There are still the occasional days when I think about opting for booze instead of sanity, LOL. Like considering what CJ just did to Instinct makes we wanna get real drunk and real angry!

Hahahahaha

I know the feeling :P

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to occasionally get chapters or stories that are just eight pages long. It seems like Tim, Tiff and Brian love to hand me 13-22 pages at a time. Tim's next chapter of DE is supposed to be around 10,000 words. If you hear someone screaming like a lunatic that'll be me, LOL.

Enjoy your coffee darlin'. You've earned it. :)

Actually, that was a gross over-calculation. It is just under 7,000 words. :)

wave2.gif

That's because you changed your mind at the last minute and made it shorter. :P

Well, I simply took a different approach, Gary. There was more narration and less dialog.

Well, I simply took a different approach, Gary. There was more narration and less dialog.

Aww. Jules' voice is so sexy. How can you deny us the pleasure of listening to him talk at length? Even when he's being an arrogant prick he's got such a great voice. And when he talks to or about Cris you can hear the absolute love in his voice. It's so sweet. :wub:

Aww. Jules' voice is so sexy. How can you deny us the pleasure of listening to him talk at length? Even when he's being an arrogant prick he's got such a great voice. And when he talks to or about Cris you can hear the absolute love in his voice. It's so sweet. :wub:

Yeah, well there will be more of that in the sequel. 0:)

Good morning guys :)

But ah, I'm guessing you'll all be in your beds now ;)

You'd be wrong. :P

Good morning to you. Technically you can say good morning to me too since it's 4AM here.

I am headed off to bed now though. So you're in charge of Our Place. Take good care of it.

BTW, what is your first name? I think it's Niels but I'm not sure. You can PM me if you'd rather not mention it in public, but again, I think I've seen you mention it in public before.

:sleep:

You'd be wrong. :P

Good morning to you. Technically you can say good morning to me too since it's 4AM here.

I am headed off to bed now though. So you're in charge of Our Place. Take good care of it.

BTW, what is your first name? I think it's Niels but I'm not sure. You can PM me if you'd rather not mention it in public, but again, I think I've seen you mention it in public before.

:sleep:

Why do you stay up until 4 in the morning? :blink:

And I'll protect Our Place with my life! :2hands: Muahahaha I have a big sword and not afraid to use it!! :P

And yea, my first name is Niels :P Written it before here on the forums, somewhere... :P

Well, I think it doesn't matter much that I use my first name in here, because there are plenty of Nielses in Belgium :P And if they do know it's me, they'll have to explain why on earth they were on a gay site, so I think I'm rather safe :devil:

Why do you stay up until 4 in the morning? :blink:

And I'll protect Our Place with my life! :2hands: Muahahaha I have a big sword and not afraid to use it!! :P

And yea, my first name is Niels :P Written it before here on the forums, somewhere... :P

Well, I think it doesn't matter much that I use my first name in here, because there are plenty of Nielses in Belgium :P And if they do know it's me, they'll have to explain why on earth they were on a gay site, so I think I'm rather safe :devil:

B) ............Morning all!!

Good morning Benji! :D

Slept well? B)

B) .......Sleep is over-rated :P , nah!, just fine stayed up a little too late watching Greensburg. I was a little put off, a lot of talk no action!

B) .......Sleep is over-rated :P , nah!, just fine stayed up a little too late watching Greensburg. I was a little put off, a lot of talk no action!

lol! I can appreciate sleep though B) Remainder from my monkey-years :P

Aww, poor Benji :P

Good afternoon everyone. I was up way past 4AM Niels. Stupid GA. I just had to keep my lappie turned on and read the forums as new messages were posted. I think I finally fell asleep around 7AM.

Ben, was that the documentary of the town in Kansas that got completely wiped out by a tornado and decided to rebuild as an entirely green city? If so I agree. Lots of talk. Little action. It would be nice to return to the town in a few years and see if the green thing is still working and providing any benefits.

lol! I can appreciate sleep though B) Remainder from my monkey-years :P

Monkey-years? confused.gif

Edited by GaryInMiami
Good afternoon everyone. I was up way past 4AM Niels. Stupid GA. I just had to keep my lappie turned on and read the forums as new messages were posted. I think I finally fell asleep around 7AM.

Hahahaha *Cough*Addicted*Cough* :P

Monkey-years? confused.gif

Oops... Sorry, I translated directly from dutch... 'Apejaren' :P It's not a real word actually, but my mum keeps using it... :P

I meant my puberty stage in life :P

Hahahaha *Cough*Addicted*Cough* :P

Oops... Sorry, I translated directly from dutch... 'Apejaren' :P It's not a real word actually, but my mum keeps using it... :P

I meant my puberty stage in life :P

0:) .......erhem!! your mom referred to your errhhh!!!! .....monkey years????

Meh if only you knew what words my mum comes up with :P It's funny though :)

Strange that you guys don't use the same connotation, because Dutch isn't that different from English...

My reaction was more like: Eww, your mother talked about your puberty years! I'd have died of embarrassment if that had happened to me. But not before committing matricide! :angry:

My reaction was more like: Eww, your mother talked about your puberty years! I'd have died of embarrassment if that had happened to me. But not before committing matricide! :angry:

:( ............Exactly!!! LOL That's why I was careful...

:( ............Exactly!!! LOL That's why I was careful...

In a way monkey-years has more humorous potential since there's usually a lot more "spanking the monkey" involved during those years. I clearly recall rubbing the monkey raw on more than one occasion, LOL.

In a way monkey-years has more humorous potential since there's usually a lot more "spanking the monkey" involved during those years. I clearly recall rubbing the monkey raw on more than one occasion, LOL.

B) ......Could have been lost in Duthc translation :P