Sign in to follow this  
Tiger

A GAME! # 2

EDIT: TPBM has a secret crush on someone.

Not really, no.

The person below me needs to go grocery shopping.

I do, how did you know? lol

The person below me wants to go bungee jumping.

Never!

The person below me believes in love at first sight.

I believe in lust at first sight! Does that count? ;)

The person below me collects porcelain pigs!

They aren't porcelain, they're just pictures of my family :lol:

The person below me has a secret crush!

No, but I do admire your silky bra collection. :lol:

The person below me is a desperate housewife.

You can have it, all for you to play with them, how cute, Ladies and gentelman, there is a new drag princess in the room:Boy in doubt, for now we should rename you Girl in Doubt haha

I believe in lust at first sight! Does that count? ;)

The person below me collects porcelain pigs!

Why are you always slutty?

Oh, Paul, i have like 5 or 6 secret crushes haha

The person below me thinks Boy in Doubt...em ...Girl in Doubt is a great Drag Princess n_n

Totally agree, but you've had more practice :D

The person below me totally adores jogging!

More into stretching. And yes, SRevol has had WAY more practice. :lol:

The person below me is a Teletubby.

Eh oh. NO. :lol:

The person below me has doody breath.

Eh oh. NO. :lol:

The person below me has doody breath.

No, I don't! Stop making stuff up, Lala! :lol:

The person below me is a dancing queen.

Yeah, I love 'em! :lmao:

The person below me wears way too much make up.

oh! Noes! You caught me, Actually it's not that much just a little mascara every now and agian if i'm in a really awesome mood and wanna go out dancing. Or for coffee :) But i gotta be in a really good mood and actually want to style my hair and shave my face and all that jazz. Ok ok i wear clear nail polish too. BUT! Every now and agian i do paint my toenails. For the longest time they were Hot Red cuz i'm cheap and don't buy nail polish remover lmao. The things i hide in my room lmao.

The person below me ( ha ha i almost typed Blow Me) wears their sunglasses at night.

oh! Noes! You caught me, Actually it's not that much just a little mascara every now and agian if i'm in a really awesome mood and wanna go out dancing. Or for coffee :) But i gotta be in a really good mood and actually want to style my hair and shave my face and all that jazz. Ok ok i wear clear nail polish too. BUT! Every now and agian i do paint my toenails. For the longest time they were Hot Red cuz i'm cheap and don't buy nail polish remover lmao. The things i hide in my room lmao.

The person below me ( ha ha i almost typed Blow Me) wears their sunglasses at night.

:lol: No, I don't.

The person below me has superpowers.

My, you seem to know a lot about me. They extend to the bedroom only, the superpowers that is...... :lmao:

The person below me has never been kissed!

Edited by Sir_Galahad

Ive been kissed 100's of times and Im expecting more tonight!

TPBM is also going to get kissed tonight.

I could do that...plus more 0:) but I'm choosing not too *crazy i know...tell me about it*

the person below me thinks a gallon of milk shoud cost more than a gallon of gas :angry:

What's that in litres? ;) It is ridiculous though how much everything's gone up. That said I drive a thirsty car, so petrol can stay where it is.

The person below me goes to the Supermarket wearing green hot pants & a bright pink kaftan.

No, I don't! :lol: But perhaps you do, since you're a Teletubby and all.

The person below me is a dragon slayer.

I most certainly am not. Had to stop Murtle seeing that! :P

The person below me can blow bubbles outta their nose.

Oh, that'd be so cool...in a freakish sort of way. I unfortunately can't. :(

The person below me drives an Audi.

Nope, right country wrong manufacturer. BMW.

The person below me moons at old ladies in the street.

hahahahahhaha no

The person below me went down on Paris Hilton twice, hahaha

hahahahahhaha no

The person below me went down on Paris Hilton twice, hahaha

You're freaky!

The person below me is freaky.

In what way? :unsure:

The person below me plays ping pong in the nude!