I love it when...

I love it when..

....my husband wraps his arms around me

....my niece calls just to tell me she loves me

....my boss has the day off

....I see a couple who are in love

....my parents tell me they love me (doesn't happen often)

....my husband does something he hates because he knows it makes me happy

....someone stands up for the little guy

....Michael sends me his Rainbow Hugs and his yummy Rainbow Jelly Beans.

Mag

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when

... you get an e-mail to set up a phone interview 12 hours after you submitted the resume  :2thumbs: .

... all I can think about is doing the research I need to do prior to the phone interview on Friday  :read: .

:king: Snow Dog

Congrats Snow Dog!

May the Force be with you. (Even if it is the Dark Side)

Mag

I love it when

... New Harry Potter books come out (even if I can't read them right away)

... I say "screw looking for a new job, I'm gonna read Harry Potter"

... I anticipate a quiet weekend here at GA as everyone has their heads in the same book :read:

Edited by Snow Dog

I love it when my office mates eat at the all you can eat India Buffet so I can laugh at them farting all afternoon.

Dear God would somebody please open a window! :wacko:

I love it when

... New Harry Potter books come out (even if I can't read them right away)

... I say "screw looking for a new job, I'm gonna read Harry Potter"

... I anticipate a quiet weekend here at GA as everyone has their heads in the same book

Edited by Mark Arbour
I refuse to fall foul of this materialistic-iconoclastic Harry Potter subculture.  I will be here, fighting against dumb thoughts and rainbow infidels, while you go off and wallow in your ill-found fantasy world.

You're joking right? That's sarcasm, correct? *Hugs signed copy of Harry Potter 1 close to his chest* I'm not a fanatic like a few of my friends, but I've been a fan of it since way before it became popular in the United States. This new book sounds really good, but depressing and my mental stability is rather tense so I don't know if I should be reading it now... meh.

//shadows

I refuse to fall foul of this materialistic-iconoclastic Harry Potter subculture.  I will be here, fighting against dumb thoughts and rainbow infidels, while you go off and wallow in your ill-found fantasy world.

You're joking right? That's sarcasm, correct? *Hugs signed copy of Harry Potter 1 close to his chest* I'm not a fanatic like a few of my friends, but I've been a fan of it since way before it became popular in the United States. This new book sounds really good, but depressing and my mental stability is rather tense so I don't know if I should be reading it now... meh.

//shadows

Closeted gay kid in a Catholic high-school with a reading list that would depress even the most steady of the Rainbow crowd and you call your mental stability "rather tense"? Hmm, wonder why?

who decided looking for a job was more important (besides, someone else is reading my copy right now)

Edit: Oh and Mark, F.U. and the hores you rode in on. HP is one of the best mystery series I have read, I put rowling up there with Elizabeth George. And you should know better than to use words like "materialistic-iconoclastic" where you'll just leave people scratching their heads

Edited by Snow Dog

I love it when....

- I call my boss to tell him I'm running late for work and he tells me not to worry, he's late also. Seems the power flicked in the middle of the night from a storm and his freaking alarm didn't go off. Then he suggests, since we're already late, that I meet him at Starbucks for coffee, his treat, and since he owns the company, we'll just open the office when we damned well please.

The day might not be so bad after all.

Sharon

I love when.....

my gf jumps on the bed to wake me up and tells me there is a new chapter posted and we read it b4 she has to go to work. :2thumbs:

~~ Deb~~

I love it when

... I get a call regarding a second job (even though it means moving to Virginia :thumbdown: )

... The mascott for the main collaboration is a feline

... taking the job means I get to make fun of King/Lee/Jackson day because MLK Jr. is right up there with the other two :lmao:

... my cost of living would reduce by ~10%, and I won't leave CA without a raise :P

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

...the future seems so bright, I gotta wear shades (or at least transition lenses).
me too!!

I love...

...thinking about the future me and my bf are going to have

...waking up and realising that neither of us have anywhere to go or anything to do all day

...having a good conversation with my dad

...my bf being affectionate for no reason

...realising I haven't lost anything while out drinking

...getting totally lost in a book

...hearing 'I love you'

...daydreaming about being a gay version of the Ralph Lauren families :*)

...getting hugged from behind

...being held close to someone when crying

...people not killing me for whining about being ill

...him not complaining when my feet are cold

...songs seem meaningful, and I get choked up over something stupid, reminding me that I don't in fact have a stone for a heart

...being woken up with kisses

...feeling like the centre of someones world

...comfort food

...kisses on the back of my neck

I'll stop now I'm getting all squishy :wub:

:*):hug::wub:

Seb

p.s. Your heart's made of gold, not stone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it that:

- I've met some great people online in the past couple weeks :great:

- I've re-connected with some old friends online too :D

- Our softball playoffs are tonight. We're competing for 2nd or 3rd place and a place at the finals- w00t! :boy:

- I made it to work on time this morning, instead of my usual 15 mins. late :P

Kel