Happy Birthday, Smarties!

Graeme

Happy Birthday, Celia!!!

You're the niftiest!!

I hope your day is wonderful and your year bright and hopeful!

I always thoroughly enjoy interacting with you on the forums and it's been my pleasure getting to know you!

:hug:

Take care and have a fantastic birthday :)

-Kevin

Thanks alot all!!!!!!!

Its sunny so the days started well :D . I'm going to celebrate with friends and family. It feels like its the end of something, the end of my degree and living with my uni friends, the end of a lot of family hassle, the end of being not-an-offical adult and onto what...I haven't decided yet, but its wierd having no plans and returning home in a week.

Lots of love

Celia

Happy 21st Birthday!

I hope I'm not too late with my wishes and that the celebration with friends and family went well.

You said: "It feels like its the end of something" ?

You are right, but it's also the a beginning ! Give you enough time to consider what you want for your future. A good planning is the work half done B) .

Enjoy your life, take care of yourself and last but not least, be happy now and in the future. Thats my wishes and advices :) .

Old bob

Happy 21st Birthday!

I hope I'm not too late with my wishes and that the celebration with friends and family went well.

You said: "It feels like its the end of something" ?

You are right, but it's also the a beginning ! Give you enough time to consider what you want for your future. A good planning is the work half done B) .

Enjoy your life, take care of yourself and last but not least, be happy now and in the future. Thats my wishes and advices :) .

Old bob

Thanks Bob and Zilar!!

It certainly wasnt too late. Its what I am going to try to do, its what I had learnt this year was to be the main aims in my life. im going to try not to rush myself and spend the summer/next year working out exactly what my plans are going to be. Thanks for the advice and support :king:

Celia