Straight Women and Gay Fiction.

VoyeurVamp

Tsk tsk, what's with all the breeder comments? Jack and Vic, you're both probably more likely to reproduce than I am, if things go my way.

*To population control* :D

(And as for why there are so many of us here? Ever consider that maybe it's just that us women are saps for good stories? :2thumbs: )

B) ...............I have no problem with str8 women reading great stories here, after all if it were'nt for them great writers like Frosty wouldn''t be around! :lol:

Yes, I had the misfortune of coming out of my mother's own vagina.

No wonder why I turned out to be gay.

:wacko: ............Acckkk!! TMI!

Edited by Benji

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new too to this site. It looks great from what I have seen so far.

Bit of background about me. I live in Staffs, England. Married with 2 children. I adore gay fiction. I have just read a book that I loved, but, am not sure if I am allowed to mention books of authors who are not on this site?? Don't want to break any rules.

Best Wishes

Sarah

• Site Administrator
Hi,

Bit of background about me. I live in Staffs, England. Married with 2 children. I adore gay fiction. I have just read a book that I loved, but, am not sure if I am allowed to mention books of authors who are not on this site?? Don't want to break any rules.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Welcome, Sarah!

Mention away. :D There are lots of print novels or stories from other sites mentioned on this site. If it's the latter, The Story Cafe is where any discussion should take place, but just mentioning what you're reading is fine. There's even a thread here in The Lounge for people to mention what they're currently reading!

Hello everybody,

I've lurked around here for quite awhile. GA forums and blogs are a fun read, besides your stories of course.

I discovered gay fiction about a year ago when I found the Nifty archive and thought Terry Audette's "The Good Doctor" might be an interesting read. I've wished I was a 20 year old gay male ever since.

Cheers!

Cath

Another straight female sad.gif

• Site Administrator

G'day, Cath!

Welcome to GA. I think a lot of us would like to be twenty again... regardless of anything else :P

Cheers!

Graeme :D

Welcome to GA Ladies. :) I have read and wrote gay fiction for a few years as a straight female so it's nice to see a lot of new women come to the site. :)

Have fun!

Hello everybody,

I've lurked around here for quite awhile. GA forums and blogs are a fun read, besides your stories of course.

I discovered gay fiction about a year ago when I found the Nifty archive and thought Terry Audette's "The Good Doctor" might be an interesting read. I've wished I was a 20 year old gay male ever since.

Welcome to GA! You'll love it here. I've lurked a bit in my early days until I finally decided to jump right in. Everyone is really friendly and we get some great discussions going on. And you can't beat the the amount of stories here, nor can you get better quality anywhere else. So enjoy your time here! Warning: it's addicting. Like, seriously.

What female doesn't wish they were a gay male? :lol: I know, I do! Young gay guys have all the fun!

Again, welcome!

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll like it here! ;)

What female doesn't wish they were a gay male? :lol: I know, I do! Young gay guys have all the fun!

I'm a bit surprised actually, by that phrase! Can you explain it? I don't think I've ever met a woman who wants to be a gay male, but then again, I live in this little town where even saying that will give you LOTS of hateful staring etc... :(

(If you don't want to say that outloud, you can always pm me of course, but I was thinking, maybe some others are curious as well?)

Welcome, Sarah!

Mention away. :D There are lots of print novels or stories from other sites mentioned on this site. If it's the latter, The Story Cafe is where any discussion should take place, but just mentioning what you're reading is fine. There's even a thread here in The Lounge for people to mention what they're currently reading!

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Now some of you (especially the younger members), will probably laugh at how I got into reading gay fiction. I'll tell you anyway :D I'm a big Starsky and Hutch fan and a friend recommended some slash stories. Until then, I had never read gay fiction. I read a few of the S&H slash stories and thought "wow"! From that moment, I was hooked. There are some great slash writers out there, and some not so great, like any type of fiction. I started reading a few non S&H stories about gay guys, but some of them lacked any story at all. However, the book I have just finished reading is 'Bareback' by Chris Owen. I loved it. Lots of angst, a decent story and lots of hot sex!!

Sarah x

I'm a bit surprised actually, by that phrase! Can you explain it? I don't think I've ever met a woman who wants to be a gay male, but then again, I live in this little town where even saying that will give you LOTS of hateful staring etc... :(

(If you don't want to say that outloud, you can always pm me of course, but I was thinking, maybe some others are curious as well?)

Hey there, Zilar!

I have no problem explaining that phrase. Ever since I started writing gay fiction and made my way here to GA, I've met so many great people, mostly gay guys, and of course some other lovely straight females. And sadly, all these wonderful guys are gay, and thus are not available. True, I could just wish that the gay guy was straight, but mmm, gay guys are so much more fun, loveable, sweet, intelligent. Or maybe just compared to the straight guys I meet. :lol:

However, I don't want to make light of anything, since life as a gay man can be very difficult, sometimes traumatic, or even deadly, depending on where one lives or who they encounter. But my above explanation is purely for the phrase you quoted me on.

On another note, I live in an area that is very open and accepting. And a lot of my friends love their gay male friends, and have often said the same thing that I've said, so it sort of popped into my head in response to some comments in this thread. Not to mention, if all the good/cute guys are gay, then if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Right? :D

However, I don't want to make light of anything, since life as a gay man can be very difficult, sometimes traumatic, or even deadly, depending on where one lives or who they encounter. But my above explanation is purely for the phrase you quoted me on.

Don't forget filled with drama, or is that just me? so you say....

Wee more members! Maybe not I can get rid of Tiff and find someone better! *HIDES*

I <3 ya Tiff

Don't forget filled with drama, or is that just me? so you say....

Wee more members! Maybe not I can get rid of Tiff and find someone better! *HIDES*

I <3 ya Tiff

Umm, yeah, you're totally filled with drama. Isn't that why you're calling/texting me everyday? Even into the wee hours of the morning, while I'm trying to sleep.

Someone better?!? Oh, ok. I see how it is. I thought we were mad tight, but now I know the truth. Good luck finding someone to listen to your shit problems at work!!!

Umm, yeah, you're totally filled with drama. Isn't that why you're calling/texting me everyday? Even into the wee hours of the morning, while I'm trying to sleep.

Someone better?!? Oh, ok. I see how it is. I thought we were mad tight, but now I know the truth. Good luck finding someone to listen to your shit problems at work!!!

Hey it totally goes both way's Ms, "I hate bowling, you better talk to me tonight!" I heart my Tiff =P Now stop posting and get back to texting me, hahahahahahaha. But yeah we're going off topic! BAD

Hey there, Zilar!

I have no problem explaining that phrase. Ever since I started writing gay fiction and made my way here to GA, I've met so many great people, mostly gay guys, and of course some other lovely straight females. And sadly, all these wonderful guys are gay, and thus are not available. True, I could just wish that the gay guy was straight, but mmm, gay guys are so much more fun, loveable, sweet, intelligent. Or maybe just compared to the straight guys I meet. :lol:

Mmmm Thanks for the compliments I'll say on behalf of all the gay men around here! ;) Ah, well, my best friend is attracted to gay men as well, so I'm sure she'll be glad to hear there are others, because she was wondering if she was alone in that point of view lol

I'm glad you do realise that of course... I'm glad I won't be persecuted in my country, but saying that everyone will be accepting is a different story of course...

On another note, I live in an area that is very open and accepting. And a lot of my friends love their gay male friends, and have often said the same thing that I've said, so it sort of popped into my head in response to some comments in this thread. Not to mention, if all the good/cute guys are gay, then if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Right? :D

I'm sure you'd be a wonderful gay guy if you ever were one! ;)

Hi,

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hello everybody,

Cheers!

Cath

Another straight female sad.gif

Welcome to the site you two!! :D:great:

G'day, Cath!

Welcome to GA. I think a lot of us would like to be twenty again... regardless of anything else :P

Cheers!

Graeme :D

I'd certainly like to be twenty again, and of course I'd want to remain a gay male while doing it. ;)

Hey there, Zilar!

:worship:

Welcome to the site you two!! :D:great:

I'd certainly like to be twenty again, and of course I'd want to remain a gay male while doing it. ;)

:worship:

Thank you for the welcome. I wouldn't want to be twenty again, but I'd like to be in my mid twenties, but with some of the knowledge I have now. I certainly wouldn't worry over silly things like I used to when I was in my twenties.

Sarah x