Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

• Site Administrator

Well once again the goat is away, so let the Kidd's play :D .

I was thinking since we have this opportunity to be totally honest without being berated by a bleating goat :D , why not give CJ the surprise of letting him know how he has influenced us.

I'm sure we can have some fun with this.

I'll go first:

The Good - I have a much better understanding of nuclear bomb making :blink:

The Bad - I look for cliffhangers in everything that I read now

The Ugly - I want to start a fire and roast someone every time the upset me :P

The Good: I have hot rockers to fantasize about in my bed.

The Bad: I write evil cliffhangers when paying homage to the King of Evil Cliffhangers.

The Ugly: I find myself writing deadly scenarios, especially those that include sharp objects such as swords or knives.

Tiger (The Reaffirmed Sith Apprentice of Evil Cliffhangers)

The Good: The manor will have its roof almost completely redone by Christmas. And CJ's money transfers are well-encrypted, so no tax issues, thank you CJ.

The Bad: I've gotten addicted to his chapters, and I'm afraid the rehab will be expensive.

The Ugly: I suspect he and Shadowgod are in league with the evil powers of the Dark Side.

• Site Administrator

The good: I'm really pleased at how he's developed as an author.

The bad: I'm still not convinced he accepts that he's a good author.

The ugly: I'm no longer bothered by cliffhangers. I know they'll be resolved, somehow, so why get upset by them?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..