June Newsletter

Tiger

The month sure went by quickly. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the June edition. Feel free to comment about the newsletter. Enjoy!

Thanks,

Tim- Newsletter Co-coordinator

This is quite a nice job. A good five to ten minutes of reading, with interesting insights. I leave the reviews for after I read the stories, but it's definitely a pointer.

Tim, I think it was nice not to pry any further into CJ's private life, but your questions triggered me into sending my army of paparazzi/ snoops in search of a scoop.

They came up with the following, which could either be CJ (but then it means he got some hair color since the time he got spotted surfing), or (I'd be more inclined to think that) it's a potential mate from Kansas, sharing some common interest, looking for him now that he's acquired a worldwide fame. Only time will tell.

My guys are supposed to get a pic of CJ at the shooting range, but I'm afraid his dislike of paparazzi might put them at risk...

OffRoad-Goat.jpg

I must say it was a most interesting interview. I felt more comfortable than I expected. It was cool being able to interview my favorite author and someone I consider a friend. I think I can attribute the latter to the comfort level. Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it. :)

How hard will it be to convince Joe that he needs to add that picture to the newsletter??

That's a good question. I think it's a good idea. :)

My guys are supposed to get a pic of CJ at the shooting range, but I'm afraid his dislike of paparazzi might put them at risk...

OffRoad-Goat.jpg

AWESOME PHOTO!!!!!!!

And I agree, that was a great interview with CJ --- I am in awe of his life style :worship::worship::worship:

CJ definitely has an interesting life. He lives on the edge. There's something I find intriguing about it. He's also quite creative and intelligent. That's what makes him such a great author. I was hooked from the prologue of For the Love, and I felt in awe about having the opportunity to interview him. :worship:

AWESOME PHOTO!!!!!!!

And I agree, that was a great interview with CJ --- I am in awe of his life style :worship::worship::worship:

B) .........Did anyone notice that the vehicle is in motion! Great Interview Tiger!!

This was a great edition!! :worship:

And Tim, :*) Thank you.. I've done a few interviews myself, and having been here Tim was, i want to say, he did a GREAT job. It was fun for me, and having someone I consider a friend on the other end of the line made it even better.

I guess I do like living on the edge a bit. I've certainly had people tell me I'm crazy for some of the things I do, such as getting lost while driving on a dirt road near the Bosnian-Croatian boarder late last year. I"m still not sure whether I ended up in Bosnia or not... (I'll drive most anywhere...)

Bondwriter, that's a GREAT pic!! Lol!!! I love it!!

I'll also say this; he did one of the hardest things in image rendering; he put an object behind glass. That's very hard to do.

Great edition!!! :worship:

Haha! CJ finally admitted that Eric (FTL) had some (?) bad points. :P The interview was really cool! :D

I like the review by Kevin too. I have read the story and I agree completely! And Kevin had put it in such great words. :)

I liked it! :D

Take care,

Ieshwar