reading stories about rich kids. This is not your typical rich kid story.

I knew you'd like it... :) You're welcome..