No, I'm completely human - no cat DNA in my genes at all.......

:P 

K - Yes I like cats, but I also like dogs too!

The person below thinks I might just be a bit demented!

No ! I think you are a great author, funny and very nice :) 

I have short hair right now but I am now Saving for long hair again :) 

the person below me have cold feet

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I like crooning along to songs, especially when I drive.  Just don't ask me how well I sing... ;)  lol

The person below me likes ice skating. 

For me, that is a loaded question.  Technically, yes, I guess I am.  I've written pieces of various types and have even published an item or two and I suppose by definition that means I can claim to be an author.  But in all honesty I don't consider myself an author at all.  In truth, I still haven't figured out what the hell I am!  (except for demented that is!  :P)

The person below me still has cookies left over that they baked for Christmas.

Not true.  I worked (slaved) for the government for more than 30 years and my penmanship became terrible.  Thank heavens for computers and keyboards...

The person below me likes vintage post-card collections.  

• Site Administrator

I would enjoy looking at the pictures, but not collecting them.  I have enough stuff that I collect. lol

The person below me eats enough garlic to kill a vampire. 

Well, it shifts from time to time, and I like different colors depending on what it is on.  Does that count?

The person below me is out of breath, hot, sweaty, and is all light headed.........from exercising - get your minds out of the gutter!  :P 

• Like 2

Sounds good, but alas no.  I had homemade beef stew instead.  It sounded better in my head when I started than when it came time to eat it!

The person below me needs to get their hair cut.