Congratulations on 5,000 Kev

CONGRATS :worship:

Always insightful, always humoursome, never aggressive, your posts was for me a helpful introduction in the gay way of life in US.

You never feared to say what you thought was right, always in a "polite" manner, and you never spared your words, full of care for the poor reader, whose mind (in your opinion ?) was perhaps too "heavy" to understand on the first step ( :P ). Ever ready to comment and to approve (sometimes with just a very few words) all kind of posts, you give us the impression (and I'm sure it is a reality) that you share our feelings, our sorrows and our joys.

I just found out that you are not on my friends' list. I can't imagine why not :( . Alloy me to amend this mistake :D .

Take care and have a good day (not only one ! I wish you 1'000 years of pleasure, fun and happiness)

Old Bob

• Site Administrator

Congrats on 5000 Kevin!!!

I always look forward to reading what you have to say. Be it comments, blogs, feedback, opinions, polls, support, advice, and even now chapters :great: , and more.

I'd say you are a big part of the glue that holds us all together :D

Looking forward to the next 5000

Steve B)

Wow! That is quite an accomplishment, Kev. It seems like yesterday you had reached 4000. You may very well surpass C James soon. Just watch out for the cliffs.

Haha, thanks Tim! I don't think CJ needs to worry just yet, lol :boy:

...Besides, I wouldn't go near a cliff! 0:)

..........WOW!!, KEV..5,000!!!! What can I say?

Your posts are always insightful and loooonnnggg!!

....anyway, congrats!!!

Aww thanks, Benji!

Wheeeeeee

Gratz on your 5000 posts, Kev Kev!!!

Enjoy your postiness!!!

And get to 6000 soon!

Thanks Zilar! :D

LOL, I don't think 6,000 will be happening too soon!

CONGRATS

Always insightful, always humoursome, never aggressive, your posts was for me a helpful introduction in the gay way of life in US.

You never feared to say what you thought was right, always in a "polite" manner, and you never spared your words, full of care for the poor reader, whose mind (in your opinion ?) was perhaps too "heavy" to understand on the first step ( :P ). Ever ready to comment and to approve (sometimes with just a very few words) all kind of posts, you give us the impression (and I'm sure it is a reality) that you share our feelings, our sorrows and our joys.

I just found out that you are not on my friends' list. I can't imagine why not . Alloy me to amend this mistake .

Take care and have a good day (not only one ! I wish you 1'000 years of pleasure, fun and happiness)

Old Bob

Wow thanks, Old Bob! :D

I really appreciate your kind and thoughtful words! It is indeed a surprise that I was not on your friend list! I'm glad you rectified it :D

You have an awesome day too!

Same as I said for 4,444. Insightful, minding others, cool-headed... Qualities of a beautiful person, both inside and outside.

:*)

Aww, thanks Francois!

With the number of posts and the average length of those posts...

I wonder what his word-count is?

HAHA, It probably is a bit high, Martin :boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace
Haha, thanks Tim! I don't think CJ needs to worry just yet, lol :boy:

...Besides, I wouldn't go near a cliff! 0:)

Well, as quickly as you jumped from 4-5,000 it won't be more than a month or two. Besides, that's like saying that I won't be at 3,000 any time soon. :rolleyes:

LOL, I don't think 6,000 will be happening too soon!

Yeah, I give you about a month. 0:) Anyway, I hope you know my teasing is all in good fun. :)

Well, as quickly as you jumped from 4-5,000 it won't be more than a month or two. Besides, that's like saying that I won't be at 3,000 any time soon. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I give you about a month. 0:) Anyway, I hope you know my teasing is all in good fun. :)

I fully agree with Tiger on this :2thumbs:

5000? wow and here i am below 100 lol (its a biiiiiiiiiiiig number :lol: )

I do have to say though your posts are the kindest and most thought out of anyones I've read. Never a harsh word to say to anyone and always eager to give advice, you're the bomb! :worship:

Thanks for all the advice you've given me and once i'm over my two current issues that are preventing me rom writing (my ex issue and my current obsession with Gone from Daylight) i'll be honored if you took a look at my story and let me know what you think about it (i'll send you a PM when i finish the first chapter).

Once again Kevin, you are the best of the best ! :worship:

Congrats Kev, Been liking the questions type threads of yours.

Thanks Drew :)

5000? wow and here i am below 100 lol (its a biiiiiiiiiiiig number :lol: )

I do have to say though your posts are the kindest and most thought out of anyones I've read. Never a harsh word to say to anyone and always eager to give advice, you're the bomb! :worship:

Thanks for all the advice you've given me and once i'm over my two current issues that are preventing me rom writing (my ex issue and my current obsession with Gone from Daylight) i'll be honored if you took a look at my story and let me know what you think about it (i'll send you a PM when i finish the first chapter).

Once again Kevin, you are the best of the best ! :worship:

Awwww thanks! :wub: I'd be honoured to have a look.

I ran out of names because way too many people are hitting so-called "milestones".
Wow, Gary! That's like magic! I never knew you could do that! I shall have to learn the ways of Google! BTW, out of curiosity do you know how they arranged those 'hits'? Seems kinda random.

It's arranged by PageRank, a proprietary system for ranking pages by relevance and other factors.

Soon? Do you mean by the end of the year? I make like 1 post per day. :rolleyes:

1.04 posts per day as of right now. I wonder how you make a post that only counts as .04 of a regular post? :P

• Site Administrator

A belated congratulations, Kevin :) I'm always impressed by the quantity and quality of the contributions you make to the forums :D Keep up the good work! :2thumbs:

Jack, you're a repressed post-whore. Denial is NOT your friend.

I agree! Jack, it's okay to be a postwhore. :P Ask Kev! Oh, I forgot. 5,000 does not qualify him as a postwhore. I guess 2000-4,999 does qualify me as such. :*)