• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drama is fine when it's on stage. It sucks when it's in your own life. I hope you're able to reach some kind of satisfactory compromise BK.

:( ............Yeah, I hope it goes well for you Bk.

I F_cking Hate

Oh! Thanks :*)

Thanks guys... I had a talk with her today. More like her ranting and I on my knees pleading for her to let me go to the camp. She brought out the history---> You did this, you did that, (some months/years ago) and blah blah blah...

Had to listen and grovel in front of her for two hours!!!!!!! Yeah, two f**king straight hours!! And there is still no clear indication if she's given in or not. Even my (cute?) puppy dog face was put into action!! :lol: Well, I do think she would melt. I mean, however much she may piss me off, I know she loves me and wants the best for me. :) So, I have my fingers crossed as tomorrow is the day that she'll tell me. It is as it late in the night, and I do not want to hear anything more after that session. :lol:

ciao

BeaStKid

well, if it is the goat that I am thinking, please leave him. I do, after all, want my fix of LTMP 44 :P

Thanks, anyway. :P

B) .......Matter of fact, lets wait until 47 & epilouge!

Gary, you shall soon see how much I love irony. :evil:

When do I get to see 15? I'm working on BiF now. So far so good. I like it a lot! You've made some changes since I last saw it and they're all for the better. :)

Here's the update on the situation, guys...

I am finally going to the camp...I had to negotiate hard and had to reach bargains, but I did it in the end. More about it in my blog when I return. I also got to keep my computer, but the cell phone's as good as gone...Sigh!

BeaStKid :)

I am finally going to the camp...I had to negotiate hard and had to reach bargains, but I did it in the end. More about it in my blog when I return. I also got to keep my computer, but the cell phone's as good as gone...Sigh!

That's great about camp and the computer. You can do without the cellphone for awhile. Frankly I think you should leave the laptop at home and just enjoy camp.

Yay! I'll keep my beta. Just means it's going to be longer before I put out more chapters. Hell, it's already long since I've been kinda busy with a friends story.

I know how you feel Rose. It's been back-to-back-to-back beta-reading/editing for me all week. I got Tim's Dark Earth Chapter 14 done today and he posted it. Still have to do WrathOfMagneto's anniversary anthology. Helped Steph with a new hosted author's website. Now I'm going to bed and hide for awhile, LOL. Grab some tea, spike it with something strong, kick back and enjoy yourself. :)

I'd like to occasionally get chapters or stories that are just eight pages long. It seems like Tim, Tiff and Brian love to hand me 13-22 pages at a time. Tim's next chapter of DE is supposed to be around 10,000 words. If you hear someone screaming like a lunatic that'll be me, LOL.

Enjoy your coffee darlin'. You've earned it. :)

B) ................Bk my freind 2 out of three is good in Vegas!!

Edited by Benji
Ah, someone has to be the designated drinker... :P

Being the designated driver is always my job because I don't drink. Actually more like I can't drink because it screws with all the psymeds I take. I miss my dark rum, straight up, no lime. However I like my sanity better than I like my rum!

Being the designated driver is always my job because I don't drink. Actually more like I can't drink because it screws with all the psymeds I take. I miss my dark rum, straight up, no lime. However I like my sanity better than I like my rum!

Well, when I go out I'm usually the designated driver as well, because I don't mind driving, the others don't like driving or still aren't able to drive! So that just leaves me! :P

And yea, we all have choices to make in life... Booze, or sanity... :P

There are still the occasional days when I think about opting for booze instead of sanity, LOL. Like considering what CJ just did to Instinct makes we wanna get real drunk and real angry!