Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 41

Perhaps he overpowers and kills the two deputies, dons a uniform and uses the patrol car to drive back to Instinct's house where he passes himself off as the sheriff. He would, of course be immediately recognized by the boys as Jerry's associate.

How was your coffee?

Although he could probably take out Instinct and The Bitch

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ............I would think the last thing I would want with a "cold" is expresso.

It helps open my sinuses. More important it keeps me awake when I'd rather crawl into bed and sleep. :)

How about someone picks up Dimitri while he's hitchhiking. The that poor someone gets knifed--cold steel--and now Dimitri has some method of transportation. I have no idea what he'll do with it though. Maybe find a pay phone (don't want the cellphone to get tracked and maybe have the service shut off) and make a threat to blow up LA unless Instinct and The Bitch
I can just imagine what would happen if the goat were to acquire an RPG. It would not be a pretty picture. Then again, a Tiger with an RPG would be just as scary. :ph34r:

Tigers don't need RPGs. They're big strong beasts that can take care of themselves. Goats, well goats are fragile little creatures that need to hide out in cliffs so they're not scared all the time.

Tigers don't need RPGs. They're big strong beasts that can take care of themselves. Goats, well goats are fragile little creatures that need to hide out in cliffs so they're not scared all the time.

B) .........And they do it so well too!

I can just imagine what would happen if the goat were to acquire an RPG. It would not be a pretty picture. Then again, a Tiger with an RPG would be just as scary. :ph34r:

An RPG isn't hard to make. It's unguided, just aim and shoot. The grenade part is essentially just a cylinder stabilized by a shaft and fins. It could easily be propelled by a simple solid rocket motor (such as the big "G" size available to model rocket hobbyists) or the propellant can be made from powdered aluminum and an oxidizer, or indeed, even plain old gunpowder. The high explosive isn't hard to make; any type of plastic explosive would do nicely, and several aren't hard to make. Potasioum Chlorate would also work and is even simpler to make. Or, if you're in a real hurry, nitrocellulose (what modern gun ammunition uses in lieu of gunpowder) mixed with an gelatanizing agent, like vasoline, will suffice. A simple contact fuse can be made by having a small pin of metal in the RPG's nose, connecting to the primer charge in a rifle round embedded in the explosive (just take out the bullet and fill the void with more explosive). For a launch tube, PVC pipe would work. For a trigger, a lantern battery can be taped to the PVC pipe, and connected to the electric igniter on the solid rocket motor. You can even rig a trigger using a clothes pin and copper pennies (or any form of switch; you're just closing an electrical circuit).

A Bazooka is even easier to make.

And what? Me, scary? Whatever makes you say that?? 0:)

RPGs being easy to make is not very comforting, CJ. In fact, the idea scares me. Those can be quite destructive. If I had RPGs I could probably do millions in damage and kill hundreds of people. That is why RPGs are not legal for the general public. I hope you don't have the supplies to make one. Goats should not have RPGs. :P

But showing how much he knows shows that he's a good author that can research B)

....or a guy who's read the Anarchist Cookbook one to many times :ph34r:

who knows... but it does give each story that little kick to it

RPGs being easy to make is not very comforting, CJ. In fact, the idea scares me. Those can be quite destructive. If I had RPGs I could probably do millions in damage and kill hundreds of people. That is why RPGs are not legal for the general public. I hope you don't have the supplies to make one. Goats should not have RPGs. :P

RPG's are indeed fairly easy, but so are many nasty things. For example, shaped demolition charge can be made with coffee cans and melted high explosive (which has properties much like wax and is easy to form). Gasolile and laundry detergent make a decent napalm. Hrmmm, There are a lot more, and that's just from houshold goods. Another nasty trick is explosives plus a remote-controlled model car or airplane. The amount of weaponry you can make with everyday items is staggering.

Isn't anyone just a wee bit scared about how much the goat knows about stuff like this?

It's just a hobby, no different from my interest in do-it-yourself nuclear weapons. :)

But showing how much he knows shows that he's a good author that can research B)

....or a guy who's read the Anarchist Cookbook one to many times :ph34r:

who knows... but it does give each story that little kick to it

Thanks!!!

When it comes to military hardware or weaponry, I don't have to do much research; I've always had an interest in weaponry and tactics. I do fact-check myself though. For example, for chapter 37 I knew what kind of missile I wanted, but I had to look up the flight parameters such as max range at low altitude.

And yes, I do have a copy of said cookbook. I like collecting things like that. :)

I hope you don't keep it anywhere near your drinks guide, otherwise one of your guests might get a cocktail with more kick than he bargained for. :unsure:

What kind of cocktail would a goat serve his guests? Maybe a Leite de On

Edited by MikeL
  • Site Administrator

And since CJ is a male goat (supposedly :P ), I'm not sure if you would want a drink with his 'milk' Mike :whistle:

• Site Administrator
:( ............TMI Steve :wacko:

Awww Benji, I waited till after noon to mention this :P , doesn't that count for something 0:) .

Besides, if anyone were invited up to the goat pen, I'm sure CJ would be a gracious host and serve nothing but the best tequila :sheep: .

Awww Benji, I waited till after noon to mention this :P , doesn't that count for something 0:) .

Besides, if anyone were invited up to the goat pen, I'm sure CJ would be a gracious host and serve nothing but the best tequila :sheep: .

It's not yet noon where Benji lives. :P

As for me the lure of tequila with the goat would have me drinking first thing in the morning. BTW, I wouldn't mind drinking milk from this particular male goat right from the source. embarrassed.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..