Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Vacation coming...

Have a great vacation! I hope it's full of good looking billy goats.

Watch out for bears and mosquitos. Yes, there are mosquitos in Alaska. I'm not sure when they come out though.

There are? I thought it would be to cold for them to survive in Alaska. Huh. Oh well, you learn something new everyday.

Eric

Thanks everyone!! :)

Yep, there are Mosquitoes in Alaska... They are the official state bird, or should be. :)

I'm leaving in a few hours. I should be able to check in a few times on the trip, and I should be back around oct 4th.

CJ :)

Thanks everyone!! :)

Yep, there are Mosquitoes in Alaska... They are the official state bird, or should be. :)

I'm leaving in a few hours. I should be able to check in a few times on the trip, and I should be back around oct 4th.

CJ :)

B) ....Make sure you don't bring back any state birds with you!

• Site Administrator

But he is decked out head to toe in riding leathers and a helmet according to yourself.

Don't think any mosquito, no matter how big can penetrate that :D

But he is decked out head to toe in riding leathers and a helmet according to yourself.

Don't think any mosquito, no matter how big can penetrate that :D

That's a good point!!

I'll have to settle for just pinning his photo up on every post office bullitin board between heare and Alaska.. Just trying to make him feel wanted. 0:)

• Site Administrator
That's a good point!!

I'll have to settle for just pinning his photo up on every post office bullitin board between heare and Alaska.. Just trying to make him feel wanted. 0:)

:sheep: d

Know I said it before... but have a safe and fun trip CJ, and can't wait for your return :)

Eric

Yes, come back in one piece, my Cayman Islands account still needs more transfers. The roofers will need an extra 20% on the estimate for the manor's slate roof. It looks good so far, but it needs to be finished.

• Site Administrator

Hmmmm, CJ has been gone for like 24 hours now :devil: .

Any suggestions for any surprises we can give him for his return in like five weeks :D .

Hmmmm, CJ has been gone for like 24 hours now :devil: .

Any suggestions for any surprises we can give him for his return in like five weeks :D .

B) .........Well blaming him is old hat, so let's do it again!! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..