You're still a minor aren't you? She can't throw you out of the house without risking legal problems of her own. I know you'd be able to stir up a lot of legal problems for her. Just think of the bad press something like that would create. What would the military think about how it might reflect on them?

Gary,

Unfortunately, there are no Social Services in India. No child Protection Laws that guarantee me anything and above all, my Mom and Dad are separated (not divorced). As far as bad publicity is concerned, the media would not consider a rat's a$$. There are to many cases like these happening...

:(

BeaStKid

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, let's adopt him. :hug:

I'd love to adopt both of you. I do need to keep in mind that Kris, the guy who was supposed to be my foster son, will be turning 18 near the end of this year and I've promised to adopt him, put him through college, and whatever else he needs to thrive until he can make his own way in life. It's time like these I wish I had a larger condo. :(

Gary, let's adopt him. :hug:

I'd love to adopt both of you. I do need to keep in mind that Kris, the guy who was supposed to be my foster son, will be turning 18 near the end of this year and I've promised to adopt him, put him through college, and whatever else he needs to thrive until he can make his own way in life. It's time like these I wish I had a larger condo. :(

Oh! I could hug you both to death, right now!! :)

Hey you guys. I'm alive, really I am. But, I'm also very sick. My throat is sore, my body can't decide between awake or asleep, much less hot or cold. But, I'm alive! I've also posted a sneak peek for the next chapter of A Butterfly's Dream.

Hey you guys. I'm alive, really I am. But, I'm also very sick. My throat is sore, my body can't decide between awake or asleep, much less hot or cold. But, I'm alive! I've also posted a sneak peek for the next chapter of A Butterfly's Dream.

I hope you get better soon. :hug:

:( ......Sorry to hear your ill again!! I read it, nice mystery!!

Thanks Gary...i'll be leaving on the 15th... But I think I'll be able to check my mails and everything because I am carrying my cellphone with me. But I'd rather not post using that....If anyone remembers the time when I used to use my cell to post here at GA, they'll also go screaming---> "Don't!!"

:lol:

BeaStKid

That must've been before my time -- goodness, what happened?? And I hope you'll be all right just in general (and get to keep your mobile...)

I hope you get well soon! :)

:( ......Sorry to hear your ill again!! I read it, nice mystery!!

*huggles* Thank you for that. I went out at a bad time and now I'm paying for it.

And thank you for the nice compliment on my story. I hope to have the next chapter out in the next two weeks.

getwellsoon.gif

That must've been before my time -- goodness, what happened?? And I hope you'll be all right just in general (and get to keep your mobile...)

Well, the connection on the phone was so bad that it used to double post, sometimes triple even... :blink: Poor Kevvers had go around cleaning up behind me :wacko:

Well, I don't think I am going to the camp after all. My Mom finally got her wish and found a reason to stop me from going there. My computer is being taken away today and I don't know how long it'll be before the same happens to my cell phone a well...

Sigh! Parents

Dammit. This isn't fair BK. Pardon me for speaking badly about your mother, but I can't help myself. She's a lunatic. How is it that she can't or won't see everything that's good about you? Ack, don't answer that cause I know how it is. Sort of. My mother was a lunatic too. Difference was she took every opportunity to send me off somewhere to get me away from her.

Hope you feel all the way better soon Rose.

I'm feeling better, but I do hope that BK is able to get his computer soon. I also hope he moves out of his mothers house as soon as possible. I have a feeling she just can't seem to see what's right there in front of her, no insult to you BK dear.

I'm feeling better, but I do hope that BK is able to get his computer soon. I also hope he moves out of his mothers house as soon as possible. I have a feeling she just can't seem to see what's right there in front of her, no insult to you BK dear.

She's obviously blind or completely stupid.

Obviously. Though, I'm wondering if BK is still going to be acting as my Beta/editor. I haven't heard yeh or neh on the subject. I'll find out soon though.

I don't see how he'll be able to without a computer.

I know. I'll find out soon enough, I suppose. If anything, I can just use the one beta I have for now and hunt for another.

I'd volunteer, but right now I am so over-committed that it's crazy times here. Maybe once the special anthology deadline has passed I can try to help you a little bit. :)

Dammit. This isn't fair BK. Pardon me for speaking badly about your mother, but I can't help myself. She's a lunatic. How is it that she can't or won't see everything that's good about you? Ack, don't answer that cause I know how it is. Sort of. My mother was a lunatic too. Difference was she took every opportunity to send me off somewhere to get me away from her.

Hope you feel all the way better soon Rose.

Gary, no offence taken. Frankly, even though I love her, I am too pissed off at due to her attitude her to show my love, these past few years. :lol:

None taken, honey. And let me remind you that I got my computer back in May, and I still edited for you before that. So, no worries on that account, dear. I would never abandon my duties. :)

BeaStKid

P.S

I am playing a little diplomacy to get Dad to send me to the camp. Mom is not taking away the computer as I talked some sense into her, saying that I am as it is going to shift in a few (three) days, so what is the point of packing it and then un-packing it...

I am taking my HDD with me, though. :P

P.P.S

And even if I am to go on a leave, I will inform all those who will be affected by it... :)

Gary, no offence taken. Frankly, even though I love her, I am too pissed off at due to her attitude her to show my love, these past few years. :lol:

None taken, honey. And let me remind you that I got my computer back in May, and I still edited for you before that. So, no worries on that account, dear. I would never abandon my duties. :)

BeaStKid

P.S

I am playing a little diplomacy to get Dad to send me to the camp. Mom is not taking away the computer as I talked some sense into her, saying that I am as it is going to shift in a few (three) days, so what is the point of packing it and then un-packing it...

I am taking my HDD with me, though. :P

P.P.S

And even if I am to go on a leave, I will inform all those who will be affected by it... :)

:( ..........IFH drama!!!!!