I think I'm too old for either Macaulay Culkin or Jake Brennan to make me their heir. :)

The person below me would participate in public bathing.

I can't drive a stick-shift for a normal manual transmission, no, but I did get my Class A CDL once upon a time, which means I can still probably muddle my way through driving a semi.

The person below me skipped a lot of classes in high school.

• Site Administrator

Cheesecake???  You are my friend for life! :hug: 

I balance my checkbook every time I pay my bills. 

The person below me has a Facebook account. 

• Like 1

Yep. I use it regularly. You can find a link to my author page on Facebook in my profile. (Thanks for the opportunity to advertise shamelessly.  :P )

The person below me has trouble with authority.

Edited by Cynus
  • Site Administrator

Yup.  Sometimes I don't know when to keep my mouth shut, although that's gotten better with age. lol

The person below me likes The Simpsons. 

I go thru phases where I like them and watch them every day.  But I've been on a non-watching kick for several months now.

And all it took was to bake a cheesecake to get a friend for life?  Hmmm - must file this bit of info away!

The person below me likes to take bubble baths with rubber duckies!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

As long as it's good cheesecake...;)  :gikkle: 

I like bubble baths, but sans rubber duckies.  lol  My name isn't Ernie hehehehehe

The person below me likes their job.