[dkstories] Rich Boy: Growing Pains

That was a good chapter. I'm so glad we had a confirmation on Zaroc being dead and Worthington being okay. This chapter was a good relaxer after the intense previous chapter. I'm still reading for more though. winged-angel.gif

Excellent chapter, Dan! I really enjoyed it and am happy to have the questions from the previous chapter answered. The answers were good for the most part.

Brandon survived.

I'm still looking for Worthington to get another notch in his bedpost (

Lowenthal

).

Worthington and Jamie have new back-to-school wardrobes and they didn't come from Wal-Mart.

Edited by MikeL
Excellent chapter, Dan! I really enjoyed it and am happy to have the questions form the previous chapter answered. The answers were good for the most part.

Brandon survived.

I'm still looking for Worthington to get another notch in his bedpost (

Lowenthal

).

Worthington and Jamie have new back-to-school wardrobes and they didn't come from Wal-Mart.

I knew he'd get Lowenthal in the sack eventually. Worthington is such a manwhore.

:P

grrr... what'd he have to give up?? :angry:

personally, I hate these summary chapters, because I feel like I'm being pushed along. but I guess it's better than having chapter upon chapter of detailed information that's superfluous to the story. :P

I'm curious to see what new person Worthington's going to meet at school...

A good chapter indeed. You need a "breather" once in a while.... and some time to sort out things for the characters, and readers of the story :)

I hope we will learn a bit more about the deal with the light in the next chapter though ;) ... and about that other demon lord that is preparing for the ceremony as well....

This is an excellent story, very creative and I love the characters. For me this is almost better than Tolkien. I didn't see this chapter as a break because it contained a lot of information. I can't wait to see what Worthington had to give up and what the Gray path is going to look like. I read all your other stories and was captivated by them as well. Thank you so much for sharing this!

It was a good chapter and it moved the story line along nicely (although I would complain if this became a War and Peace length serial :D ). I also think it brought the story to the point that we're going to meet some new characters.

I thought it was interesting to see Worthington in such a weak state both physically and emotionally (well, and I guess magically too). In some ways it made him even a more sympathetic character... especially after we were reminded of his past and difficulties of power and money that people often forget about (still working on finding out first hand :P )

And for my weekly complaint, I want to see Rob (the warrior mage) do more than bend over for elves! :ph34r:

Cheers!

Steve