[dkstories] Dreams of a Father

• Site Moderator

Thanks Dan.

Now that was a nice turn of events. I am curious as to what that means for Zach tho. His belongings are still in Garrets quarters. And where does his loyalties lie?

Thanks Dan! Great chapter.

Finally we've seen one of the factions that were hidden before, but I'm still pretty sure that intentions aren't as clear, as they seem. Another thing, that has me on the edge of my seat, is that Torellini apparently has found the Atrix bolt hole, aka. Atrix Prime, and is preparing for a run on it. Did Garret miss this point, when Torellini finished his discussion on the intercom?

Questions that, as always, leave me pining for more. ;)

Daniel

That's cleared then. <yodah>Or is it not?</yodah>

There are still a few things, that had me thinking. Some parts don't really fit, which brings me back to the prophet. How informed is he, what are his true aims? If Torellini is such a bother, why doesn't he put him on a short leash, instead of letting him run rouge and investing significant resources on an assault against Atrix Prime? At least he should be aware that a raid won't make Garret benevolent, in future negotiations. Ah, all this political intrigues are making my head spin. :P

Now, that the friar is gone and Henry is supposedly free of surveillance equipment, Garret should be able to warn Atrix Prime. Not that they didn't reckon an attack. Sure, he can't do much more, without endangering his son.

Another thing is, that I'm still waiting for Henry to pull up his metaphorical sleeves and to show his "crew" how a spaceship is flown. ;)

Edited by TheDaniel