Yes, a very worn patchwork quilt my grandmother gave us for a wedding shower present more than 46 years ago.  It is wrapped up and put away when it became too worn to clean.

The person below me also has a quilt.  

Edited by Daddydavek

Yes I did.       (I also looked at the bakery shop for king cake and paczki  but the stock was picked over and I passed them by. )

The person below me can remember their mother or grandmother using a wringer washing machine with extra tubs for suds saver.

• Site Administrator

No, but I had a friend who used one for a while until her washer hook-up was installed. 

The person below me is letting the sound of rainfall lull them to sleep.  :yawn:

Actually at 1:34 a.m. this morning (my time) when Val posted above, I was listening to the pouring rain, blowing wind and thunder and glad the really bad weather went south and east of me.  It was too noisy to go to sleep until almost 3 am.

The person below me is watching the Chicago mash-up on NBC tonight.

I had one earlier, but thankfully it seems to have faded somewhat.  They are pretty much an every day occurrence for me though.

The person below me is thinking about taking a nap.

• Site Administrator

Yes, I am, actually. lol I have a sinus headache. :(

The person below me has read all of the Grid and Dice prompts. :D

• Site Administrator

Yes, it's cold and snowing and I have bronchitis. 

The person below me has read all the April Fool's stories. :D

I have and I am impatient ! I want to guess what story belongs to what author !! :angry: What is taking so long ??? Hello ??? Grrr :funny::lol:

The person below me is impatient                                      (too) lol

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Hmm...did I? Nope, today was pretty good actually and it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be - didn't feel that cold, I mean.

The person below me has a wishing well on their property.

Edited by Reader1810