I love it when...

I love it when...

...I open myself up to risk, and it pays off. :2thumbs:

...my friends support me and are happy for the positive things that are happening in my life.

...after living in my new place for five months, I finally find time to set up my bookcases and unpack all of my books.

...I know my favorite author has the next three chapters written of one of his stories, so for at least through June 17 I'll be able to get my usual Friday fix.

...I see the outpouring of support for my new favorite website, showing that a community is there that wants to keep this great resource.

...I see the youth of today at a better place than I was at their age, and so many others wanting to help support and keep them well and safe.

...though egos are present, so too is common purpose and people learn to work together against their common enemies.

Yes - a lot of negative exist in this world. And while I am not a Pollyanna, it is sometimes equally important to celebrate the positives.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I say hello to a total stranger and they get this "Do I even know him?" look on their face.

... I wittness someone's whole face lighting up with joy and excitement.

... I wake up in the morning and find my sleeping angel lying beside me.

... I wake up in the morning to find my angel turned on his side grinning as he watches me wake.

... I see the lights coming on and know a student has finally grasped a concept.

... I know that those I love are safe from harms way.

... I know that those I love are happy and content.

... a really great friend is blessed by finding his soulmate, the one who completes and makes him truly happy... and know that the love he has for him is returned with equal vigor

... Long-distance couples are able to spend time together.

... when a friend books a spontanious flight to surprise the boyfriend and has a wonderful visit.

... from completely out of the blue, my angel holds me close and says "I love you"

... our pets excitedly greet us at the door when we arrive back home.

... I wake up and realize today is a new day that is full of possiblities.

Call me one of the "Rainbow Tribe", but I agree with you totally Trebs. Why waste away life bitching about a few tiny imperfections and mishaps when you can be happy and thankful for all the positive things that happen to you daily.

Love and Peace,

Solace

Edited by solacelenity

I love it...

I love looking into my lover's face in the light of a brand new dawn.

I love when his eyes open and we greet the day with a smile and a kiss and a yawn.

I love it when we make love in the morning and the feeling lasts all day long.

I love it when there's love in my heart cause it makes me feel so strong.

I love it when I can give a little away with a smile or word or a hug.

The feeling of love and loving is more addictive than any drug.

I love the beauty in a look or a laugh or a smile,

It's like music to me and gets up and keeps me high.

I love it when...

...New-found friends inspire me to put love above all else.

...I don't mind doing a favor for an ex, because I'm surrounded by love.

...I look back on an amazing year getting to know the guy I love more than anything.

...I smile for four days non-stop.

...The reason I'm sore has nothing to do with ice hockey.

...I get to see Revenge of the Sith with him, and his presence warm me from the chills that it gave me.

...I wake up holding him and realize that I didn't have to let go all night - and I didn't.

...I can sneak his shirt into my bag and bring it home with me.

...I get my elite upgrade to first class each way and get some writing done on the plane.

...The next trip is already booked, and it isn't too far off.

...I know that the number of days left as a frequent flier are diminishing.

...The people I care about - both old friends and new ones - are at least as fortunate as I am.

...I find people who can understand that even a sarcastic critic can't help feeling a little shmoopy from time to time.

I love it when...

...my boyfriend accidentally (on purpose) leaves one of his shirts behind (and it smells so good).

...the future seems so bright, I gotta wear shades (or at least transition lenses).

I love it when this wonderful guy rides to the rescue when something really bad really happens, making me feel like I'm on top of the world.

I love it that the glasses will be here in a week and I'll actually be able to see what I'm typing. :)

I love it when this wonderful guy rides to the rescue when something really bad really happens, making me feel like I'm on top of the world.

I love it that the glasses will be here in a week and I'll actually be able to see what I'm typing.  :)

I believe i am quoting Vic here ... Get a room

Snow Dog

I love it when....

....for no reason and out of the blue, one of my daughters crawls into my lap, snuggles her face into my neck and says "I love you Mom".

Sharon

PS. My girls are 12 and 16 and as tall as I am.

I love it when my sweetie has dinner started so I can relax.

I loved it when I came home to find my friend dancing and singing to NSync while trying to read Phonecall...making me laugh.

...the future seems so bright, I gotta wear shades (or at least transition lenses).
me too!!

I love...

...thinking about the future me and my bf are going to have

...waking up and realising that neither of us have anywhere to go or anything to do all day

...having a good conversation with my dad

...my bf being affectionate for no reason

...realising I haven't lost anything while out drinking

...getting totally lost in a book

...hearing 'I love you'

...daydreaming about being a gay version of the Ralph Lauren families :*)

...getting hugged from behind

...being held close to someone when crying

...people not killing me for whining about being ill

...him not complaining when my feet are cold

...songs seem meaningful, and I get choked up over something stupid, reminding me that I don't in fact have a stone for a heart

...being woken up with kisses

...feeling like the centre of someones world

...comfort food

...kisses on the back of my neck

I'll stop now I'm getting all squishy :wub:

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy

I love it when...

...I leave work on Friday feeling as giddy as a schoolboy, because of how much I am looking forward to my weekend.

...I just finish sending a G'night PM - and see that I've GOTTEN one from the same person I sent mine to.

...I have not only so many friends who support and encourage me in my relationship, but a few people I haven't really met congratulate me and wish us well.

and most of all, being able to follow certain people's advice (a la)

I believe i am quoting Vic here ... Get a room

Snow Dog

...we have a room waiting for us. :P

I love it when...

...I find out my favorite author (other than Dom) can see/read again! :great:

...I know that I'll probably be tickled/swatted at for the Dom comment. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I love it when...

... it's less than an hour til the weekend starts, and less than three hours before I get to Ceres.

...I'm overqualified for certain positions.

...I'm giddy, raunchy and twitterpatted, all at the same time.

and most of all:

...that for once in my life, plans actually matter, because I have someone mature and dedicated enough to help make and achieve those plans. :D:wub::D

I have not only so many friends who support and encourage me in my relationship, but a few people I haven't really met congratulate me and wish us well.

Congratulations Trebs!

I love it when......I roll out of bed feeling blessed to be alive

....I get to go to happy hour with my best mates.

.....I see people healthy, happy, and in love.

and of course when:

....the hard Right-Republicans don't get their way.