i have been reading doms stories ever since i first found the log way on nifty and everything he writes has managed to touch me in different ways. ive been thinking a lot about these awsome stories and i realized that i dont know anything about the author except hes been very patient every time i have ambushed him with AIM. 0:) i dont want to be stalkerish but i wanted to start a thread where we can ask dom questions that have nothing to do when he will put the next chapter out. maybe he will even answer them :D

i'll go first.

dom out of all of your stories tou is the most real to me and i wanted to know if any of it is true for you. are you a real life quinn?

JC

dom out of all of your stories tou is the most real to me and i wanted to know if any of it is true for you. are you a real life quinn?

JC

First, all of my stories are fiction. But, yes, some of the

No fair editing my posts Dan! you're gonna get me in trouble :lol:

Do you get 'warned' for abuse of your super powers? Or are you just going to claim that 'Jarred made you do it?' :P

You dare tell Dom when he's going off topic?!

I do have a question for Dom...

You've mentioned a few times having someone important in your life. Are any of your characters based off of him...and if so...which one(s)?

(yes, none of you thought to ask that but I did!)

Ohh, here's another question, you don't read EVERY post here, do you?  Sigh...well if you do, just know that the posts about you are done with affection and respect for you as an author and a person (even though we are making fun of you in the process).

I think it's safe to say Dom reads YOUR posts since he's zapped you several times.

Can you say "Open mouth - insert foot?" :lol:

Sharon

Dom,

First, so is Aaron a 'liked' character or a 'hated' character? <Vic has big $$$$ riding on this> 

This is just my personal preference, but I hate in any way,shape, or form that our comments and/or discussion about stories could possibly influence their outcome. The stories seem more 'real' to me knowing that we won't have any impact on them. I knew an author who asked his readers to 'vote' whether a character would live or die. The magic for that story was gone for me at that point.

I think I was one of the first people to start discussing TOU in the yahoo group and I did so because I thought you had that all completely written (it just needed some edits and some updates). When I found out you were still writing it, I beat myself up with a wet noodle.  I found myself in subsequent chapters wondering if you were addressing some of the things that people posted (ok, ok, most of it was probably paranoia and posters probably just 'guessed' right). But I guess I can't just help but wonder.

Ohh, here's another question, you don't read EVERY post here, do you? Sigh...well if you do, just know that the posts about you are done with affection and respect for you as an author and a person (even though we are making fun of you in the process).

Vic the Domaholic

You

You mentioned that your mother helped you with the thoughts and feelings in the after death letter from Gina to Rory.

Does your mother know you write Gay Fiction and if so, does she read your work? Or does the thought of your mother reading your work want to send you to straight to therapy?

P.S. - Give your Mother an extra special Mother's Day wish for having such a talented, giving, and all around awesome son! :2thumbs:

You mentioned that your mother helped you with the thoughts and feelings in the after death letter from Gina to Rory.

Does your mother know you write Gay Fiction and if so, does she read your work?  Or does the thought of your mother reading your work want to send you to straight to therapy?

P.S. - Give your Mother an extra special Mother's Day wish for having such a talented, giving, and all around awesome son! :2thumbs:

Dom, this question has me intrigued as well. I also am wondering who might have been the inspiration for Grandma Alice. She is just too perfect, and I find myself chuckling every time she is mentioned in Rory's thoughts or interactions... Grandma Alice RULES, no doubt about it!

Love and Peace,

Solace

Um, Vic, You might want to clean that brown stuff off of your nose... and, no, I do not think it is from the hershey kisses Michael has been sending you, either!!!! ROFLMAO! Love Ya guy!

• 2 years later...
I do have a question for Dom...

You've mentioned a few times having someone important in your life. Are any of your characters based off of him...and if so...which one(s)?

(yes, none of you thought to ask that but I did!)

Ohhh, this question is appropriate now that Dom has a new/different BF.

Here's to hoping for an answer :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I got a question for Dom, if he ever comes back. Let me know if this has been explained before, but What is the deal with Twins? I new to his stories so I havent read many, but I've found Chris & Tony, Aiden & Asher, and Oliver & David; I'm guessing that there are more than those three sets too.

-Adam

I got a question for Dom, if he ever comes back. Let me know if this has been explained before, but What is the deal with Twins? I new to his stories so I havent read many, but I've found Chris & Tony, Aiden & Asher, and Oliver & David; I'm guessing that there are more than those three sets too.

-Adam

Lacy had twin younger sisters B)

• 3 months later...
Lacy had twin younger sisters B)
I didn't know that!

I was actually surprised at how much I seemed to have in common with Lacy. At least, I had one thing in common with her. She had identical twin siblings, sisters. I told her all about my brothers and she told me about her nine-year-old sisters. We both decided that it could be fun to have twins in the family, but equally annoying. But, unlike my ability to tell Chris and Tony apart, Lacy didn