I love it when...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when.........

my son is excited about starting school!

000_0093.jpg

What a fine looking young man, Deb! A killer smile in the making there.

Ah yes, 6 to 11, those were the darling years. They were for me, anyways. They like to be with you, play with you and will even let you be around their friends.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Deb....tell your son we all wish him the very best as he starts school!! That is such a great picture....you should frame it and so as he grows older he can see how happy, smiling and excited he looks...(especially on those days you can't get up to go to school:)

All the very best for a great school year!

Michael

I Love it when the Husband is a way cause the house stays clean for the ten days he is a way and I don't have to trip over his shoes.

There is not a pile of cloths on his side of the bed, so the crazy ass dog doesn't have a make shift bed,so there is less fur in the washer and dryer.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give this a shot!

I love it when...

...The annoying kid who argues for the sake of arguing gets a sore throat and can't talk for three days

...My english teacher gives us timed writings

...My one true love (but he has no idea I am in love with him) smiles his crooked little smile and I can hear a chorus of "Ode To Joy" in the background

...I sit down and write a good song

...I prove my biology teacher wrong

...Life is so good I smile for no reason

...My dad comes to visit us and is for once in a good mood and actually wants to see us (this lasts about thirty seconds)

...My sister takes me out to eat just for fun because next year she'll be leaving for college :o

-psychic psychopath