Your Avatar, and what does it mean?

Phantom

I actually made myne. Its one of several Ive made but this one is my fav.The symbol at the end is my logo.

Im obsessed with yaoi. I have a HUGE yaoi collection of over 70 Yaois and I keep buying more.

Edited by Kanaye

• Site Moderator
Mine happens to be an EEEVIL duck. Afterall I may be in the running for most evil author with my new series coming out....

0:)

Has the current King of Evil Cliffhangers been giving you lessons?

think i'm just being a typical goof in mine.

we had loads of food left in our freezers but we were moving out of halls of residence. so we cooked 2 pizzas, a whole bag of peas, made egg mayo, a whole bag of chips (fries. chunky ones.) and got curry sauce aswell, then took pictures of us ourselves failing to eat it all.

i think that picture is me losing to peas. :(

Did I already reply to this? I don't remember. I probably did. But. Well. I'm bored right now.

My avatar is Maria Callas playing Medea in Cherubini's opera of the same name. She's probably at the stage where she's about to cut her two children's pale, tender throats. It's a very exciting opera, that one. The particular picture is from Dallas, 1958.

I got bored one day and drew the pic on an oekaki board somewhere. I kinda like windy days (and rainy days), so I just made it look like he's flying or something.

Yea I'm not that good, but I try :(

Did I already reply to this? I don't remember. I probably did. But. Well. I'm bored right now.

My avatar is Maria Callas playing Medea in Cherubini's opera of the same name. She's probably at the stage where she's about to cut her two children's pale, tender throats. It's a very exciting opera, that one. The particular picture is from Dallas, 1958.

Hmmm...looks like a bird to me.

Hmmm...looks like a bird to me.

I changed it when you weren't looking, and quickly changed it back. :P

Not my fault that I can't get "personal picture" and "avatar" straight after having fried my brains writing 25,000 words...

I changed it when you weren't looking, and quickly changed it back. :P

Not my fault that I can't get "personal picture" and "avatar" straight after having fried my brains writing 25,000 words...

25,000? Are you sure?!?

You didn't fry your brain writing them...you fried your brain keeping count! :lol:

Oh, so now you're questioning my ability to use wordcount? :P

Not at all...I've stumbled across it a couple of times, myself, it's around here somewhere...but exactly? Come on...

:lol:

So, I believe I've always had blue avatars.. don't know why really.. but the significance of my new Avatar is that Blue roses are my favorite flower. :wub: Do you like? :)

• 4 weeks later...
I think the blue rose is pretty. :wub:

I agree. Your blue rose is very pretty, Krista.

My new avatar is something I just created for HIV/AIDS awareness. Three of my friends and I are, for our senior project, having an HIV/AIDS awareness fundraiser selling awareness ribbons and t-shirts.

It's something all four of us are passionate about, and it will hopefully turn out well.

I made the logo as something to possibly put on a tee shirt or fliers or something.

Yeah, tell me what you think.

Attached is a bigger pic for a closer look ;)

~Mikie

• 1 month later...